Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election!

This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
They faced a lot of other voter fraud allegations.
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
In any case, the ongoing audit in Arizona is facing a lot of difficulties!
So far as I know, the AZ audit has yet to claim any evidence of fraud so what's the hurry. If I was a WI taxpayer I'd be upset if I had to pay for another audit, if they do it with private funds I hope they learn from the mistakes in AZ.
The PA Supreme Court ruled on the day after the election that hundreds of thousands of 3:00AM ballots whose signatures didn't match the books were valid.
Talk about fraud.
So not only was there coordinated voter fraud perpetrated by the Dems, but the PS Supreme Court was in on the conspiracy too? Time to take off that tin foil hat.
What would be your conclusion when the court accepted the fact that the signatures didn't match?
That you probably didn't understand their ruling. Which case are you referring to?
Are you retarded?
Yes, my knee has been bothering me. Thanks for asking, and you? (Obviously my previous conclusion was spot on.)

This is why the Dims fear the AZ audit so much. It's inspiring further audits. Eventually enough fraudulent balllots will be uncovered to nullify the election.

Breaking: The State Of Wisconsin Authorized An Audit Of The 2020 Election! - USA SUPREME

In the 2020 presidential election, the state of Wisconsin faced a lot of “controversy.”
Social media users have been sharing posts claiming that during the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4 there were vote dumps of hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots only for Democrat Joe Biden in Wisconsin
There was a claim that 140,000 ballots for Biden were found in Wisconsin on the night of Nov. 3 to Nov. 4.
President Donald Trump and his campaign were also claiming that there are too many “irregularities” with Wisconsin’s presidential election ballots to trust the outcome!
Left-wing media “debunked these stories” but many left wondering why there was no audit because many Americans still think that there was some sort of voter fraud there.
Well, after Arizona’s audit thing could change as Wisconsin officially authorized an audit of the 2020 elections:
This news raises allegations that Michigan and Pennsylvania could approve audits too.
So far as I know, the AZ audit has yet to claim any evidence of fraud so what's the hurry. If I was a WI taxpayer I'd be upset if I had to pay for another audit, if they do it with private funds I hope they learn from the mistakes in AZ.
The PA Supreme Court ruled on the day after the election that hundreds of thousands of 3:00AM ballots whose signatures didn't match the books were valid.
Talk about fraud.
So not only was there coordinated voter fraud perpetrated by the Dems, but the PS Supreme Court was in on the conspiracy too? Time to take off that tin foil hat.
What would be your conclusion when the court accepted the fact that the signatures didn't match?
That you probably didn't understand their ruling. Which case are you referring to?
Are you retarded?
Yes, my knee has been bothering me. Thanks for asking, and you? (Obviously my previous conclusion was spot on.)
Your conclusion was idiotic as is typical of you avoiding any issue you can't deal with.
The ballot dump signatures did not match the books and the PA Supreme Court, in effect, told the Rs to fuck off.

Talk about fraud.
Are you retarded?
Your conclusion was idiotic as is typical of you avoiding any issue you can't deal with.
The ballot dump signatures did not match the books and the PA Supreme Court, in effect, told the Rs to fuck off.
Your response was ignorant if you are talking about:

REPUBLICAN PARTY OF PENNSYLVANIA 20–542 v. VERONICA DEGRAFFENREID, ACTING SECRETARY OF PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. JAKE CORMAN, ET AL. 20–574 v. PENNSYLVANIA DEMOCRATIC PARTY, ET AL.

In its ruling, the [PA] high court unanimously dismissed a lawsuit that claimed that a 2019 state law allowing no-excuse absentee ballots was unconstitutional.​
The suit, filed by U.S. Rep. Mike Kelly and others on Nov. 21, requested that the state reject mail ballots submitted under that law or allow state lawmakers to select presidential electors. The state legislature is controlled by Republicans.​
The justices contended that if the plaintiffs had constitutional concerns over the mail-in voting law, their suit would have been filed earlier and not after millions of mail-in ballots were cast in the 2020 primary and general election. The justices further noted that the plaintiffs waited until after the votes had been tallied and their preferred presidential candidate lost the state.​

Conservatives who believe this nonsense are truly this stupid.

Conservatives who don’t believe this nonsense but propagate it anyway are truly this dishonest.
Dumping ballots at 3:00AM whose signatures don't match the books?
What can possibly go wrong?
Didn't happen.

