Breaking Press Release: Hillary Clinton Ignores Select Committee Subpoena, Wipes Email Servers Clean

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Direct and willful violation of the spirit and letter of the Federal Records Act. This is exactly why the FRA was passed and enacted.

Statement Regarding Subpoena Compliance and Server Determination by Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Select Committee on Benghazi

March 27, 2015 Press Release Washington, DC—Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy today issued the following statement regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s response to the committee’s subpoena. She failed to produce a single new document and refused to relinquish her server to a neutral, detached third party for an independent review of potential public records:

“After seeking and receiving a two week extension from the Committee, Secretary Clinton failed to provide a single new document to the subpoena issued by the Committee and refused to provide her private server to the Inspector General for the State Department or any other independent arbiter for analysis.

“We learned today, from her attorney, Secretary Clinton unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean and permanently delete all emails from her personal server. While it is not clear precisely when Secretary Clinton decided to permanently delete all emails from her server, it appears she made the decision after October 28, 2014, when the Department of State for the first time asked the Secretary to return her public record to the Department.

“Not only was the Secretary the sole arbiter of what was a public record, she also summarily decided to delete all emails from her server ensuring no one could check behind her analysis in the public interest.”

hereshillaryii0.jpg

Typical of the crooked, self-serving bitch.

Prosecute her for every law she broke and let the Democrats' only candidate run from a prison cell.

I can only imagine the shrieking, gnashing of teeth, hatred, and vitriol filled anti-Obama rants of the right had a Republican candidate been asked to turn over an e-mail server that is after all, private property!

But since it's a Democratic candidate, the right is fine with it. BTW, I'd have wiped my server to protect my privacy as well.

I can only imagine the shrieking, gnashing of teeth, hatred, and vitriol filled anti-Obama rants of the right had a Republican candidate been asked to turn over an e-mail server that is after all, private property!

But since it's a Democratic candidate, the right is fine with it. BTW, I'd have wiped my server to protect my privacy as well.
But any government emails on it were government property, according to US Law, and she wilfully destroyed them. She should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice and any other crimes that apply, and given prison time. When that happens, maybe she can be president of her cell block.

But any government emails on it were government property, according to US Law, and she wilfully destroyed them. She should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice and any other crimes that apply, and given prison time. When that happens, maybe she can be president of her cell block.

All official emails would have been saved on government servers.

She broke the law. She destroyed government documents.

THROW THE BOOK AT HER.
No she didn't. When you send an email to [email protected] it's saved on government servers. Why is this so hard to understand?

Because she conducted all of her government business from a private server. And if they were saved on a government server, why didn't the government turn all of it over? Why did she classify it as "personal correspondence" between her and her husband?

gop desperation abounds because there is no one in sight that can come close to defeating Hillary. They just keep throwing sh*t against the wall hoping something sticks....sort of like Benghazi. Another waste of Tax Payers money.

She broke the law. She destroyed government documents.

THROW THE BOOK AT HER.
No she didn't. When you send an email to [email protected] it's saved on government servers. Why is this so hard to understand?
It has ready come out that she also allowed her staff to use private emails, so that assertion is false. And if she sent emails to private accounts she had to know it. She had to look at the email address. She knowingly conceiled and destroyed official government documents in order to cover her tracks.

She deserves nothing less than prison. She also deserves to be disbarred like her crooked husband.

Forum List

Back