Breaking News Update: New Enhanced Video Reveals Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With His Taser

Police version. Slager never claimed he was tazed. I would think that he would have said something to save his ass in this.

POLICE VERSION

"Police officer Michael Slager said in a statement earlier this week that his encounter with Walter Scott began at around 9.30am on Saturday.

He said he pulled Scott's Mercedes over as a routine traffic stop for a broken brake light.

He said Scott then ran away into a vacant grassy lot where, at some point during the chase, the victim confronts Slager.

The officer then tried to use his Taser to subdue Scott, but claims the suspect grabbed the stun gun during the struggle, according to the statement.

According to police reports, Slager fired the stun gun, but it did not stop Scott.

At that point, the officer fired at Scott several times because he 'felt threatened,' Slager's statement said.

He added that his actions were in line with procedure.

Police then said Slager reported on his radio moments after the struggle: 'Shots fired and the subject is down. He took my Taser.'

His department said the officers then performed CPR and delivered first aid to the victim. "

Walter Scott shot in the back FIVE TIMES by cop Michael Slager in Charleston Daily Mail Online

If Scott's fingerprints are found.......and be assured the Taser will have been tested........that will prove Scott touched the Taser ala 'Big Mike'. Case closed. Turn out the lights.

From what I know of the law as soon as Scott started running away unarmed, there is no way for that officer to claim that he was threatened and could use deadly force.

You do NOT get to shoot an unarmed man running away.
Slager did not shoot Scott for "running away" Slager shot Scott AFTER Scott grabbed Slager's Taser and shot it at Slager then attempted to flee after committing a felony assault on a police officer.
First Slager chased Scott the length of a football field then the two fought for the length of another football field. At one point according to an eyewitness both men were on the ground.
The instant Scott touched Slager Scott had committed a felony. End of fucking story when Scott grabs the Taser and shoots Slager with it.
Fucking case closed. The GJ room will only be scheduled for use for 30 minutes once the GJ has all the FACTS to examine.
Have a nice day.

Police version. Slager never claimed he was tazed. I would think that he would have said something to save his ass in this.

POLICE VERSION

"Police officer Michael Slager said in a statement earlier this week that his encounter with Walter Scott began at around 9.30am on Saturday.

He said he pulled Scott's Mercedes over as a routine traffic stop for a broken brake light.

He said Scott then ran away into a vacant grassy lot where, at some point during the chase, the victim confronts Slager.

The officer then tried to use his Taser to subdue Scott, but claims the suspect grabbed the stun gun during the struggle, according to the statement.

According to police reports, Slager fired the stun gun, but it did not stop Scott.

At that point, the officer fired at Scott several times because he 'felt threatened,' Slager's statement said.

Police then said Slager reported on his radio moments after the struggle: 'Shots fired and the subject is down. He took my Taser.'

His department said the officers then performed CPR and delivered first aid to the victim. "

Walter Scott shot in the back FIVE TIMES by cop Michael Slager in Charleston Daily Mail Online
You are still going by a third party news source like NBC who edited Zimmermans call to dispatch out of context. So why are there taser wires stuck in Slager?

POLICE VERSION

The official autopsy will conclusively prove whether Scott or Slager was hit with the Taser. If Slager was hit in his vest the forensic evidence will prove that also. From the video it's obvious the Taser wires are attached to Slager not Scott.
Let's wait and see what the evidence proves.

Tiny, no offence, but you're relying on a pre-edited version that's been presented by a media outlet who's clearly not got their facts straight... One can tell that just from reading the title "Shot in the back FIVE TIMES" -- There were 8 shots fired as I've read it, and 4 of those shots hit Scott - ONE in his left chest, one in his back, one in his butt, and one in his thigh.

Given the bias of the report it's not inconceivable that they "left out" a few bits of the "police version" they printed up to compare with their version based on the video...

