BREAKING: Unemployment Rate INCREASES, Numbers ‘Way Worse Than Expected’. Talk Of Inflation Grows.

Trump had the economy booming until the democrat party ally, China, let the virus loose.
Tramp NEVER had the economy BOOMING, it was growing SLOWER under Tramp than it grew under Obama. And Tramp, not China, set the policies that let the Trump Pandemic to run wild in the USA.

The economy was booming, and that is coming out of the obama slump.....

China released the virus you dumb fuck.......why do you shit heads continue to protect the Chinese Communists and their slave state?

Wages go up when an economy is booming and companies need to hire more employees. That was how Trump increased overall wages.
Wages today are HIGHER under Biden than they EVER were under Tramp, so thank you for admitting the Biden economy is BOOMING!!!

Do you have a link for that?
Of course, by now you should know I ALWAYS have a link.
Tramp's highest weekly average wage was $1047.20, now under Biden it is $1055.95

Dipshit....biden hasn't implemented any policies yet, you dumb fuck....so the economy increases are still Trump's.........

And in Normal World, hiring is expected to increase, interest rates dropped at this morning's news, and the interest rate-sensitive NASDAQ loved it.
Obviously, we disagree on this but I am curious... at what point do you expect inflation to become a serious problem? In the first 100 days of the new administration, nearly 6T$ has been created out of the aether. They're talking about spending even MORE. If you do not believe this will lead to hyper-inflation could you please explain how we avoid it?
Okay, against my better judgement...

First of all, "hyperinflation" is being thrown around like "commie", and the terms are wrong in both cases. "Hyperinflation" usually means that inflation is increasing at 50% or more per month (What Causes Hyperinflation). I wish we could be more precise with our terminology.

Second, those of us in the financial professions (21+ years in my case) were concerned about strong inflation in the QE programs after the Meltdown. It didn't happen. We were concerned when Trump slashed tax rates and exploded spending. I didn't happen.

Why not? All we can do is theorize. My theory is that there is still some kind of slack in our financial system, and that it may be that lower and middle income families still don't have the cash to push the needle. That would explain why we only managed 2.4% GDP growth under Trump, even though unemployment got so low. That dichotomy simply does not compute. Some of my peers agree with me, some don't.

What's going to happen now? I don't know. Voices I trust in the industry say it could just be a short term spike, or it could be longer in duration. But because this "slack" may still exist, there is simply no way to know for sure. What I do know is that people just love to make assumptions and extrapolations based on weak and incomplete information, and their opinion is worthless to me.

Trump had the economy booming until the democrat party ally, China, let the virus loose.
Tramp NEVER had the economy BOOMING, it was growing SLOWER under Tramp than it grew under Obama. And Tramp, not China, set the policies that let the Trump Pandemic to run wild in the USA.

China released the virus you dumb fuck.......why do you shit heads continue to protect the Chinese Communists and their slave state?
BULLSHIT you :asshole:

Sure killing half a millions was 'just' fine with America-haters like you and Tramp.

I'm going to teach you something you obviously didn't know: A US President cannot control a microorganism, and he can't control the response of the citizens in a free country.

But okay, go ahead. If you want to blame Trump for 500,000 dead Americans, then do you also blame DumBama for the 200,000 dead Americans from the common flu during his two terms?

When you pay people not to work like both Trump and Biden have, then you enable the lazy and they will rely on the government to take care of them the rest of their lives. Look at history.

And the 200k since Pinochijoe took over just a couple of months ago??
We were losing 4,000 per day to the Trump Pandemic at its peak, now under Biden it is well under 1,000 per day

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

BULLSHIT you :asshole:

Character%20I-M.jpg

Wages go up when an economy is booming and companies need to hire more employees. That was how Trump increased overall wages.
Wages today are HIGHER under Biden than they EVER were under Tramp, so thank you for admitting the Biden economy is BOOMING!!!

Do you have a link for that?
Of course, by now you should know I ALWAYS have a link.
Tramp's highest weekly average wage was $1047.20, now under Biden it is $1055.95

You gave me what I needed thank you. So Biden is going up, and Trump was higher than Obama. I bet Obama was higher than Bush who was higher than Clinton and on and on. Nothing unexpected. Wow, it was a smooth slope, the one big jump was under Trump in 2020. Thanks for pointing that out.

We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation.
Those "idiots" have created more jobs in 3 months than the MORON in chief Tramp created in 4 years!!!
Before the pandemic hit, Trump was giving the US historically good jobs numbers! Biden's economic policies are about to give us the same glacially slow recovery that Obama's gave us during his administration.

We have idiots controlling the country right now and they don't have a clue what they're doing when it comes to job creation.
Those "idiots" have created more jobs in 3 months than the MORON in chief Tramp created in 4 years!!!
Cuz we all know Hillary would have lost zero jobs because of the ChiCom Flu.
We know she would have handled the Trump Pandemic better than Tramp did.
With all due respect, Ed...Hillary couldn't protect the State Department personnel she was responsible for. You think she could have protected all of us? That's laughable...

He didn't declare a national emergency? His CDC didn't recommend closures?

Isnt that what you and fauchi wanted?

However, if the closure was needed at all it should have ended in 90-120 days

But once the baby hitlers got used to their new power they didnt want to give it up
What would that matter what me and Fauchi wanted? The President, unless you consider him one of the leftists, issued a national emergency and allowed his CDC to put out guidelines that are the very things you hate. Yet, as always, you overlook your blob shitting on you because he says a few snide things that send a tingle up your leg.

With all due respect, Ed...Hillary couldn't protect the State Department personnel she was responsible for. You think she could have protected all of us? That's laughable...
You're right it is laughable that you think someone in Washington can "protect" people 18,000 miles away. Reagan couldn't protect the marines in Beirut....he was a pretty good President. Hey, it's you logic...I'm just applying it to another situation.

You're right it is laughable that you think someone in Washington can "protect" people 18,000 miles away. Reagan couldn't protect the marines in Beirut....he was a pretty good President. Hey, it's you logic...I'm just applying it to another situation.
Hillary was warned repeatedly that the situation in Libya was getting more and more dangerous. She chose to ignore those warnings because she didn't like the "optics" of having a larger security force there. When the shit hit the fan...what Hillary was most concerned about was covering her own ass rather than helping those Americans that were under attack. Why ANYONE would want a person who did that to be our President is baffling to me!

Hillary was warned repeatedly that the situation in Libya was getting more and more dangerous. She chose to ignore those warnings because she didn't like the "optics" of having a larger security force there. When the shit hit the fan...what Hillary was most concerned about was covering her own ass rather than helping those Americans that were under attack. Why ANYONE would want a person who did that to be our President is baffling to me!
The multiple congressional hearings found nothing remotely what you're imagining happened.

The multiple congressional hearings found nothing remotely what you're imagining happened.
I don't know what hearings YOU watched but the ones that I watched made it quite clear that Hillary Clinton failed those four State Department employees that were slaughtered in Benghazi and then attempted to cover up her failures for political reasons!

But let's get back to the subject at hand, Candy! That would be the total cluelessness of the Biden Administration when it comes to Economics in general and job creation in particular!

Forum List

Back