Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Prime Minister May: "if human rights laws get in the way of tackling extremism and terrorism, we will change those laws to keep British people safe."

bold strategy 2 days before an election
She tried it and failed many times when she was Home Secretary. She is fucking useless.
Manacled by Brussels, rather. Brexit will hopefully change all that.
Nope, the European Court of human rights is nothing to do with the EU.

And maybe there are simply TOO MANY extremists to deal with (potentially 30000 of them).

Questions: Can any of the other bad ones (muslims) just pop over from the other EU countries? (Belgium). Can they just ride over from France? thru the "Tube"? (can they carry luggage?)

Tommys' answer to everything........more GOVT funding. You probably got Two-on-retirement-pension for every one-working...................like CALIF has. sigh. Throw money at it, that will fix it. Shut the door !!!
Yes, until the UK officially completes Brexit, any European citizen or legal resident can walk into the UK. And even then, they will probably keep it the same.
But the killers are usually UK citizens.

Prime Minister May: "if human rights laws get in the way of tackling extremism and terrorism, we will change those laws to keep British people safe."

She tried it and failed many times when she was Home Secretary. She is fucking useless.
I know, but Theresa May is now clealry thinking of pulling out of that too (hence the changing the laws comments) since they find looking sideways at a muslim a breach of their human rights :wink_2:

That's what the Liberal politically correct speech has done. Muslims know this and have taken advantage of it, as we can. That is why law enforcement is always two steps late to the scene of the latest massacre, they aren't allowed profile, or take anyone in for questioning. And the public has their hands tied as well, everybody is afraid of being called a bigot or Islamophobic if they report suspicious behavior.
But these characters have been reported many times and those complaints have not been followed up. They havent been followed up because we have 20,000 less police than we had a few years ago.
So you are speaking in ignorance.
At least two of these guys were known to security services, that implies some follow up. so how do you know they weren't followed up? The police don't always report back to the reporter, I know that from personal experience. If they were reported for saying extremist things - that is nnot usually enough to do all that much. Do you think that people who report things are told if secret surveillance is a result of their information?

The simple common sense I just gave would ALLOW YOU to pick them up and detain them. OR -- at least go full NSA surveillance on their butts. If they were under suspicion AND they frequented recruitment sites -- LOCK THEM UP.. If they actually DID "conspire with the enemy" -- deport them. Let them go fight each other and die in Syria. It would be a bit like the Roman Circuses..
I agree, but I think we are still left with the problem of the sheer numbers of people like this.

You're looking at POTENTIAL threats. The likelihood of "getting recruited or radicalized". The numbers of potential "conversions" start to go down immediately once you MAKE those associations illegal.

Might cause some of the refugees who are here solely to stay alive to leave as well. Because enacting "aiding the enemy" type laws would send a clear message that they can't use their FREEDOM to plot and scheme against us..
Some interesting ideas. However until we address the root problems we are just trying to keep a lid on it.

What are the root problems ?

Israel is obviously one of them.

Ignorance,illiteracy,poverty, racism and so it goes on. There isnt one distinct thing thst will sort it out.There needs to be a range of approaches. Trump and May dont possess the brains to sort out the problem.

And maybe there are simply TOO MANY extremists to deal with (potentially 30000 of them).

Questions: Can any of the other bad ones (muslims) just pop over from the other EU countries? (Belgium). Can they just ride over from France? thru the "Tube"? (can they carry luggage?)

Tommys' answer to everything........more GOVT funding. You probably got Two-on-retirement-pension for every one-working...................like CALIF has. sigh. Throw money at it, that will fix it. Shut the door !!!
Yes, until the UK officially completes Brexit, any European citizen or legal resident can walk into the UK. And even then, they will probably keep it the same.
First or second generation UK citizens who's parents did not assimilate Western ideals or way of life, and brought their kids up as if they were not even living in the UK. Do you really think there is much difference between them, and those that are born abroad? Many of them have even gone abroad to complete their indoctrination, and some are getting the same on the computer. It is no longer necessary to go there. ISIS will send you encrypted instructions.

I know, but Theresa May is now clealry thinking of pulling out of that too (hence the changing the laws comments) since they find looking sideways at a muslim a breach of their human rights :wink_2:
Well it isnt is it. Why exaggerate when it isnt needed. Im not keen to hand over my human rights to that slag. Are you ?

But these characters have been reported many times and those complaints have not been followed up. They havent been followed up because we have 20,000 less police than we had a few years ago.
At least two of these guys were known to security services, that implies some follow up. so how do you know they weren't followed up? The police don't always report back to the reporter, I know that from personal experience. If they were reported for saying extremist things - that is nnot usually enough to do all that much. Do you think that people who report things are told if secret surveillance is a result of their information?

