Breaking News: (Homeschooled) Williamsburg 17-Year Old White Girl Graduates From College

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She's such an inspiration. On a side note, I'm always impressed when any white person can get through public school without brain damage and mental illness from anti-white racist and hateful leftists indoctrination perpetrated by the hand of the Jew. Never the less White people, homeschool your children. As for the young lady being celebrated, the White race is proud of Grace.

Grace Duval
grace-2.jpg

grace-1.jpg

Williamsburg girl graduates from college at 17-years-old - AOL.com

Homeschoolers are way out ahead of children educated in public school system. This has been proven again and again. Congratulations to Grace Duval!

There is no doubt that its possible to be well educated at home but one person graduating from college does not mean all home schooling is better than either public or private education. Nor is there any reason to believe that more home schooled kids graduate from college.

Why does the OP always have to make excuses for his own failures as well as the failures of other white people? All we ever hear from him is whining that those mean old Blacks and Jews are smarter than he is.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

• Banned
There is no doubt that its possible to be well educated at home but one person graduating from college does not mean all home schooling is better than either public or private education. Nor is there any reason to believe that more home schooled kids graduate from college.

Why does the OP always have to make excuses for his own failures as well as the failures of other white people? All we ever hear from him is whining that those mean old Blacks and Jews are smarter than he is.

I see you still have not been awakened.

Most homes children I know are way more grounded and ahead of the curve, not to mention not indoctrinated in the government schools.

^^^ School isn't the only place where a person can get such an ability. People can get it by going to church too. :) :) :)

God bless you and that girl always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

She's such an inspiration. On a side note, I'm always impressed when any white person can get through public school without brain damage and mental illness...

You dropped out mid-kindergarten and it still didn't protect you.

Too bad s he'll never hold down a job due to her lack of socialization skills.
Bullshit, my brothers kids are home schooled, and the two oldest have earned full scholarships to college. They also are very pleasant to be around. Their social skills are great.

Forum List

Back