Breaking: Trump loses again....Manhattan DA to get Trump's tax returns

I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

“The work continues,” Vance said in response to the Supreme Court order.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""
How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?

For you blind cultists, nothing. You will simply claim the IRS is wrong, teh DA is wrong and that Trump is as rich and honest as he claims.

You folks are fucked up in the head.
The IRS says his taxes were legit. Why the fuck should anyone listen to your uninformed opinions?

link please

lol
Interesting you ask for a link
Are you suggesting that the IRS had not did their job every year with the president's tax return?

get a clue

the irs almost never audits tax returns of the very rich, they are far too complicated
they only do, like now, when fraud is suspected
link

I already posted it, go find it or keep current with the news. Don't be a dolt.
nope
1. I don't stay on this discussion board 24/7
2. I have not seen any links from you
LINK OR YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF SHIT

Still beating the dead horse of Trump's taxes, I see.

Don't you communists here ever get tired?

Still beating the dead horse of Trump's taxes, I see.

Don't you communists here ever get tired?

anon1.png

One thing for sure — rich political outsiders will learn to never even think about running for President after they witness how Trump is prosecuted. They will stay far away from the Swamp.
Trump showed us the swamp as he said all along
trump turned the Swamp into a Sewer.

The Swamp was called a sewer or a cesspool long before Trump became president. Trump was like most people. He had no idea now big, nasty and deep the Swamp is.
When trump went in the office....ethics and morals went out.
There hasn't been a single politician in the history of mankind that had any kids of morals or ethics
anon1.png

One thing for sure — rich political outsiders will learn to never even think about running for President after they witness how Trump is prosecuted. They will stay far away from the Swamp.

The Swamp was called a sewer or a cesspool long before Trump became president. Trump was like most people. He had no idea now big, nasty and deep the Swamp is.

As you say, When trump went in the office....ethics and morals went out.

Look how he sold his influence through Don Jr. to the Chinese.

Oh wait. That was Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Look at his source , in my lowest day that would be to embarrassing to put out as a source but we already know the Progressive motto ,if they open their mouth it is a lie>

So do you hate the military like your God and hero does.

[/URL][/URL]

Nope. I am a Vietnam Era Vet. Served in the Air Force.

The Mueller Democrat SS CommuNazi team already looked at his taxes and if there was anything there they would have brought charges or at least mentioned them in the report. But if after four years of jerking yourselves off to taking Trump down, you guys want to do it once again please be our guests.
You keep thinking that. Mueller never looked at the deeds of the trump corporation. He only looked at the Russian relationship with the trump campaign.

Why do you think trump fought so hard to keep his race returns secret? Because the IRS and Mueller said they were fine? Nope....trump should be very worried.
Wrong. If the senile Mule-er wasn’t looking at taxes, how did Manafort get nailed for TAX problems that were adjudicated a decade or more ago?

Joe Biden is the Loch Ness Monster of the DC swamp
But he has a 62% approval rating...something that fat man trump can only dream of.
like that really matters.

There hasn't been a single politician in the history of mankind that had any kids of morals or ethics
There were numerous violations of ethics and trump ignored the warnings he received...because he himself is nothing but a Mafia Boss....threatening people and trying to skirt the law every chance that he gets.
Just like every other politician

View attachment 460992

Fuck you.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories but unlike you I'm not so fucking stupid as to trust a politician

The Mueller Democrat SS CommuNazi team already looked at his taxes and if there was anything there they would have brought charges or at least mentioned them in the report. But if after four years of jerking yourselves off to taking Trump down, you guys want to do it once again please be our guests.
You keep thinking that. Mueller never looked at the deeds of the trump corporation. He only looked at the Russian relationship with the trump campaign.

Why do you think trump fought so hard to keep his race returns secret? Because the IRS and Mueller said they were fine? Nope....trump should be very worried.
Wrong. If the senile Mule-er wasn’t looking at taxes, how did Manafort get nailed for TAX problems that were adjudicated a decade or more ago?
Stay tuned Barney....

Look at his source , in my lowest day that would be to embarrassing to put out as a source but we already know the Progressive motto ,if they open their mouth it is a lie>
indeed.

I guess he's going to be very angry with his SCOTUS appointees letting him down, but SCOTUS denied Trump's appeal.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"
Under state law, materials turned over to a grand jury must be kept secret. But Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance can now require Trump's accountants to turn over the records that the president has steadfastly refused to surrender to prosecutors or Congress.

Vance is seeking tax returns covering eight years for a grand jury investigation of hush money payments and other financial transactions."""
How does Trump lose? What on earth do you think is going to happen to Trump if his taxes are released?

For you blind cultists, nothing. You will simply claim the IRS is wrong, teh DA is wrong and that Trump is as rich and honest as he claims.

The IRS says his taxes were legit. Why the fuck should anyone listen to your uninformed opinions?

link please

lol
Are you suggesting that the IRS had not did their job every year with the president's tax return?

get a clue

the irs almost never audits tax returns of the very rich, they are far too complicated
link

I let it long ago in this thread. Not a one of you ass holes read it. You just keep asking for it over and over again.

Grow up, bitch.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

link please

lol

get a clue

link
Its literally the opposite of what he said. He is a real dummy.

does it hurt to be so stupid?

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

link please

lol

get a clue

link

I let it long ago in this thread. Not a one of you ass holes read it. You just keep asking for it over and over again.

Grow up, bitch.
And you refuse to answer the question I asked you so take your own advice, Fucknut.

Dude, you said you would release them in 2015 that was 6 years ago. Release your taxes you poor bastard. We all know you're not worth as much as you claim.

What does that have to do with taxes?
Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and CNN told AFrench2 that tax returns validate net worth therefore they do.

No they really don't

There is no accounting of assets and liabilities on an income tax form. All you can get is income or losses from various sources.
You are right, but the DA has a lot more than what is on the returns. They will connect the dots and nail his fat ass. This is how they got Al Capone

Trump’s Tax Returns Aren’t the Only Crucial Records Prosecutors Will Get - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

When New York prosecutors finally get to examine the federal tax returns of former President Donald J. Trump, they will discover a veritable how-to guide for getting rich while losing millions of dollars and paying little to no income taxes.

Whether they find evidence of crimes, however, will also depend on other information not found in the actual returns.
But Capone was charged by a federal agency not a State's DA.

The Manhattan DA can't bring federal charges against anyone.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

"

link please

lol

get a clue

link
Its literally the opposite of what he said. He is a real dummy.

does it hurt to be so stupid?
You would know so tell us.

[/URL][/URL]

Nope. I am a Vietnam Era Vet. Served in the Air Force.
Means nothing, you support a piece of shit for your leader who hates our service men and women in every way , now what was your hero's con, Heal spurs. Your "I;m a hero" routine goes nowhere here.

View attachment 460992

Fuck you.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories but unlike you I'm not so fucking stupid as to trust a politician
To complicated for you, I'll explain and keep it simple for you, one party supports the destruction of our country and republic to force in their piece of shit dictator ,while the other party doesn't. I know that's a complicated choice for your type of person but it is simple for me and the rest of the patriots that are left in this country. If you need shorter words just let me know I'll move it down to 3rd grade level, more close to your level.

Forum List

Back