BREAKING: Second Arizona County Refuses to Certify Tainted 2022 Midterm Election

Unfortunately for you ..... You don't get to choose how other states choose to run their elections, and how their citizen's can vote.
Yes, that is a big problem for those who want elections for president, Senator, and Representative to be fair in the whole country since all of those positions affect the whole country, and not just individual states.

But it is in the constitution that states decide how to vote, so it will difficult, if not impossible to change.
No excuse absentee ballot is the best thing since sliced bread!

I will NEVER go back to in person voting and n election day! The weather is too unpredictable to take the chance of having to drive to the town office/school to vote, though my husband does it in person, election day, but that was usually on his way home from work.
The cure for that is early voting, subject to the same rigorous ID requirements that election day voting should be subject to.
No excuse absentee voting is pretty important for northern states due to inclement weather and rural citizens need it because voting places are really long distances away!
Do you mean Alaska? I am in Texas and I can't imagine any other northen state claiming its voting places are really long distances away. How could they be? Which state are you talking about?

Oh Jebus!

You can only get one ballot in your name to vote, and once you have voted once, no matter how you vote, in person early, or absentee, or election day....the system and checks and balances put in place only allows one vote, per registered voter, one man, one vote....

In my state, only requested by the voter absentee ballots, are counted. If you did not request an absentee ballot and somehow tried to forge one, it would be caught, because you never requested a ballot and your election office never mailed you one...that is a security check that takes place, along with signature match, before a ballot is considered valid.

Then can you explain the OP? The article stated Republicans had a 72% turnout compared to the 17% Democrat turnout, but at last minute (as always) the Democrat votes caught up to the Republican votes. How does that happen?

My town is 52 square miles, we have one voting place in the town center square, an old closed school. We have about 300 voters all spread out in the woods, some as far as 10 to 15 miles from the Town center with both dirt roads and paved roads...not an easy or even makeable trip if it is snowing. Absentee voting is a Godsend, for anyone that lives in the Maine Woods, or in a rural community!

My town is 52 square miles, we have one voting place in the town center square, an old closed school. We have about 300 voters all spread out in the woods, some as far as 10 to 15 miles from the Town center with both dirt roads and paved roads...not an easy or even makeable trip if it is snowing. Absentee voting is a Godsend, for anyone that lives in the Maine Woods, or in a rural community!

Simple solution in one word: Move.

I know and met a lot of people in rural areas. They accept the challenges to live in a quiet peaceful environment. In fact people from cities move into those areas for the very same reason. None of them complain about it. No, they didn't have cable television, a convenient store around every corner. Some have to travel 20 miles to get to the nearest gas station. Prior to cell phones, they had terrible landline services that often went down. But they loved it and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

One of my coworkers didn't get internet access until about ten years ago. And their choices are the one internet/ cable company or none at all.

I live in an area--north of your state's northernmost point--at 48.5 degrees. I live 30 miles from town on a dirt road. I take voting seriously and I have made it to the polls every election since 1972. Voting is a responsibility and should be exercised whether it is convenient or not.

Yes, I don't know the point of those laws.

My personal view is they were designed just to cause these kinds of problems.

Yes, but it wouldn't be a problem if absentee ballots were only allowed in extenuating circumstances.

There is no need for this, states like Utah can do their election almost totally by mail without these problems. The mail in ballots are not the problem.

Or maybe it just isn't a problem except in heavily Democratic states. Florida also allows any voter to vote by mail and they got their election results correct the first day.

Most of the states that do not allow mail ballots to be processed till after the election are red states.

Oh Jebus!

You can only get one ballot in your name to vote, and once you have voted once, no matter how you vote, in person early, or absentee, or election day....the system and checks and balances put in place only allows one vote, per registered voter, one man, one vote....

In my state, only requested by the voter absentee ballots, are counted. If you did not request an absentee ballot and somehow tried to forge one, it would be caught, because you never requested a ballot and your election office never mailed you one...that is a security check that takes place, along with signature match, before a ballot is considered valid.
Is that why multiple people have shown multiple ballots being sent to their address? You don’t need 10 ballots for 2 people in a household. States like Pennsylvania simply mass mailed ballots with no requests for them. Security checks actually used by Dems? Hahahahaha!

She's suitable for the purpose, which doesn't need explaining.