I've yet to see any official police report except this from various officers who responded to the scene - http://archive.11alive.com/assetpool/documents/150408015424_20150406105929794.pdf

Last edited:
Looking at the idiotic, racist, slime OP source ... The dummies are saying they can see taser wires. Wrong. They are so fine, there would be no way they could be seen in a phone video.

The Twist and Shout has begun.
You can see the wires. Look at the pics in the op and link. Scott visciously tasered a peace officer. Scott was hell bent on not being apprehended so he would be obligated to pay child support.
Sure thing...its why he was RUNNING AWAY and not FIGHTING the cop. Sure does give piggy there the right to shoot someone 8 times in the back.
He was running away after committing several felonies.....including fleeing justice, several counts of resisting arrest, assault and battery of a police-officer, illegal use of a taser, firing a non-lethal weapon at a police-officer, attempted murder.....etc.

If I was the cop, I would have just called for backup, and arrested him later.
But then again, I wasn't there.

Okay so Slager never once claims he was tazed but I'm to believe he was tazed now?

First up would be "the son of a bitch fucking tazed me" don't you think? To someone? Anyone? To his lawyer? To his lawyer who would then make sure he wasn't arrested and charged with murder?

Come on here. And if this was the case why did he run back and grab the taser and then plant the taser beside the body?

And if he was tazed wouldn't there be any evidence on his clothing or his body?

Looking at the idiotic, racist, slime OP source ... The dummies are saying they can see taser wires. Wrong. They are so fine, there would be no way they could be seen in a phone video.

You can see the wires. Look at the pics in the op and link. Scott visciously tasered a peace officer. Scott was hell bent on not being apprehended so he would be obligated to pay child support.
Sure thing...its why he was RUNNING AWAY and not FIGHTING the cop. Sure does give piggy there the right to shoot someone 8 times in the back.
He was running away after committing several felonies.....including fleeing justice, several counts of resisting arrest, assault and battery of a police-officer, illegal use of a taser, firing a non-lethal weapon at a police-officer, attempted murder.....etc.

That's not how police officers are trained though. They are trained to follow the law. The law clearly states that a police officer has the right AND DUTY to stop a fleeing felon whatever way possible including shooting.
Had Scott run off and barricaded himself in a house full of women and children then started to kill them to bargain with the police then what?

Well I mean if Scott had already zapped him (I've also seen reports that the tazer was possibly deployed twice, idk) and, this is the key part in my mind, they were still in a physical hand-to-hand struggle when Slager reaches for his gun; watch real carefully he's still got his hand on Scotts wrist as he unholster's his gun. I might even argue that the reason Scott is able to run at all is because the officer had to let go of him so he could get both hands on his weapon...

The decision to shoot Scott had been made BEFORE Scott actually ran, and that I think is a far more important detail to the officers mindset, then where Scott was actually shot/where Scott's body actually fell.

Breaking Update and Game Changer: Walter Scott Shot Officer Slager With Taser First

Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts in Chest, Leg; Wires Everywhere

Check out the comments section for more enhanced pics and video
Game Changer OR Paradigm Shift Walter Scott Shooting Enhanced Video Shows Officer Slager With Taser Darts The Last Refuge

You're so full of shit. Once again "small government" conservatives are falling over themselves to worship the big government, authoritarian police state. You can't make this stuff up.
When they pull you over let's say for a moving violation and they draw weapons on you before you even had time to turn the engine off. Shouldn't it be self defense to shoot the SOB as fearing for your life? I mean hypothetically because we are way beyond that point of justice being blind. Unfortunately.

Come on here. And if this was the case why did he run back and grab the taser and then plant the taser beside the body?

It's rumored that the item dropped on the ground by the body was NOT the tazer, but the holster - idk how much I believe that, but it's true that Slager, knowing full well he is being video tapped by the witness, and with additional witness of another officer, drops whatever that item is next to Scott. He would be an idiot to be trying to "frame" Scott and exonerate himself in front of multiple witnesses, even if you want to argue that the fellow officer would back his lie up, the witness he clearly knows about likely would not.

