BREAKING NEWS.......the reason NK wants to talk to the DON....read on!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I want everybody to pay attention: The Russia investigation is coming full speed ahead and yes, Trump has a good chance of not only being impeached, but also going to jail for a very long time.....nay not happen under the current congress, but sooner or later, Trump is going down.

Who do you think is gonna miss Trump the most?
The current congress who has a idiot they can manipulate into signing anything as long as the camera's are present? No.
39 million hillbillies who don't know their arm pits from their ass' ho's? No
The Trump family? No, he'll leave behind his credit cards

The one person who will miss Donald Trump the most.....drums please.......VLADIMIR PUTIN!!
Now who controls North Korea? Putin....who do you think got to KIM, and demanded that Kim give Trump something to rally this year before all this investigation shit hits the fan, something the American stupid can counter, should the investigation lead down a spiral path? PUTIN went to NK and told Kim, to call on Trump and talk about denuclearizing his country. That way, when the Mueller shit hit this fall or sooner or maybe even later, the country, ie the American stupid, as we did with Clinton, will overlook all the mess he's in and demand that he remains Putin's ever abiding bitch!!

The last thing Russia wants is for Trump to leave office. He's a puppet, he's pretty much giving away our future to both China and Russia...TPP was signed today....what a loss.

Kim is gonna smooth talk that orange mf and give Trump the ego he demands and folks, the real losers in the end...will be us.

You heard it hear first, its fact......spread the word!!

Putin is in charge!!!

• Banned
They want to talk because NK will be flat broke by July if they don't.
This isn't a tear down that wall moment.....Putin wants to give Trump a win on something and this supposid talk is gonna be his ace in the hole.....and the media is gonna fall for this shit, the american stupid is gonna fall for this shit and the Mueller investigation is gonna pale, just wait and see....all the shit Trump has done, NK will overshadow it all. Putin wants his bitch in the white house, no matter what.

I want everybody to pay attention: The Russia investigation is coming full speed ahead and yes, Trump has a good chance of not only being impeached, but also going to jail for a very long time.....nay not happen under the current congress, but sooner or later, Trump is going down.

The current congress who has a idiot they can manipulate into signing anything as long as the camera's are present? No.

The one person who will miss Donald Trump the most.....drums please.......VLADIMIR PUTIN!!
Now who controls North Korea? Putin....who do you think got to KIM, and demanded that Kim give Trump something to rally this year before all this investigation shit hits the fan, something the American stupid can counter, should the investigation lead down a spiral path? PUTIN went to NK and told Kim, to call on Trump and talk about denuclearizing his country. That way, when the Mueller shit hit this fall or sooner or maybe even later, the country, ie the American stupid, as we did with Clinton, will overlook all the mess he's in and demand that he remains Putin's ever abiding bitch!!

The last thing Russia wants is for Trump to leave office. He's a puppet, he's pretty much giving away our future to both China and Russia...TPP was signed today....what a loss.

Kim is gonna smooth talk that orange mf and give Trump the ego he demands and folks, the real losers in the end...will be us.

Putin is in charge!!!
laughing.gif

• Banned
Sanctions are not Kims friend.

Oh really? We've been sanctioning this mf for years and still he test missles.......Putin is behind this, we all know it, but don't want to believe it. I know I'm on to something here. The investigation is just too hot and only a NK nuclear disarmament can overshadow the inevitable.

• Banned

Putin is in charge!!!
View attachment 181454
Laugh all you want, I'm on to something and soon the media will pick this story line up

Sanctions are not Kims friend.

Oh really? We've been sanctioning this mf for years and still he test missles.......Putin is behind this, we all know it, but don't want to believe it. I know I'm on to something here. The investigation is just too hot and only a NK nuclear disarmament can overshadow the inevitable.
You have totally lost it.

Putin is in charge!!!
View attachment 181454
Laugh all you want, I'm on to something and soon the media will pick this story line up

Hopefully ABC news, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSLSD, New York Times, etc, will be reading this thread and will be contacting you soon with your blockbuster theory.
I see stardom in your future.

Putin is in charge!!!
View attachment 181454
You know you're fucking crazy, right?

Putin is in charge!!!
View attachment 181454
sure you do tiger.....putin does not control kim....the Chinese have way more of a say......

Putin is in charge!!!

You know if anything, NK is the puppet of China don't you? and just what is Trump doing for Putin?

Putin is in charge!!!
Interesting theory. You're the first person who I've found even wondering about WHY KJU is doing this. It makes no sense. I suppose a Putin conspiracy makes as much sense as anything else.

Putin is in charge!!!
Interesting theory. You're the first person who I've found even wondering about WHY KJU is doing this. It makes no sense. I suppose a Putin conspiracy makes as much sense as anything else.

I'm leaning more towards the crazy Tigger theory

They want to talk because NK will be flat broke by July if they don't.
This isn't a tear down that wall moment.....Putin wants to give Trump a win on something and this supposid talk is gonna be his ace in the hole.....and the media is gonna fall for this shit, the american stupid is gonna fall for this shit and the Mueller investigation is gonna pale, just wait and see....all the shit Trump has done, NK will overshadow it all. Putin wants his bitch in the white house, no matter what.
God, you're a sick racist fuck. And an incredibly stupid one to boot.

Oops, sorry...

God, your a sicke racist fuck. And a incredabley stoopid one too boat.

Forum List

Back