Breakthrough cases surge: vaccinated individuals accounted for 87% of covid hospitalizations over the past week in wales UK

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Johnson & Co for tribunal!
All responsible for genocide must be punished

Including the Forum Jerk Tommy Tainant who always supported genocide of the people who had allowed him (crazy idiots!) to live in their country

As the English would say: I hate to be the one to ‘prick your bubble,’ but…
…That rushed vaccine ain’t working out too well.
According to the most recent data that was released by public health officials in Wales, UK,
vaccinated Individuals accounted for a whopping 87% of all new Covid hospitalizations last week – even though 69% of the citizens are considered ‘fully vaccinated.’

boris.jpg

Johnson & Co for tribunal!
All responsible for genocide must be punished

Including the Forum Jerk Tommy Tainant who always supported genocide of the people who had allowed him (crazy idiots!) to live in their country

As the English would say: I hate to be the one to ‘prick your bubble,’ but…
…That rushed vaccine ain’t working out too well.
According to the most recent data that was released by public health officials in Wales, UK,
vaccinated Individuals accounted for a whopping 87% of all new Covid hospitalizations last week – even though 69% of the citizens are considered ‘fully vaccinated.’

boris.jpg
85% vaccination rate. When most of the population is vaccinated the breakthrough cases will necessarily increase as a percentage of total.cases while the overall numbers come down.

It's ok, I know math and stuff is hard for you guys.

85% vaccination rate. When most of the population is vaccinated the breakthrough cases will necessarily increase as a percentage of total.cases while the overall numbers come down.

Well then shouldn't overall case numbers be dropping?

If the vaccine is safe, and EFFECTIVE?

Why are overall case numbers increasing?

1633695770374.png

Well then shouldn't overall case numbers be dropping?

If the vaccine is safe, and EFFECTIVE?

Why are overall case numbers increasing?

View attachment 549066
Hospitalizations are down.

Hospitalizations are down.

1633697394952.png

https://gov.wales/sites/default/fil...es-situational-report-24-september-2021_2.pdf

im-melting-wicked-witch.gif

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Everyone will become infected over and over again.... FULL STOP... The difference between those with immunities and those who do not is how the human body responds to the virus.

In those with vaccine driven immunities, they too become infected. Due to the fact the immune system has been trained to look for the spike protein's, the infection will rage until the spike proteins acquire enough significance to be seen as a threat. That is why they have break through infections and transmission.

People with acquired immunities systems are looking for the virus. They respond faster and that is why they seldom have break through infections. Most of our health care workers have acquired immunities which are far better than any vaccine, yet these idiots want them fired...

Immunology 101

The issue of ramping up infections and hospitalizations is due to your immune system looking for the spike proteins and not the virus. Once the vaccine driven antibodies become reduced there are no long term memory cells to fight the infection should you encounter it again, unlike acquired immunities that creates B and T cells in the bone marrow. Its the new mRNA modified responses that are not long lasting. Essentially your body acts like it has never seen the virus before.

The UK has a self inflicted wound of not allowing natural immunities to build long term protections. This is the same path stupid democrats want to take the US down..

IF you are in a low risk category dump the damn mask and live your life. Your body will do what it needs to do to protect you.

If your in a high risk category, like me, you take precautions that are relevant. Kids DO NOT need masks or vaccines. Don't screw with their bodies forming immune systems unnecessarily.

Yes, but you dem trolls were touting the hell out of the vaccinated states using months that many weren't vaccinated...now look at you---not happy when the vaccinated are getting sick credit that they actually have...and that it will get worse as the vaccines don't work, don't last, and will certainly have side effects which from what I am reading also harms the vaccinated natural immune system.

Forum List

Back