Talk about fraud.
Are you retarded?

REPUBLICAN PARTY OF PENNSYLVANIA 20–542 v. VERONICA DEGRAFFENREID, ACTING SECRETARY OF PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. JAKE CORMAN, ET AL. 20–574 v. PENNSYLVANIA DEMOCRATIC PARTY, ET AL.

In its ruling, the [PA] high court unanimously dismissed a lawsuit that claimed that a 2019 state law allowing no-excuse absentee ballots was unconstitutional.​
The suit, filed by U.S. Rep. Mike Kelly and others on Nov. 21, requested that the state reject mail ballots submitted under that law or allow state lawmakers to select presidential electors. The state legislature is controlled by Republicans.​
The justices contended that if the plaintiffs had constitutional concerns over the mail-in voting law, their suit would have been filed earlier and not after millions of mail-in ballots were cast in the 2020 primary and general election. The justices further noted that the plaintiffs waited until after the votes had been tallied and their preferred presidential candidate lost the state.​
Everyone knows about that case.
That was not the case...the case was where the signatures did not match.
It was the day after the election and I'm sure it's been wiped from every media server.
I do appreciate you admitting you didn't watch any coverage the next day.

Conservatives who don’t believe this nonsense but propagate it anyway are truly this dishonest.
Didn't happen.
It happened and I don't give a rat's butt about your opinion on any subject.

Talk about fraud.
FAKE News. Didn't happen.

Enough ballots may be identified to overcome the "election results," but that doesn't mean anything is going to change.

The political elite have removed the thorn in their side (by any means necessary) and they are not going to reinstall him, no matter what evidence shows.

We have been overthrown.

The only thing that we can do is call on our states to secede from the union.

Didn't happen.
I saw it and thanks for admitting you were too drunk that night to watch the news.

Didn't happen.
You've been misinformed.

The SC ruling was not the day after the election....not even close.

The SC never ruled on any ballots.

Talk about fraud.
Are you retarded?

Everyone knows about that case.
That was not the case...the case was where the signatures did not match.
It was the day after the election and I'm sure it's been wiped from every media server.
I do appreciate you admitting you didn't watch any coverage the next day.
Yet another conspiracy! This one involves FoxNews, Brietbart, and others. The hat's not working...

Didn't happen.
I saw it and thanks for admitting you were too drunk that night to watch the news.
What you saw was normal, and was expected....even months ahead o f time.

Everyone knew the absentee vote counting process, would not begin until election day, and knew the in person election day votes would be processed and counted first, then afterwards the votes from the machine early voting, and absentee paper ballots, then provisional ballots, then the military vote.... every newspaper a n d 24/7 cable news reported o n it prior to t h e election that with all the increases in absentee voting, it would be R days before all the absentee votes, and military vote etc would be counted and a few days before we possibly know a Winner!

And the media reported, and justly so.... that the in p person election day vote would be primarily f o r president trump, but once the absentee votes started to be counted, the votes would l d heavily lean Biden...

Lean Biden because democratic voters were encouraged to stay home a n d safe from covid and vote absentee,

While pres trump discouraged his voters from v o ting via absentee ballot.... and encouraged his voters, to vote in person.

Last edited:

Didn't happen.
You've been misinformed.

The SC ruling was not the day after the election....not even close.

The SC never ruled on any ballots.
You are correct...they kicked it out immediately.

Signatures didn't match according to who?

Does your signature match from years ago?

Let me see.

Great news. MI and GA will follow. Funny how these baseless claims are not baseless.
Michigan and Pennsylvania won’t as their leftist psycho leaders will veto it
It looks like MI let Dominion run its elections too. That is illegal.

“Maricopa County (AZ) officials have already admitted they don’t have the router passwords. They are not in charge of the election. That’s illegal. Michigan officials are admitting the exact same thing now!”

SOS Benson’s responses 15, 16, and 17. Fairest election ever and she doesn’t know how the equipment works. She’s admitting only a vendor knows the intimate details that control our elections.

5:43 PM · May 14, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:

The ongoing audit is making Republican lawmakers in Arizona look like a joke. One senator is honest enough to admit it.

The ongoing audit is making Republican lawmakers in Arizona look like a joke. One senator is honest enough to admit it.
That's SJW horseshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back