Breaking news Trump picks Nikki as UN ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not a supporter by any stretch so good on the Trumpster for rising to the occasion. What a refreshing change.
Iceweasel, I am suspect of your idea of 'refreshing'. It is evidently a recently adopted ideal for you, considering that Clinton kept Cohen and Obama kept Gates, both of whom got slammed for some sort of betrayal to party. However, I personally have to agree that Haley is a good choice. Still. there is the suggestion she is being 'kicked upstairs' to make room for a more compliant governor. Even so, she's a winner for us.

She was not a supporter by any stretch so good on the Trumpster for rising to the occasion. What a refreshing change.
Iceweasel, I am suspect of your idea of 'refreshing'. It is evidently a recently adopted ideal for you, considering that Clinton kept Cohen and Obama kept Gates, both of whom got slammed for some sort of betrayal to party. However, I personally have to agree that Haley is a good choice. Still. there is the suggestion she is being 'kicked upstairs' to make room for a more compliant governor. Even so, she's a winner for us.
We are discussing appointments so you got a little lost in the weeds there.

Don't worry, the board progressives will find numerous things wrong with this.

Oops:

See. Even Trump is not above appointing an anti American piece of shit like Haley.

I didn't say "no board conservatives/libertarians/etc would complain."

See. Even Trump is not above appointing an anti American piece of shit like Haley.

Post note :Mods it's OK to ban me for what I am about to say

Go fuck your self you god damn racist /sexist cock sucking piece of shit kkk hill Billy mother fucking turd ball

Nikki is going to win the presidency in 2024 she is that good.

e31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back