Breaking: Top Ferguson Cop Confirms Brown Family Members And Stepdad Are 'Bloods' Gang Members

LIB FREE thread....

Guess again. No surprise with the newest revelation regarding the Brown family. If you recall that this 'lib' stated that Wilson was innocent from the start when a ghetto rat made a Freudian slip in stating that Brown attacked him in his patrol (SUV) car.

Last edited:
Had he raised his kid the plea would have not been necessary.

That's nice.

What would I have just read if your parents had raised you?
My grandparents mostly raised me too. I had thoughts of murder and mayhem but my Grandparents taught me to respect others to help others and to obey the law. I joined the Marine Corps for just that reason and have never in my life hurt anyone or robbed anyone. I have delusional Paranoia and one of the voices I used to hear used to encourage me to rob and cause harm. I never once gave into that voice because I was taught not to. How about you?

You were fortunate that your Grandparents raised you well. I, too, was lucky, but with the conventional two-parent scenario. My parents worked, taught me, gave me love. I realize how lucky I am, and while I take pride in the choices I've made as an adult, I know it is the solid foundation that my parents gave me that made those good choices clear to me. I also know not everyone is that fortunate.
And in the black community that family structure is mostly missing and is encouraged by Liberal policies and laws.

Tell me how those policies encourage the missing family structure.
Well, let's start with absolving the black male of any responsibility for his offspring.

That's nice.

My grandparents mostly raised me too. I had thoughts of murder and mayhem but my Grandparents taught me to respect others to help others and to obey the law. I joined the Marine Corps for just that reason and have never in my life hurt anyone or robbed anyone. I have delusional Paranoia and one of the voices I used to hear used to encourage me to rob and cause harm. I never once gave into that voice because I was taught not to. How about you?

You were fortunate that your Grandparents raised you well. I, too, was lucky, but with the conventional two-parent scenario. My parents worked, taught me, gave me love. I realize how lucky I am, and while I take pride in the choices I've made as an adult, I know it is the solid foundation that my parents gave me that made those good choices clear to me. I also know not everyone is that fortunate.
And in the black community that family structure is mostly missing and is encouraged by Liberal policies and laws.

Welfare pays women to have illegitimate children.

11b3g4o.jpg

That's nice.

It's time for sterilization.

That's nice.

Well, let's start with absolving the black male of any responsibility for his offspring.

There is no policy that does that.

Welfare seems to have done that!

That's nice.

Deflecting from the fatherless problem itself onto skin color and legacy of racial oppression as the cause for social demise. Pandering to single-motherhood-by-choice. Pandering to homo marriage which leads to contrived family units devoid of a necessary parent. Just to name a few.

It's time for sterilization.

You first!

We've heard from the father as well. He was asking the public to be calm and constructive, no matter the outcome.

That's nice.

Fortunate?.......Umm creating babies and raising them correctly is standard operating procedure.
There's not luck involved.
That's right. Keep making excuses for these savages.

That's nice.

Don't play stupid.

That's nice.

Don't play stupid.
I don't think she's playing.

Welfare has "absolved the black male of any responsibility for his offspring"?

How has it done that specifically for black males?

Mama don't know who daddy be. Don't care. Gimme my chips!

You realize that Mike Brown mostly lived with his grandmother?

The shame is that, in some communities having this kind of home life is common. The cycle of this crap is what kills kids.

A real shame.
He was just visiting her

"He was a good kid. He didn't live around here," said Brown’s grandmother, Desuirea Harris. “He came to visit me and they did that to him for no reason.” http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/18-year-old-shot-dead-missouri-witnesses-article-1.1898333

Despite your incoherent post, you haven't demonstrated how welfare has "absolved the black male of any responsibility for his offspring."

Despite your incoherent post, you haven't demonstrated how welfare has "absolved the black male of any responsibility for his offspring."
Ain't my prollem you cain't read, girl!

Forum List

Back