BREAKING : THE JEWS GOT BARON ! Kazakhstan arrested several Muscovites who "proclaimed" the re-establishment of the USSR in a region bordering Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
BREAKING : THE JEWS GOT BARON ! Kazakhstan arrested several Muscovites who "proclaimed" the re-establishment of the USSR in a region bordering Moscow horde - AFP
Baron, I told you many times, you are on the short🇷🇺 🐷 end of the human civilization :icon_lol:

RFK junior: “We’re killing a lot of Ukrainians as pawns in a proxy war between two great powers,” Kennedy told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight on Thursday evening. “Nobody talks about this. There’s 14,000 Ukrainian civilians that died, but 300,000 troops. Russians are killing Ukrainians at a 7:1 to 8:1 ratio. They cannot sustain this. What we’re being told about this war is just not true.”

Now it's time for everybody to talk about ending the war.[/I]

Russian soldiers devour their own young!

FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

BREAKING : THE JEWS GOT BARON ! Kazakhstan arrested several Muscovites who "proclaimed" the re-establishment of the USSR in a region bordering Moscow horde - AFP
Baron, I told you many times, you are on the short🇷🇺 🐷 end of the human civilization :icon_lol:

Translation:

Oh, silly

Forum List

Back