She will be appointed to an office far more important than governor, if Trump makes it back.
Another story you didn't read...Kari Lake has no Presidential aspirations until she fixes Arizona.

Then can you explain the OP? The article stated Republicans had a 72% turnout compared to the 17% Democrat turnout, but at last minute (as always) the Democrat votes caught up to the Republican votes. How does that happen?
Easy Peasy! Republicans were trained by Trump to vote in person on election day. Democrats have been encouraged to vote via absentee ballot or in person.

many democrats are the people that have found it very hard to vote in person, the workers that are hourly workers, working odd hours, or single mom with children to worry about after they get home from work, or just exhausted after working two jobs to pay the bills, or are in college with also an hourly job across town....

The way we have our elections set up, you can't vote near your work which is 10 miles from your home, you have to get back to your home area....and when hourly, you need every penny, to survive, some can't afford to take off hours from their jobs to vote....

This is why early voting and absentee voting, came about...

Anyway, absentee votes, ARE COUNTED LAST, after the election day, in person votes for n many states, which gives the appearance of republicans being way ahead, but it is a red mirage, because only about 35%-40% or so of our votes in an election now, come from in person voting on election day.

Absentee voting, and Military voting are the last votes to be counted. They also take much much much longer to process the security checks, before the first ballot is removed from the envelope.

And since most people that use absentee voting are left leaning now, you won't be able to call the race until near all votes are counted, if it is a close race.

Last edited:
many democrats are the people that have found it very hard to vote in person, the workers that are hourly workers, working odd hours, or single mom with children to worry about after they get home from work, or just exhausted after working two jobs to pay the bills, or are in college with also an hourly job across town....
And Republicans aren't? LMAO.
There's no evidence that dems didn't cheat this election or in 2020. That's why, in every American election in history, we have had solid voting laws until COVID panic blew everything apart.
I believe there is a fake perception of what the "majority" believes or what the "public" wants based on unverifiable election results. The mass distortion from COVID lockdowns has lasted to this day with the primary goal of destroying Trump's reputation. But you've dragged the country's economy down with your unholy Trump hate crusade. Hope you're proud.

Last edited:
Simple solution in one word: Move.

I know and met a lot of people in rural areas. They accept the challenges to live in a quiet peaceful environment. In fact people from cities move into those areas for the very same reason. None of them complain about it. No, they didn't have cable television, a convenient store around every corner. Some have to travel 20 miles to get to the nearest gas station. Prior to cell phones, they had terrible landline services that often went down. But they loved it and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

One of my coworkers didn't get internet access until about ten years ago. And their choices are the one internet/ cable company or none at all.
Up yours! You don't get to decide, where I live in the Land of the Free, or how I vote! Who in the hell, do you think you are.....? :lol::lol:

Matt and I are one of those couples! We were city dwellers with big jobs and good money, and we gave it all up 17 years ago, for the peace and quiet and to smell the roses and get in tune with nature. We are probably considered poor now, but we are rich in many other ways!

This could be good news for Kari Lake.

Ok. No problem. Arizona just won’t count those counties. Problem solved.

My personal view is they were designed just to cause these kinds of problems.
What would the motivation be for that?
There is no need for this, states like Utah can do their election almost totally by mail without these problems. The mail in ballots are not the problem.
The mail-in ballots are the problem for election integrity.

So long as anyone can harvest a ballot, and ballots are mass-mailed with no way to verify who is receiving it and sending it in, elections will not be secure, thus not fair.
Most of the states that do not allow mail ballots to be processed till after the election are red states.
I believe that the reason for that is so that results of mail-in ballots are not leaked. The better solution is to make mail-in ballot secure and rare. You can't do that with the free-for-all that it has become.

Florida is a Red state and it got its results out quickly and accurately. Texas is a red state and it did the same, except in Democrat-controlled Harris County, in which the Democrat election administrator was fired for screwing up the primary, and then her replacement has screwed up the general even more.

Naturally, the Democrat County Judge (the country administrator) was re-elected. She was only elected in the first place because stupid people who thought Beto was really Hispanic turned out to vote for him for Governor and she came in on his coat tails.

She's cute, but after her mother brought her out of Columbia to the states to get away from Democrat-like government, she decided to turn Harris County into Columbia.

Forum List

Back