BREAKING: Wayne County, home of Detroit, has DEADLOCKED on certifying election results!

Hopefully Trump will wrestle this stolen election away from the Democrat Dirty Tricks department.

Trump cannot do it alone....nor should it be his responsibility alone.

Only True American Patriots have any chance of saving America. But where are they?
Looks like he will have to go it alone, as the rest of us still believe in free elections, even if the losers do not.

The election was a fraud.
But I don't completely blame the left. Tyrants will be tyrants.

The problem is naive Conservatives who still expected a fair election process.
The Left is 100% confident they can always count on the Right to do nothing.
The left could murder white babies and the Right would still do nothing. (C-Span, King Samir Shabazz)
The Left could make Christianity a crime in a once Christian nation, and the Right would do nothing.

This timidity is interpreted as weakness by the left, and thus they Left has made bold moves. More to come.

They got a fair election. They are just whiny little crybabies, starving for another suck on the sour tit or whatever they want to suck on.

They got a fair election. They are just whiny little crybabies, starving for another suck on the sour tit or whatever they want to suck on.

That's childish to say that.
The election has not been certified.
Obviously some recounts have been ordered.

There are too many oddities and mathematical improbabilities.

I think it's more than fair to say that your side whined and cried for 4 years straight. So....room to point fingers? NO

Don't be a child. You called the election a fraud, though even trump lawyers in court have denied that is what they are saying in court.

They say Dominion voting machines have been manipulated

Wayne County, Michigan canvassers reverse decision, certify result

The Lt Governor of Michigan just confirmed this to be true on TV.
If it makes you feel better, I watched him live on another network.

Don't be a child. You called the election a fraud, though even trump lawyers in court have denied that is what they are saying in court.

You are confused.
I suggest you try another news source other than CNN

BreakingNEWS
Local elections board in Michigan's largest county declines to certify results

:oops8:

You are confused.
I suggest you try another news source other than CNN

Just watched the Lt. Governor of Michigan confirm the revote of the Wayne county board of canvassers. It is certified.

Hopefully Trump will wrestle this stolen election away from the Democrat Dirty Tricks department.

Only True American Patriots have any chance of saving America. But where are they?
They went out and voted for Trump. Democrats on the other hand set up cheating. Does anyone really believe bidumb got more votes than Clinton or Obie? And he only did it in four Democrat cities. Does that sound probable?

They went out and voted for Trump. Democrats on the other hand set up cheating. Does anyone really believe bidumb got more votes than Clinton or Obie? And he only did it in four Democrat cities. Does that sound probable?

There are mathematical models that show the probability is extremely remote.

In other words, cheating is highly likely.

Simply not true.

IT IS YOU
who is trying to

Steal the vote

From the 80 plus million voters, who CHOSE VIA THEIR VOTE

to fire Donald J Trump

Leftists celebrated in the streets of Venezuela after they toppled capitalism, outlawed the Constitution and taxed the rich....right out of the country.
Next they disarmed the population and within months, installed a dictator. ALL human Rights cancelled.

Today, those same leftists live in abject poverty, cannot get food, cannot get medical care and millions have fled the country.
Right now, the Left has nearly achieved the same in the USA.
Aren't they brilliant?

The total number of ballots cast in Wayne County was about 863,000. Without Wayne County, Biden’s lead in Michigan would flip to a 177,000 Trump lead. State of Michigan will now be tasked with attempting certification.

Wayne County...that's Detroit! Here's some of the cracks in the democrat dam that trolls refused to believe existed.
More to come, morally depraved leftists. Have your Xanax close at hand, bitches!

Forum List

Back