Secondly, it's been said that he may indeed have moved the tazer, but that would be a bit of standard procedure "securing your gear" -- though I personally don't think that argument flies. I'd be far more inclined to believe that Slager was just in a state of shock and moved the tazer without thinking, tampering with evidence sure, but not with intent to frame Scott or whatever.

That I've seen, we haven't been released any evidence that the officer, or suspect, were hit with the tazer, so no one knows on /either/ account. We do know that a witness photo show's the officer being debriefed at the back of a police car and that he has his pant leg pulled up -- was this to remove a leg holstered gun and place it in the debriefing officers trunk, or was it to show the puncture wound of an injury from a tazer barb?

Okay so Slager never once claims he was tazed but I'm to believe he was tazed now?

First up would be "the son of a bitch fucking tazed me" don't you think? To someone? Anyone? To his lawyer? To his lawyer who would then make sure he wasn't arrested and charged with murder?

Why can't you see the taser wires attached to Slagers upper torso and lower leg? The pics are clear as day in the op and in the link.

Why can't you see the taser wires attached to Slagers upper torso and lower leg? The pics are clear as day in the op and in the link.

boot.jpg

That's not how police officers are trained though. They are trained to follow the law. The law clearly states that a police officer has the right AND DUTY to stop a fleeing felon whatever way possible including shooting.
Had Scott run off and barricaded himself in a house full of women and children then started to kill them to bargain with the police then what?
The law is designed to protect the public from the police......not the other way around. What-ifs are all over this one......but playing it safe wouldn't have resulted in squat for our media to take advantage of. The only reason we're seeing it at all is be these pig-fucking journalists are trying to orchestrate a fake scenario at the behest of the criminal administration in the White House.

POLICE VERSION

Anybody have the official police report?

The law is designed to protect the public from the police......not the other way around. What-ifs are all over this one......but playing it safe wouldn't have resulted in squat for our media to take advantage of. The only reason we're seeing it at all is be these pig-fucking journalists are trying to orchestrate a fake scenario at the behest of the criminal administration in the White House.
I believe since the media failed to incite the mother of all race riots in Ferguson.........they will attempt again as this cop has already been arrested for Murder. Just think this guy getting getting off what will happen. It wont be nothing like Ferguson.

It's rumored that the item dropped on the ground by the body was NOT the tazer, but the holster - idk how much I believe that, but it's true that Slager, knowing full well he is being video tapped by the witness, and with additional witness of another officer, drops whatever that item is next to Scott. He would be an idiot to be trying to "frame" Scott and exonerate himself in front of multiple witnesses, even if you want to argue that the fellow officer would back his lie up, the witness he clearly knows about likely would not.

Secondly, it's been said that he may indeed have moved the tazer, but that would be a bit of standard procedure "securing your gear" -- though I personally don't think that argument flies. I'd be far more inclined to believe that Slager was just in a state of shock and moved the tazer without thinking, tampering with evidence sure, but not with intent to frame Scott or whatever.

That I've seen, we haven't been released any evidence that the officer, or suspect, were hit with the tazer, so no one knows on /either/ account. We do know that a witness photo show's the officer being debriefed at the back of a police car and that he has his pant leg pulled up -- was this to remove a leg holstered gun and place it in the debriefing officers trunk, or was it to show the puncture wound of an injury from a tazer barb?

Whatever he picked up, it wasn't the taser...the taser ends up way behind him.

Taser circled, arrow points to object that was retrieved by officer.

Tazer.jpg

Charleston Police taser being knocked to the ground. - Imgur.gif

I believe since the media failed to incite the mother of all race riots in Ferguson.........they will attempt again as this cop has already been arrested for Murder. Just think this guy getting getting off what will happen. It wont be nothing like Ferguson.
Seems to be the tactic.

The media produces an obvious illegal killing.......then the facts of the case are hidden from the public, and when they are found innocent......the White House gets their riots.

I think Obama and Eric Holder deserve to be in jail.....along with Al Sharpton.

Forum List

Back