Breed of Peace Strikes Again.....Tennessee Family’s Pit Bulls Kill Two Children, Severely Injure Mother

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Shelby County, Tennessee – Two beautiful children were mauled to death by their family pit bulls in their home on Wednesday.

The brutal attack also left the mother of the two children severely injured.

Bennard family:

Capture11111_jpg-2555342.JPG

According to reports, the mother, Kirstie Jane, 30, was seriously wounded after she tried to pull the pit bulls off of her children, 5-month-old Hollace Dean and 2-year-old Lilly Jane.

The father of the children, Colby Bennard, was not home at the time of the deadly attack, according to reports.

The two pit bulls were euthanized on Thursday according to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.

Friends of the family expressed shock and said they just couldn’t believe the two pit bulls would turn on the children and maul them to death.
----------------------------------------------
Tennessee Family’s Pit Bulls Kill Two Children, Severely Injure Mother

The family dogs who mauled two Tennessee toddlers to death Wednesday and left their mother with severe injuries had never been aggressive, a friend told Fox News Digital.

Kirstie Jane Bennard, 30, was seriously wounded when she tried to pull the family’s two pit bulls off 5-month-old Hollace Dean and 2-year-old Lilly Jane at their home in rural Shelby County outside Memphis.

“I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids,” the shattered mom’s best friend, Kelsey Canfield, told Fox News Digital. “Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead.”

“That attack lasted longer than any one of us could have ever imagined,” the devastated mom’s best friend, Kelsey Canfield, told Fox News Digital.

The family had the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Canfield said.

“She was initially confused. She’s awake now, and she’s aware [of what happened],” Canfield said.

HORROR: Tennessee Family’s Pit Bulls Kill Two Children, Severely Injure Mother

It's not about how you raise them.....They're dangerous and unpredictable. Period.

Shelby County, Tennessee – Two beautiful children were mauled to death by their family pit bulls in their home on Wednesday.

The brutal attack also left the mother of the two children severely injured.

Bennard family:

Capture11111_jpg-2555342.JPG

According to reports, the mother, Kirstie Jane, 30, was seriously wounded after she tried to pull the pit bulls off of her children, 5-month-old Hollace Dean and 2-year-old Lilly Jane.

The father of the children, Colby Bennard, was not home at the time of the deadly attack, according to reports.

The two pit bulls were euthanized on Thursday according to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office.

Friends of the family expressed shock and said they just couldn’t believe the two pit bulls would turn on the children and maul them to death.
----------------------------------------------
Tennessee Family’s Pit Bulls Kill Two Children, Severely Injure Mother

The family dogs who mauled two Tennessee toddlers to death Wednesday and left their mother with severe injuries had never been aggressive, a friend told Fox News Digital.

Kirstie Jane Bennard, 30, was seriously wounded when she tried to pull the family’s two pit bulls off 5-month-old Hollace Dean and 2-year-old Lilly Jane at their home in rural Shelby County outside Memphis.

“I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids,” the shattered mom’s best friend, Kelsey Canfield, told Fox News Digital. “Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead.”

“That attack lasted longer than any one of us could have ever imagined,” the devastated mom’s best friend, Kelsey Canfield, told Fox News Digital.

The family had the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Canfield said.

“She was initially confused. She’s awake now, and she’s aware [of what happened],” Canfield said.

HORROR: Tennessee Family’s Pit Bulls Kill Two Children, Severely Injure Mother

It's not about how you raise them.....They're dangerous and unpredictable. Period.
If that had been my dogs and my kids, Shelby County would not have had to euthanize the animals. I would have put them down with my shotgun, before the dogs were picked up for examination.

So sad. A story I wish I hadn't heard.

I never trust any dogs around little children.

That's sad and unfortunate. I only know one person that owned a pit bull. He had her for almost a decade. She was a sweetheart to me. Never displayed any aggressiveness. Would always jump up into my lap and want her belly rubbed.
But I've also heard that it can only take one fleeting incident, something that a human can perceive as being benign to set the dog off.

WE had a rash of those halfwits who think having psycho dogs makes them manly men n stuff. WE ended up shooting half of them because the halfwits couldn't keep them in their own yards. A couple of kids got mauled by a rottweiler and a pit killed some chickens and sheep dogs. Bunch of dimwitted faggot wannabee bad asses with crappy jailhouse tats and those stupid giant tires on jacked up pickups, all of them scrawny little meth head punks with rotted out teeth who couldn't beat up a paper bag playing tough guys..

WE had a rash of those halfwits who think having psycho dogs makes them manly men n stuff. WE ended up shooting half of them because the halfwits couldn't keep them in their own yards. A couple of kids got mauled by a rottweiler and a pit killed some chickens and sheep dogs. Bunch of dimwitted faggot wannabee bad asses with crappy jailhouse tats and those stupid giant tires on jacked up pickups, all of them scrawny little meth head punks with rotted out teeth who couldn't beat up a paper bag playing tough guys..
Sounds like a responsible community. Good job.

If that had been my dogs and my kids, Shelby County would not have had to euthanize the animals. I would have put them down with my shotgun, before the dogs were picked up for examination.
I absolutely love dogs, but I can’t for the life of me understand people who rush to try and save a dog that has severely mauled or killed a person.

It was pointed out to me by a rehab counselor that many, if not all, cases of peaceful family dogs suddenly becoming vicious is when the dogs get into someone's drug stash.

While I am glad that the monsters were put down, all of that doesn't change the fact that two little angels are not here anymore.

God bless you and their mom and dad always!!!

Holly

That's sad and unfortunate. I only know one person that owned a pit bull. He had her for almost a decade. She was a sweetheart to me. Never displayed any aggressiveness. Would always jump up into my lap and want her belly rubbed.
But I've also heard that it can only take one fleeting incident, something that a human can perceive as being benign to set the dog off.
A buddy had two. They were like you describe. Frendly, playful, never any sign of aggression until the little girl next door got off the school bus and ran to show her mother the picture she drew that day. Those sweet friendly dogs jumped the fence and killed her.

I don't understand this. I was guarded by a dog when I was a kid, he was effectively a babysitter for 5 kids, and he took that job serious.
That was a Doberman.

I've been in households where a pitbull was the house police/child protector, too. They do have to be used to children.

I don't understand this. I was guarded by a dog when I was a kid, he was effectively a babysitter for 5 kids, and he took that job serious.
That was a Doberman.

I've been in households where a pitbull was the house police/child protector, too. They do have to be used to children.
Pitts have been bred for aggressiveness. They can be the gentlest pet you can imagine until one day, it's like flipping a light switch. Lots of parents of dead kids can't figure out why their loyal pet did what they did.

Forum List

Back