Breaking News! House Rejects Effort To Impeach President Trump In Lopsided Vote

The Communist Squad Whores of Satan?

I saw them back in 89. They were a little loud and the mosh pit was a bit unruly for me, but they put on a good show overall.

big fucking deal - Pelosi has been against impeachment since day 1 .... you know, incase you dumbshits haven't heard ......

big fucking deal - Pelosi has been against impeachment since day 1 .... you know, incase you dumbshits haven't heard ......

Fy4Iqh.gif

Breaking News Update!

President Trump responds:

Twitter

The United States House of Representatives has just overwhelmingly voted to kill the Resolution on Impeachment, 332-95-1. This is perhaps the most ridiculous and time consuming project I have ever had to work on. Impeachment of your President, who has led the....

....Greatest Economic BOOM in the history of our Country, the best job numbers, biggest tax reduction, rebuilt military and much more, is now OVER. This should never be allowed to happen to another President of the United States again!

Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

House Democrats overwhelmingly joined Republicans on Wednesday to defeat an attempt to impeach President Donald Trump. But 58 Democrats supported the bid to consider impeachment over the objections of House Democratic leaders, who viewed the measure as a distraction in a Republican-controlled Congress.

The motion to sideline the measure — killing the effort — was approved 364-58, with four Democrats voting present.

I wanna see AOC and Omar stand for the anthem

It's just another charade tactic from this democrat house circus. Wasting more time instead of trying to fix our illegal immigration problem.

House votes to kill Rep. Al Green's resolution to impeach Trump
News 2 Minutes AgoFOX News — Andrew O'Reilly

The House of Representatives on Wednesday voted to set aside a resolution by Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, to introduce article of impeachment against President Trump – the third time the Houston-area lawmaker has taken a shot at impeaching the president, but the first since Democrats regained control of the House.

Lawmakers voted 332-95 to table Green’s resolution, which was widely opposed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and other top Democrats worried that the measure would force vulnerable swing-district lawmakers into peril ahead of the 2020 elections.

House votes to kill Rep. Al Green's resolution to impeach Trump - news - att.net

LoL

Last edited:
I knew all of America was a racist cesspool

Nothing like living in a racist cesspool call America, huh? Lol

I knew they would kill the bill.

Maybe, the Dems will start getting back to work, as they were elected to do. But I highly doubt it. They will continue to waste more time of the American people.

God Bless!

Nancy at least knows what an absolute disaster that would be for the DNC

Forum List

Back