Breaking Press Release: Hillary Clinton Ignores Select Committee Subpoena, Wipes Email Servers Clean

Really...so if she gave our money to foreign countries in return for kick backs to the Clinton sex crimes foundation we have no right to know about that? and what of the emails that went from her server to foreign countries...or to email accounts not on government servers...

she did it, and she will not be held accountable,.,

Direct and willful violation of the spirit and letter of the Federal Records Act. This is exactly why the FRA was passed and enacted.

Statement Regarding Subpoena Compliance and Server Determination by Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Select Committee on Benghazi

March 27, 2015 Press Release Washington, DC—Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy today issued the following statement regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s response to the committee’s subpoena. She failed to produce a single new document and refused to relinquish her server to a neutral, detached third party for an independent review of potential public records:

“After seeking and receiving a two week extension from the Committee, Secretary Clinton failed to provide a single new document to the subpoena issued by the Committee and refused to provide her private server to the Inspector General for the State Department or any other independent arbiter for analysis.

“We learned today, from her attorney, Secretary Clinton unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean and permanently delete all emails from her personal server. While it is not clear precisely when Secretary Clinton decided to permanently delete all emails from her server, it appears she made the decision after October 28, 2014, when the Department of State for the first time asked the Secretary to return her public record to the Department.

“Not only was the Secretary the sole arbiter of what was a public record, she also summarily decided to delete all emails from her server ensuring no one could check behind her analysis in the public interest.”

Yeah, that's a woman with nothing to hide.

How can anyone support this sleazy bitch?

500.jpg

Mystery around Jeb Bush's 'unknown' private email account
Former Florida governor and possible Republican contender for the White House had previously unreported email address records show

Jeb Bush used another, previously unreported email address when he was governor of Florida, records show — the newest wrinkle in an evolving debate over public officials’ use of private email accounts.

Mystery around Jeb Bush s unknown private email account US news The Guardian

Typical of the crooked, self-serving bitch.

Prosecute her for every law she broke and let the Democrats' only candidate run from a prison cell.
HIllary learned a thing or two from the Watergate hearings: Never turn over any information you don't have to turn over.

I don't know how she can run for office after something like this.

Good for Hillary. I like clean women. She wipes...

How is breaking the law = making her clean? I don't understand.

Even the loons on Fox News say she didn't break the law.

Fox News Legal Analysts: Hillary Clinton Didn't Break the Law - Mediaite
Your link is from March 4th before her attorney notified the House Select Committe that she wiped her servers clean.

So, what's the problem? What law did she break?

I can only imagine the shrieking, gnashing of teeth, hatred, and vitriol filled anti-Obama rants of the right had a Republican candidate been asked to turn over an e-mail server that is after all, private property!

But since it's a Democratic candidate, the right is fine with it. BTW, I'd have wiped my server to protect my privacy as well.

Do you even know or care that it was obama that leaked the information about hillary and the emails?

You stupid ass.

Your source seems a "tiny bit" biased. Just sayin'. lol
The source is from the House of Representatives.

Exactly. The same source that wasted tax-payer funds on seven separate, fruitless, idiotic Benghazi investigations that turned up nothing untoward.

Are you and people like you who state such things just admitting to all of us that you are a gullible fucking moron?

Well, he doesn't think he is. But you know how it is with morons. They can't help themselves.

Forum List

Back