BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

BREAKING UPDATE:
Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”
So?

Go find a corner to cry in and leave us alone

Or you could put on your big girl panties and tell us why this matters or why it lends any credence whatsoever to your delusional claims.

I see, you are BIPOLAR in your manic phase

have someone videotape you during your depressive stage

that will be fun to watch

Cute whining! But anyhoo... so, tell us why this matters, or how it lends any credence whatsoever to your evidence-free claims. You of course, can't, which is why you are whining like a little baby.
It matters because Batten is the judge on Sidney Powell's case, and it means he is taking it seriously enough to issue an order not to screw with potential evidence. That to me sounds like he is not going to dismiss her suit out of hand.
A higher court judge just reversed judge batten decision at about 4pm today. Apparently, the State was the wrong entity to issue the order to, the counties and cities own their voting machines.... So to me, it seems like the order request to halt the machines from being wiped and stored for the next election, just needs to be reordered, for the counties and cities who own them????

I'm fine with having their software checked....but it does seem fruitless since Georgia had a statewide, hand recount of paper ballots, and they matched up with the machine counts.
I agree, it seems fruitless but what sent shivers down my spine was that Batten seemingly is taking this suit seriously. The fact that the stop order was requested by Wood is a relief, but I'm not liking this much.

I don't understand what in hell they're talking about with all this computer stuff. I'd be happy for them to look at them if there is a valid reason to, but just like the recount, as soon as they find the machines uncompromised, Trump's people will start screaming about something else, or simply won't believe the results. They'll claim the guy inspecting the voting machines has a brother whose barber voted for Biden or something.

WE THE PEOPLE, THE 80,000,000. WHO VOTED TRUMP REFUSE TO BE DISFRANCHISED

WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE TRUST ME DOCTRINE, WE ARE NOT NAIVE NOR GULLIBLE

AND SINCE WE DO NOT RESIDE IN LALALAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE BEING GOVERNED BY ANGELS

AND SINCE WE DO NOT RESIDE IN LALALAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT WE ARE BEING GOVERNED BY ANGELS

No, 80,000,000 didn't vote for Trump. They voted for Biden.

Yes, you are naive and gullible.

Yes, you do reside in Lalaland.

Hope the evidence is still there but the burning of the Venzuela Dominion machines this week tells me that the evidence has been destroyed already.

If the Experts find the evidence this will be the beginning of the end.

Hallelujah

Glad you are in the Christmas spirits shouting Hallelujah....but that is all you are going to get.....a temporary good feeling. It will change NOTHING. But you can keep the conspiracy going for years...just like trump is going to do. ENJOY!

We shall return to this issue one the EC has spoken.

Hope the evidence is still there but the burning of the Venzuela Dominion machines this week tells me that the evidence has been destroyed already.

Hallelujah

Glad you are in the Christmas spirits shouting Hallelujah....but that is all you are going to get.....a temporary good feeling. It will change NOTHING. But you can keep the conspiracy going for years...just like trump is going to do. ENJOY!

Nothing you say will detract us from pursuing the truth.

Hallelujah

Nothing you say will detract us from pursuing the truth.

You know trump hates truth....better step lightly...... :auiqs.jpg:

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”
So?

Or you could put on your big girl panties and tell us why this matters or why it lends any credence whatsoever to your delusional claims.

Cute whining! But anyhoo... so, tell us why this matters, or how it lends any credence whatsoever to your evidence-free claims. You of course, can't, which is why you are whining like a little baby.
It matters because Batten is the judge on Sidney Powell's case, and it means he is taking it seriously enough to issue an order not to screw with potential evidence. That to me sounds like he is not going to dismiss her suit out of hand.
A higher court judge just reversed judge batten decision at about 4pm today. Apparently, the State was the wrong entity to issue the order to, the counties and cities own their voting machines.... So to me, it seems like the order request to halt the machines from being wiped and stored for the next election, just needs to be reordered, for the counties and cities who own them????

I'm fine with having their software checked....but it does seem fruitless since Georgia had a statewide, hand recount of paper ballots, and they matched up with the machine counts.
I agree, it seems fruitless but what sent shivers down my spine was that Batten seemingly is taking this suit seriously. The fact that the stop order was requested by Wood is a relief, but I'm not liking this much.

I don't understand what in hell they're talking about with all this computer stuff. I'd be happy for them to look at them if there is a valid reason to, but just like the recount, as soon as they find the machines uncompromised, Trump's people will start screaming about something else, or simply won't believe the results. They'll claim the guy inspecting the voting machines has a brother whose barber voted for Biden or something.

Your caps lock stuck?

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

I did a search on this to find a source for your claims since you don't provide any.

It's all from a twitter post.

Nothing I found actually came from any court or any official and honest outlet.

Just the same twitter post from the same person.

Where are the court records? What is the case?

So until I see any official and honest reporting I don't believe this.
This site is nothing but the case facts. I don't pretend to know what all of it means, but I get the gist.

Thank you for that information.

Unfortunately it doesn't say that the judge froze any machines.

It just lists as far as the request for an emergency injunction. No result of the request.

They are the craziest bunch of SOBs I have ever seen. They cannot take reality. Just because their orange POS leader makes insane accusations, they think they need to back up his every lie. These are the most gullible humans alive!

Well, the ones that are not paid Bots....

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

So?

Your caps lock stuck?

trump cult members yell a lot. It makes them feel powerful.

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

I did a search on this to find a source for your claims since you don't provide any.

It's all from a twitter post.

Nothing I found actually came from any court or any official and honest outlet.

Just the same twitter post from the same person.

Where are the court records? What is the case?

So until I see any official and honest reporting I don't believe this.
This site is nothing but the case facts. I don't pretend to know what all of it means, but I get the gist.

Thank you for that information.

Unfortunately it doesn't say that the judge froze any machines.

It just lists as far as the request for an emergency injunction. No result of the request.
It's in Toro's reassurance post. The motion, the order and all.

Ah, abandoning all pretense in the courts, I see.

You claim to be a lawyer. So you must see the bullshit that is the Trump legal strategy.

And you'll still be whining when the EC certifies Biden.

The “Safe Harbor” provision of 3 U.S.C.§ 5 does not expire until December 8, 2020,and the Electoral College does not vote for president and vice president until December 14, 2020.

If they can't decide then the US House of Representatives shall do so as permitted by the 12th Amendment.

You claim to be a lawyer. So you must see the bullshit that is the Trump legal strategy.

The “Safe Harbor” provision of 3 U.S.C.§ 5 does not expire until December 8, 2020,and the Electoral College does not vote for president and vice president until December 14, 2020.

If they can't decide then the US House of Representatives shall do so as permitted by the 12th Amendment.

Like I said, you'll still be whining when the EC votes to confirm Biden.

Like I said, you'll still be whining when the EC votes to confirm Biden.

OF COURSE I WILL

THE ONLY WAY BIDEN COULD WIN IS BY FRAUD

THE ONLY WAY

BREAKING UPDATE:
judge-timothy-batten.jpg

So?

I am certain that after issuing the order he received a gazillion telephone calls from the Gina Haspel clan demanded that he rescind the order or else.

So when are they going to issue an order to sequester all the hand counter's, after all after the hand count was completed it showed the machines were correct give a vote here or there, oh in fact didn't Biden pick up more votes after the hand count? So paper ballots that were counted by machine and double checked by a hand count, what next? Why don't you and your ilk scurry on back to parler I believe you're missing the Sunday evening circle jerk.

Forum List

Back