The simple common sense I just gave would ALLOW YOU to pick them up and detain them. OR -- at least go full NSA surveillance on their butts. If they were under suspicion AND they frequented recruitment sites -- LOCK THEM UP.. If they actually DID "conspire with the enemy" -- deport them. Let them go fight each other and die in Syria. It would be a bit like the Roman Circuses..
I agree, but I think we are still left with the problem of the sheer numbers of people like this.

You're looking at POTENTIAL threats. The likelihood of "getting recruited or radicalized". The numbers of potential "conversions" start to go down immediately once you MAKE those associations illegal.

Might cause some of the refugees who are here solely to stay alive to leave as well. Because enacting "aiding the enemy" type laws would send a clear message that they can't use their FREEDOM to plot and scheme against us..
Some interesting ideas. However until we address the root problems we are just trying to keep a lid on it.

Ignorance,illiteracy,poverty, racism and so it goes on. There isnt one distinct thing thst will sort it out.There needs to be a range of approaches. Trump and May dont possess the brains to sort out the problem.
Blaming the victims, and countries that open their doors to the Muslim migrants, exactly the kind of talk that you are engaging in, is one of those terrorist enabling things that Leftie assholes should cease and desist.

First or second generation UK citizens who's parents did not assimilate Western ideals or way of life, and brought their kids up as if they were not even living in the UK. Do you really think there is much difference between them, and those that are born abroad? Many of them have even gone abroad to complete their indoctrination, and some are getting the same on the computer. It is no longer necessary to go there. ISIS will send you encrypted instructions.
You are such a hypocrite. I see Sadiq khan getting so much shit from you knobs on here and he is the definition of assimilated. You dont give a fuck where they came from or what they believe. You just see MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are such a hypocrite. I see Sadiq khan getting so much shit from you knobs on here and he is the definition of assimilated. You dont give a fuck where they came from or what they believe. You just see MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, I see a Leftie terrorist appeaser that should be fired, just like we fired Obama and Hillary!

That's what the Liberal politically correct speech has done. Muslims know this and have taken advantage of it, as we can. That is why law enforcement is always two steps late to the scene of the latest massacre, they aren't allowed profile, or take anyone in for questioning. And the public has their hands tied as well, everybody is afraid of being called a bigot or Islamophobic if they report suspicious behavior.

Yes, that's a good point.

We have an extremist here named Anjem Choudhry, you've probably heard of him. He's a qualified lawyer who hasn't worked a day in his life and claims unemployment money as jyzia.

Because he's a lawyer, he evaded being incarcerated for nearly two decades whilst preaching hate and supporting terrorists by just managing to keep to the right side of our lax laws.
A lot of people - even lefties on here (you know who you are) claimed he is harmless and uninfluential. Anyway, he eventually slipped up by being caught in some way attempting to recruit for Isis or something similar.

The POS's who hacked Fusilier Lee Rigby to pieces in the street were his acolytes, as, it has been discovered, was at least one of the terrorists from the London Bridge attack last week.
We need to not take two decades to get people like this out of circulation, at the very least.

Last edited:

We aren't Israel, so here you are deflecting and spinning again. This is what lefties do to every suggestion at curbing extremism.

Most of our terrorists have been neither illiterate nor impoverished.

Well it isnt is it. Why exaggerate when it isnt needed. Im not keen to hand over my human rights to that slag. Are you ?
Oh. You are becoming offensive again. What a shame.

Rather Mrs May than Brussels, Comrade Corbyn or Diane 'what day is it' Abott.

Not really. A politician (now Mayor) who refers to moderate Muslims as 'Uncle Toms' is part of the problem, imho.

Khan calls moderate muslims Uncle Toms, banned bikini adverts on public transport (sharia creep?) and has shared a platform with many extremists over the years. A little bit worrying, imho.

Don't ever have to worry about " ignorance, illiteracy, poverty or racism" for folks that have declared war on us. Not interested in their "issues" or their views on Israel's existence.

Focus on the PROBLEM.. Then resume the useless, soul-killing, meaningless tribal wars that partisans are so attached to...

He's just an another example of ANY politician that feels no fire under his/her ass to FIX problems. No apparent REAL sense of urgency. I give him credit for "getting on message" as he did. But Trump was correct to take issue with his use of the term "No reason to be alarmed".. THAT's THE PROBLEM. You virtually need to kick some butt to GET govt to IMPROVE and INNOVATE on failed policy...

I do it all the time. To politicians of ALL types.. They DESERVE it...

Last edited:
IMG_0057.JPG

At the scene today, from the guardian
Police and gendarmes at the scene on Tuesday. Photograph: Philippe Wojazer/Reuters

This is not the world I want my grandkids to grow up in. This is what 3rd world countries look like, not us.

Forum List

Back