breaking news: bill clinton taken to hospital in nyc

I'm sure he has great insurance.... paid for by my taxes. Get well quick, Bill - I can't afford for you to be sick for long!

You wouldn't suggest any "end of life counseling" would you? :lol:

I certainly would. I vote we switch off his life support - save a few bucks. I don't care if he is predicted to make a full recovery, let's just put him out of our misery.

I'm sure he has great insurance.... paid for by my taxes. Get well quick, Bill - I can't afford for you to be sick for long!

I certainly would. I vote we switch off his life support - save a few bucks. I don't care if he is predicted to make a full recovery, let's just put him out of our misery.

You've really become a rotten little bitch since you first signed on here. Very sad, very sad indeed.

A routine procedure that seems like much more, only due to the fact that he is a former President.

Obama is probably happy it's taking some attention off of him.

I feel bad for Chelsea because she really does love him. I hope he recovers for her sake.

I bet you'd like to see all democrats and liberals rounded up, excuted, and dumped into mass graves.

Am I right?

He's apt to be transferred to Bethesda if the situation permits and the need is there. Unlike people on medicare he will get good treatment and can expect to recover if it is possible. Don't know about Hillary but probably pretty wrenching for his kids.

How many "kids" does he have?

I bet you'd like to see all democrats and liberals rounded up, excuted, and dumped into mass graves.

Am I right?

you threw yourself a pity party today. Are you having fun?

You've really become a rotten little bitch since you first signed on here. Very sad, very sad indeed.

I have not become a rotten little bitch. I've always been one. It's fun, very, very fun indeed. It's not my fault you are too stupid to get a joke.

I have not become a rotten little bitch. I've always been one. It's fun, very, very fun indeed. It's not my fault you are too stupid to get a joke.

How would you feel if someone joked about your Dad or Mom like that?..I suspect you'd be fighting mad.

Am I right?

No, just the progressives. I like liberals and democrats just fine. There are probably a few I'd be happy to include in that round up.... along with a sprinkling of republicans. I'm very bipartisan in my execution plans.

Viva la Revolution!

Forum List

Back