BREAKING: Wayne County, home of Detroit, has DEADLOCKED on certifying election results!

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
Wayne County, Michigan, home of Detroit, has just refused to certify the election results:

this is getting interesting,,,

Wayne County, Michigan, home of Detroit, has just refused to certify the election results:

oh really.

oh really.

Really, really.

Because more African Americans voted for Trump and the Democratic party does not know what to do

It's more than that. They knew that they had problems in August.

Our election system is garbage. India has 1 billion citizens. In some of their elections, 800 million of them cast votes. They are done counting them by the end of the day or the next. India. If they can count 800 million votes accurately in such a short period of time, why couldn't we count 150 million? We should have had results in less than 18 hours or so. We claim to be one of the most advanced nations on Earth. But we fail at something so simple as counting votes.

Our election system is garbage. India has 1 billion citizens. In some of their elections, 800 million of them cast votes. They are done counting them by the end of the day or the next. India. If they can count 800 million votes accurately in such a short period of time, why couldn't we count 150 million? We should have had results in less than 18 hours or so. We claim to be one of the most advanced nations on Earth. But we fail at something so simple as counting votes.

They have unnecessarily overcomplicated it this year.

oh really.

Yours is dated November 13, 2020, and had to do with the GOP and President Trump, not the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, the Detroit News article is dated November 17, 2020.

Wayne Co. canvassers deadlock on certifying Nov. 3 election results

". . . Board Vice Chairman Jonathan Kinloch, a Democrat, called the decision by the two Republican members "reckless and irresponsible."

Chairwoman Monica Palmer, a Republican, defended the decision.

"Based on what I saw and went through in poll books in this canvass, I believe that we do not have complete and accurate information in those poll books," she said.

The campaign of President Donald Trump has been looking to discredit the results in Wayne County by questioning how the absentee ballots were counted at the TCF Center in Detroit. Democratic President-elect Joe Biden defeated Trump 51%-48% in Michigan or by 146,000 votes in unofficial statewide results.

But at least four lawsuits by the Trump campaign and his allies in state and federal court have failed to gain traction as judges have said the witnesses and affidavits cited in the suits have been refuted or failed to provide corroborating evidence of widespread fraud. The litigation has sought to stop the canvassing of results in Wayne County based on allegations of barriers to Republican poll challengers and ballot counting irregularities. . . . "

<snip>

". . . At the state level, recount petitions in the races for president, U.S. Senate, U.S. House and state House can be filed with the secretary of state within 48 hours after the State Board of Canvassers certifies the election results and adjourns.

The U.S. Constitution requests the states to certify their results by Dec. 8, which is known as the “safe harbor” day. Any state that doesn’t do so potentially invites Congress to get involved in resolving a dispute about which candidate won the state’s electoral votes.

The board's two Republican lawmakers were present during the absentee ballot counting process at TCF Center in Detroit.

Palmer said part of the reason she observed the process was because of some of the problems identified during the canvassing of the August primary.

In August, 72% of Detroit's poll books were found to be out of balance, a condition that precluded them from being used if a recount were requested. The issues prompted the state to send in additional help ahead of the general election, including veteran state elections official Thomas.

Detroit had problems with precinct count mismatches in the November 2016 election. Election officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 59% of precincts in the city during a countywide canvass of vote results with most of the issues involving too many votes."

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Aide Jonathan Kinloch Is A Convicted Felon And Was Accused Of Assaulting An Elderly Precinct Delegate

After the way obama screwed black America with his de facto open border policies I am amazed that any black would have voted for Biden.

Yes, that is what troubles me.

why would they intentionally do that?

I have been doing a lot of reading and watching. . . this whole reset did not come together spontaneously, it was ready for when a pandemic struck.

I have my suspicious . . . it seems odd it happened, of all years, this year.

:tinfoil:

Yes, that is what troubles me

I have been doing a lot of reading and watching. . . this whole reset did not come together spontaneously, it was ready for when a pandemic struck.

You were going to have Biden as president come hell or high water because a certain group of billionaires was pissed off.

You were going to have Biden as president come hell or high water because a certain group of billionaires was pissed off.
They have always run the show, even when Trump was president, so I am not sure it matters. The only folks that will notice are the folks that really knew what was going on anyway. They only difference is, the "resistance" can go back to sleep now.

They have always run the show, even when Trump was president, so I am not sure it matters. The only folks that will notice are the folks that really knew what was going on anyway. They only difference is, the "resistance" can go back to sleep now.

That's exactly what is going to happen. They are going to go right back to sleep. They do whatever they are told to do and they don't question anything. It's unnerving.

Forum List

Back