Breitbart completely wipes Trump-Bannon news from homepage

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

An hour ago it was all over the page, like it still is on Drudgereport and everywhere else. Poor Bannon, what a little bitch he is.

g37pslA.png

So basically they are trying to wash their hands of Bannons comments after they received the legal letter? What do you guys think?

Look, if you are wrongs, you go to the end of the earth on principle. Bannon has not been wronged, and he is challenging the president of the United States and a barroom brawler himself in Trump. If Trump did him wrong, I say go for it, I am doing the same myself as a Canadian whistleblower. If not, if this is for some ulterior motive, move on and slink away, it's not worth the investment in more ways than one.

• Banned
So basically they are trying to wash their hands of Bannons comments after they received the legal letter? What do you guys think?

Look, if you are wrongs, you go to the end of the earth on principle. Bannon has not been wronged, and he is challenging the president of the United States and a barroom brawler himself in Trump. If Trump did him wrong, I say go for it, I am doing the same myself as a Canadian whistleblower. If not, if this is for some ulterior motive, move on and slink away, it's not worth the investment in more ways than one.
If they were wiping their hands, they'd leave the articles up and shove him out the door. Instead, Lil' Bannon probably went into a fit of rage and had them take it down. An hour or so ago, every single article on their homepage was about this story. It's not a coincidence. I mean shit, E-Verify? Really? :laugh:

In case you really didn’t know who Bannon was.

2DF182F3-0C20-47C6-9D5A-B97546F75338.jpeg

Trump chose Bannon to advise him clearly knowing what his views were.

Y’all make up your minds! What happen to Putin controlling Trump?

Y’all make up your minds! What happen to Putin controlling Trump?
Are you having trouble of keeping two different thoughts in your head?

Just because Bannon sees what everyone else sees that trump is “ treasonous” doesn’t mean he isn’t Putin’s bitch.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

An hour ago it was all over the page, like it still is on Drudgereport and everywhere else. Poor Bannon, what a little bitch he is.

g37pslA.png

It looks like the carnivores are starting to eat each other--:banana:

Bannon-and-Trump.png
He like you did not make the cut. He like you is a sell out. You came here supporting Carly. Then you bailed on her and went to Hillary because she's was a woman. You are a vagina voter and nothing more. If it's got a twat you would vote for it! That is more honest than Jake Starkey.

Forum List

Back