BREAKING – WALLS ARE CLOSING IN – Hunter Biden Called Joe AT LEAST 24 Times During Business Meetings with Clients When His Dad Was VP

So….all you got

Hunter trying to impress business partners……Hey, want to hear from my Dad? Hello Dad, I got some buddies who want to say Hi

What you need to prove a crime

Hunter: Hello Dad, I got my Burisma buddies and we need you to do something for us to close this deal
VP Biden: Sure, anything you want, how much do I get for this?
Hunter: There is $10 million in it for you if you will get this legislation through Obama
VP Biden: Consider it done

3 months later, the legislation passes
Unexplained millions show up in VP Biden’s account

Get that and we can consider it a crime

Last edited:
So….all you got

Hunter trying to impress business partners……Hey, want to hear from my Dad? Hello Dad, I got some buddies who want to say Hi

Where did you come up with the Joe calls were Hunter trying to impress business partners? Neither Joe or his crackhead son Hunter have spoke out against any of the accusations? Weird because most people who are innocent and have the largest platform in the world would defend themselves, not go into hiding like Joe and Hunter have done.

Where did you come up with the Joe calls were Hunter trying to impress business partners? Neither Joe or his crackhead son Hunter have spoke out against any of the accusations? Weird because most people who are innocent and have the largest platform in the world would defend themselves, not go into hiding like Joe and Hunter have done.

Joey has defended it by denying everything.
Of course, he has to keep changing the denials as additional evidence is presented.

The story at this point -

I never spoken to my son about any of his business dealings.

to

We now know that Hunter would call Joe from the actual meetings to have Joe verify that he could get the actions that they were paying for accomplished.

In a first world country Joe would have stepped down, in shame for the good of the country.

Of course the establishment installed him via a coup - "for the good of the country".

So, doesn't expect anything from any Democrat, ever.

Where have you come up with ANYTHING about VP Biden being involved in business dealings with Hunter

Until you do, your Biden Crime Family claims are a joke

We now know that Hunter would call Joe from the actual meetings to have Joe verify that he could get the actions that they were paying for accomplished.

You have that?
Why don’t you show us your evidence?

Devon Archer, 48, was subpoenaed on June 12 by the House Oversight Committee, which is investigating Hunter’s businesses and whether he and other members of the Biden family improperly traded on their connections.

Archer has so far canceled his scheduled depositions three times, The Washington Examiner reported, but still intends to speak to the committee.

Three times?
Devon does not seem that anxious to testify under oath

Good thing Gateway Pundit is on top of this breaking story

:auiqs.jpg:

Not good for Hunter and Joe. As of now, there is more than enough evidence to impeach Biden. The nail in the coffin will be Devin Archer's testimony. He's facing jail time so he has nothing to loose ratting them out.

You have to understand, the DNC is the mafia.

It was only a matter of time before the mob took control of government.

Looks like he also took real estate sales commission as an unlicensed party
These people just do what they want

I’m not proud per se but you seem disgruntled about being white. Do you consider black an inherent virtue?
I dont undestand your obsession.. How can someone be proud of an accident of birth ?
You take pride in your own aschievements.
Its a mindset that baffles me.

I dont undestand your obsession.. How can someone be proud of an accident of birth ?
You take pride in your own aschievements.
Its a mindset that baffles me.
I asked you the first question for the first time and you declare it an obsession
So you editorialized and deflected, did not answer the question.

Forum List

Back