Brexit dividend -Eurostar trains forced to run with empty seats due to Brexit passport rules

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a great victory for brexit. Less people can now travel to Europe because it takes so long to get through passport control. It now takes an hour and a half to get on a train for a journey lasting just over an hour.

This is the Global Britain we were all promised when we left the EU. What a fucking farce.

It was always nothing but kneejerk US style politics of the Trump era Tommy, and I can't say I'm sorry for Britain.

In the long term it may make an alliance with the US more solid.

This is a great victory for brexit. Less people can now travel to Europe because it takes so long to get through passport control. It now takes an hour and a half to get on a train for a journey lasting just over an hour.

This is the Global Britain we were all promised when we left the EU. What a fucking farce.
The EU membership has nothing to do with passport travel between countries.

Schengen is the agreement for non-passport travel.

Not all EU member countries are part of Schengen. Not all Schengen countries are part of the EU.

Everyone who lives in Europe knows this. You, Tammy, are a liar and a con.

The EU membership has nothing to do with passport travel between countries.

Schengen is the agreement for non-passport travel.

Not all EU member countries are part of Schengen. Not all Schengen countries are part of the EU.

Everyone who lives in Europe knows this. You, Tammy, are a liar and a con.
We were never a part of Scehgen you stupid ****.

It was always nothing but kneejerk US style politics of the Trump era Tommy, and I can't say I'm sorry for Britain.

In the long term it may make an alliance with the US more solid.
It wass very trumpian. First time people ever voted to be poorer.The US relationship is predicated on a solution to the Belfast protocol. That is not looking likely at present.

FROM England to the rest of Europe in less than three hours ????and your BITCHING.??.. you know? you got real first world problems. back in the day when Brits had balls they got up at 4:30 AM to catch the local crab trauler across the british channel on an open friggin sea!
Cant you just get in line an hour and a half earlier?
Damn you... now I want French toast for breakfast.

You cannot even spell a key word or are too lazy to check your own nonsense .

Yes ,Timmy Tummy you are a shoddy reporter and being low IQ you fail to obtain full facts and perspectives .
Fortunately this is just a virtual reality site for mostly old people to chat , so you are a detail and just a figure of fun .

But of a cheap and nasty kind ,

FROM England to the rest of Europe in less than three hours ????and your BITCHING.??.. you know? you got real first world problems. back in the day when Brits had balls they got up at 4:30 AM to catch the local crab trauler across the british channel on an open friggin sea!
Cant you just get in line an hour and a half earlier?
Damn you... now I want French toast for breakfast.
We used to live in caves but there is no desire to go back to that.

No shit you dumb kumquat. Which means you always had to use your passport when going to and from other countries.
Just because some stupid train system is slow as fuck doesn’t have anything to do with Brexit and the EU.

No shit you dumb kumquat. Which means you always had to use your passport when going to and from other countries.
Just because some stupid train system is slow as fuck doesn’t have anything to do with Brexit and the EU.
Nope. You used to wave it at the bored looking guy. as you walked past. Now you have to get it stamped nd checked. It all takes time.

You are such an ignorant fuck.

How many different threads, exactly like this one, have you now started? I lost count somewhere past a couple dozen.

Every last damn one, the exact same complaint, that your shithole of a country is so incapable of governing itself, that you need a distant, unaccountable, outside power to govern your country instead.

I guess it is no wonder that you are so incapable of understanding why we Americans never wanted to be governed by your tyrants, and why, to this day, your unwanted advice to us as to how we should run our country is met with such hostility.

And now that I think of it, that makes it all the more ironic—you cannot govern your own country, and yet you think you are qualified to govern mine.

Fuck you, and fuck the worthless shithole nation that produced you.

How many different threads, exactly like this one, have you now started? I lost count somewhere past a couple dozen.

Every last damn one, the exact same complaint, that your shithole of a country is so incapable of governing itself, that you need a distant, unaccountable, outside power to govern your country instead.

I guess it is no wonder that you are so incapable of understanding why we Americans never wanted to be governed by your tyrants, and why, to this day, your unwanted advice to us as to how we should run our country is met with such hostility.

And now that I think of it, that makes it all the more ironic—you cannot govern your own country, and yet you think you are qualified to govern mine.

Fuck you, and fuck the worthless shithole nation that produced you.
Bob you are so limited as a person that I cant even begin to explain it to you. Go and knock a nail in the wall. Before you shit in the bushes of course.

Bob you are so limited as a person that I cant even begin to explain it to you.

That's rich, you calling •ME• ignorant.

So, let us pretend that I am as “intelligent” as you (which would be a major downgrade).

Explain to me why your country is such a pathetic shithole that it cannot govern itself, and is better off governed by a distant, unaccountable foreign power? And while you're at it, explain how coming from such a worthless shithole of a nation gives you any standing to tell us Americans how to run our country, especially given that we fought to wars specifically to establish that ho we Americans run our country is none of your fucking business.

Go and knock a nail in the wall

Once again, taking a swipe at me, not even for my actual profession, but for a different profession that isn't one I've ever actually had. (I'm an electrician, not a carpenter. Not that there is anything wrong with being a carpenter, but that's not what I am.)

What is your profession, that you should presume to look down on me for mine? What line of work are you in, to make you anything other than vastly inferior to me, or to anyone else who actually holds an honest job in a respectable profession?

Even if I was a carpenter, rather than an electrician, how would that not make me far superior to a worthless, unproductive parasite such as yourself?

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

Which has nothing to do with Brexit.
It has everything to do with Brexit. We are no longer in the EU so passport checks have been introduced. It was called taking back control of our borders.

My father in law has an Irish paasport.He skips trough the EU channel at customs and is on his second coffee before the Mother in Law gets through.

Incidentally the border with Ireland is the only part of Europe that we can enter without a queue. But that is now under threat due to the disastrous brexit policy of johnson.

You know nothing. You are as thick as shit.

It has everything to do with Brexit. We are no longer in the EU so passport checks have been introduced. It was called taking back control of our borders.

My father in law has an Irish paasport.He skips trough the EU channel at customs and is on his second coffee before the Mother in Law gets through.

Incidentally the border with Ireland is the only part of Europe that we can enter without a queue. But that is now under threat due to the disastrous brexit policy of johnson.

You know nothing. You are as thick as shit.
The EU and Schengen are separate. Passport checks were necessary before UK exited EU. You are a liar. I lived In Europe and traveled all over it, including going to London from a Schengen country. EU membership is about trade, not traveling.

The EU and Schengen are separate. Passport checks were necessary before UK exited EU. You are a liar. I lived In Europe and traveled all over it, including going to London from a Schengen country. EU membership is about trade, not traveling.
You are just making shit up now. I cant indulge you any further.

Forum List

Back