BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

BREAKING UPDATE:
Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”
So?

Go find a corner to cry in and leave us alone

Or you could put on your big girl panties and tell us why this matters or why it lends any credence whatsoever to your delusional claims.

I see, you are BIPOLAR in your manic phase

have someone videotape you during your depressive stage

that will be fun to watch

Cute whining! But anyhoo... so, tell us why this matters, or how it lends any credence whatsoever to your evidence-free claims. You of course, can't, which is why you are whining like a little baby.
It matters because Batten is the judge on Sidney Powell's case, and it means he is taking it seriously enough to issue an order not to screw with potential evidence. That to me sounds like he is not going to dismiss her suit out of hand.

I am certain that after issuing the order he received a gazillion telephone calls from the Gina Haspel clan demanded that he rescind the order or else.

So when are they going to issue an order to sequester all the hand counter's, after all after the hand count was completed it showed the machines were correct give a vote here or there, oh in fact didn't Biden pick up more votes after the hand count? So paper ballots that were counted by machine and double checked by a hand count, what next? Why don't you and your ilk scurry on back to parler I believe you're missing the Sunday evening circle jerk.
The recount opened the door to review absentee ballot requests. That is where they can find ineligible voters. At least that's the case in Wisconsin.

If libs won so handily why are they impeding every effort to verify. If ya won so handily you would think you would throw the doors open and say come see.
They aren’t the ones impeding.
Nooooo doing a disappearing act is total cooperation..........try again

Sounds like Trump supporters have been threatening and harassing Dominion employees. If some disappeared, maybe the relevant question should be...where is the body?

Back in June Trump was telling his flock, that the election in Nov is rigged. Well, what the heck did he do about it then? This rigging and fraud that he claimed months and months ago was going to happen, (if he did not win) could have been investigated back then, he could have stopped the fraud and rigging that he claimed he knew was going to happen...

Why didn't he? He had his whole administration and homeland security, at his fingertips....?

Instead he tried to cheat, way back then in June, by having his newly appointed post master General, slow the mail service by pulling out rapid mail sorting and processing machines and mail boxes removed, and cutting overtime hours so that absentee ballots would be slowed and delayed in the big cities, so they would not arrive in time.

It is evident and clear as day, that his cheating and abuse of power worked....only 65% or so absentee ballots requested in the big city counties were returned in time, while ALL OTHER counties in the entire state, had 75 to 85% of ballots requested, returned.

the fact Dominion ran and hid might be a blue clue eh
Proof Dominion ran and hid, and who exactly did they allegedly run and hide from, a lynch mob???
take your 2yr old questions to a forum that thinks they are intelligent. Did they or did they not pull a no show and vacate they offices?
Pull a no show, with whom???? How about a link, since you can't seem to explain yourself....?

the fact Dominion ran and hid might be a blue clue eh
Proof Dominion ran and hid, and who exactly did they allegedly run and hide from, a lynch mob???
take your 2yr old questions to a forum that thinks they are intelligent. Did they or did they not pull a no show and vacate they offices?
Pull a no show, with whom???? How about a link, since you can't seem to explain yourself....?
you really are clueless arent you

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

I did a search on this to find a source for your claims since you don't provide any.

It's all from a twitter post.

Nothing I found actually came from any court or any official and honest outlet.

Just the same twitter post from the same person.

Where are the court records? What is the case?

So until I see any official and honest reporting I don't believe this.
Try this one. It's up to date now.

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

I did a search on this to find a source for your claims since you don't provide any.

It's all from a twitter post.

Nothing I found actually came from any court or any official and honest outlet.

Just the same twitter post from the same person.

Where are the court records? What is the case?

So until I see any official and honest reporting I don't believe this.
Try this one. It's up to date now.

Yes it's back on.

A big win though... not so sure about that. The Dominion claims are by far the weakest part of the lawsuit, and they likely already have all they need anyway. Still, it is certainly nice that the destruction of evidence is stopped this time, unlike in the Hillary Clinton scandal where it all goes poof, no questions asked.

Or you could put on your big girl panties and tell us why this matters or why it lends any credence whatsoever to your delusional claims.
Election Bombshell! the US Constitution Goes to Court...

Seems some lower court judges are telling Pa and Ca to hold their horses- their actions are unconstitutional- adding fuel to a fire already out of control by state legislators and governors- where there's smoke there is fire-

You bet. Anyone with a working brain cell can see this election is a fraud.

Hell how does Trump lead by 700,000 votes in one state and lose/

There are thousands of signed affidavits from both Dem and Rep watchers. On Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Where there is smoke, you can bet your ass there is fire.

The Dominion machine gave 6,000 Trump voted to Biden. They caught that one, How many didn't they catch?? Texas researched Dominion and refused to use them. The States that did use them should have done the same.

This has been on fraudulent election and every lefty loon on this board knows it. Way to many fraudulent acts to ignore.

Forum List

Back