BREAKING: Second Arizona County Refuses to Certify Tainted 2022 Midterm Election

No, we need to get back to Elections like they used to be.
Election Day, early voting but all ballots in by close of polls
In-person with mail ins by excuse only
paper ballots
all ballots counted on election day
Unfortunately for you ..... You don't get to choose how other states choose to run their elections, and how their citizen's can vote.

No excuse absentee ballot is the best thing since sliced bread!

I will NEVER go back to in person voting and n election day! The weather is too unpredictable to take the chance of having to drive to the town office/school to vote, though my husband does it in person, election day, but that was usually on his way home from work.

No excuse absentee voting is pretty important for northern states due to inclement weather and rural citizens need it because voting places are really long distances away!

There was never a possibility that Kari's loss would be accepted.
She was the perfect candidate for Trump's ambitions.

She could be America's Joan of Arc that can send a nation into a civil war. Or at least a slaughter of Americans on the streets.

Save this message.

Unfortunately for you ..... You don't get to choose how other states choose to run their elections, and how their citizen's can vote.

No excuse absentee ballot is the best thing since sliced bread!

I will NEVER go back to in person voting and n election day! The weather is too unpredictable to take the chance of having to drive to the town office/school to vote, though my husband does it in person, election day, but that was usually on his way home from work.

No excuse absentee voting is pretty important for northern states due to inclement weather and rural citizens need it because voting places are really long distances away!
So, how many did you send in?

Mail-ins take forever to count. I've never seen such a mess.
Verify signatures, open ballots, count ballots, cure ballots, find ballots, fake post marks? etc.

Last week one of the evil right-wing talk show hosts had a guy on that did an experiment in Vegas. He got 14 people to sign their mail-in nothing close to their normal signature. Six of the 14 were counted.

Do you honestly think that Kari Lake is going to end up becoming governor?
She's suitable for the purpose, which doesn't need explaining.

She will be appointed to an office far more important than governor, if Trump makes it back.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
There was never a possibility that Kari's loss would be accepted.
She was the perfect candidate for Trump's ambitions.

She could be America's Joan of Arc that can send a nation into a civil war. Or at least a slaughter of Americans on the streets.

Save this message.

Sure she could.

Last week one of the evil right-wing talk show hosts had a guy on that did an experiment in Vegas. He got 14 people to sign their mail-in nothing close to their normal signature. Six of the 14 were counted.
If the system is still intact, he will be arrested.

If the system has failed then he could up the ante to murder.

Be careful what you wish for Ray.

Bull. I live up north and never used anything but in person voting. I bet if you told anybody there was a hundred dollar check waiting for them at the polling place, they'd be there early with proper ID.

If the system is still intact, he will be arrested.

If the system has failed then he could up the ante to murder.

Be careful what you wish for Ray.

Nope, that's why he had the voter sign the ballot instead of him. If he signed it, then he could be arrested. There are no laws how the voter must sign their own ballot. If they are left handed and decided to sign it with their right hand, that's perfectly legal.

So, how many did you send in?
Oh Jebus!

You can only get one ballot in your name to vote, and once you have voted once, no matter how you vote, in person early, or absentee, or election day....the system and checks and balances put in place only allows one vote, per registered voter, one man, one vote....

In my state, only requested by the voter absentee ballots, are counted. If you did not request an absentee ballot and somehow tried to forge one, it would be caught, because you never requested a ballot and your election office never mailed you one...that is a security check that takes place, along with signature match, before a ballot is considered valid.

The number of votes between 2000 and 2020 went up by 55% but the people and the machines counting them did not.
Except in Florida, you mean?
Many states passed laws saying that mail in votes cannot be touched till after in person voting is over. This slows the whole process down more than anything else
Yes, I don't know the point of those laws.

Yes, but it wouldn't be a problem if absentee ballots were only allowed in extenuating circumstances.

Or maybe it just isn't a problem except in heavily Democratic states. Florida also allows any voter to vote by mail and they got their election results correct the first day.

Forum List

Back