Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Don't forget Christianity spread through Europe by fire and sword. The European barbarians didn't willingly change religions. In fact I believe Christians to be the first to force their religion on others. Previous to that I don't recall any sort of religious wars.

Again, the various militia groups in Africa and Serbia are,actually behaving against the teachings of Jesus....right? I don't remember him saying to go forth and kill and rape....so in those cases...they are not Christians....and according to the Ten Commandments...though they are really governed by the laws,of Noah, Carrying the lords name in vain is a mortal sin....

Islam...killing and slaving is part of their doctrine...right? their prophet said it was okay and engaged in it himself....and it is codified in their holy book...right?

Catholic Priests...the same thing..they are acting against the teachings of Jesus, not with his approval....as did the church when it kept them from being punished...and I do believe it is documented that the Prophet of Islam took a 9 year old girl as a wife....right?

No matter how you try, Islam is nothing like Christianity....
Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end at one time or another. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, the America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

Remember...Islam started the conflict with Europe when they conquerd Spain and invaded France..50 years,before the first Crusade,was,called...in reaction to Islamic aggression....

Islam had been conquering for 477 years, before the first Crusade was called. Only question might be what took the Christians so long to fight back ?

I think they were probably too busy forcing Europe to be Christian. Crusades didn't happen till after that was pretty much complete.

Don't forget Christianity spread through Europe by fire and sword. The European barbarians didn't willingly change religions. In fact I believe Christians to be the first to force their religion on others. Previous to that I don't recall any sort of religious wars.

Again, the various militia groups in Africa and Serbia are,actually behaving against the teachings of Jesus....right? I don't remember him saying to go forth and kill and rape....so in those cases...they are not Christians....and according to the Ten Commandments...though they are really governed by the laws,of Noah, Carrying the lords name in vain is a mortal sin....

Islam...killing and slaving is part of their doctrine...right? their prophet said it was okay and engaged in it himself....and it is codified in their holy book...right?

Catholic Priests...the same thing..they are acting against the teachings of Jesus, not with his approval....as did the church when it kept them from being punished...and I do believe it is documented that the Prophet of Islam took a 9 year old girl as a wife....right?

Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end at one time or another. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, the America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

Remember...Islam started the conflict with Europe when they conquerd Spain and invaded France..50 years,before the first Crusade,was,called...in reaction to Islamic aggression....

Islam had been conquering for 477 years, before the first Crusade was called. Only question might be what took the Christians so long to fight back ?

Yes for gold, silver, territory... Things you can hold and see, things of value. But not for religion. Charlemagne for example went to war with many to change their religion.

NONSENSE! For centuries European countries sent armies to places to conquers for gold, silver, and glory. Christian missionaries also went, and they were slaughtered mercilessly by the native inhabitants, including in the western hemisphere.
One of the dumbest things anyone can ever do is to compare Christianity (ANYTHING it ever did) with Islam, when it comes to genocide. Compared to Islam, no religion, nation, cult, or ideology even comes close to Islam's horrific record. PLUS, now in 2014, it is Islam that is the aggressor, around the world (ISIS, Hamas, Al Shabbab, Boko Haram, etc) not Chrisitianity, or nations of the West.

I think they were probably too busy forcing Europe to be Christian. Crusades didn't happen till after that was pretty much complete.

Sounds like you're painting a picture to your own specifications.

Yes but you say Islam. Shouldn't you really be saying some evil groups that claim to be Islamic? We don't want a religious war, history has proven that.

Yes for gold, silver, territory... Things you can hold and see, things of value. But not for religion. Charlemagne for example went to war with many to change their religion.

NONSENSE! For centuries European countries sent armies to places to conquers for gold, silver, and glory. Christian missionaries also went, and they were slaughtered mercilessly by the native inhabitants, including in the western hemisphere.
One of the dumbest things anyone can ever do is to compare Christianity (ANYTHING it ever did) with Islam, when it comes to genocide. Compared to Islam, no religion, nation, cult, or ideology even comes close to Islam's horrific record. PLUS, now in 2014, it is Islam that is the aggressor, around the world (ISIS, Hamas, Al Shabbab, Boko Haram, etc) not Chrisitianity, or nations of the West.

How do you mean? First crusade was 1096. Viking Age goes to 1066, some of them would have still been pagan then. By 1096 I'm sure most all of Europe was Christian.

Sounds like you're painting a picture to your own specifications.

15% - 30% of all Muslims are unbalanced and want to kill, capture or convert all non-Muslims on Earth.
There have been plenty of ridiculous statements in this thread, but none as silly as this one.

Flopper's Lexicon: Ridiculous statement - Anything which contradicts Flopper's deceptive, misleading and/or deliberately erroneous talking points.

15% - 30% of all Muslims are unbalanced and want to kill, capture or convert all non-Muslims on Earth.
That's about 600 million people in world, 750,000 right here in the USA. Since you are so sure of this, what do propose?

There have been plenty of ridiculous statements in this thread, but none as silly as this one.

Flopper's Lexicon: Ridiculous statement - Anything which contradicts Flopper's deceptive, misleading and/or deliberately erroneous talking points.

That's about 600 million people in world, 750,000 right here in the USA. Since you are so sure of this, what do propose?

Well, we COULD all just adopt the attitude that since they're religiously protected we must lay down and hope Sharia law won't be too harsh and that our Muslim masters will be as kind as they say.

After all, they seem so kind and loving.

Not like ISIS!

Ugh!

Those guys don't represent the real Islam, after all!

Slavery is sanctioned by both testaments in the Bible. As for Rape, take a look at Judges 21: 10- 24.

It is how the Bible and the Koran is interpreted that is important. Both the Bible and the Koran are both filled with brutality and inhuman treatment for those that reject God..

Last edited:

Christians and Muslims have both gone off the deep end many times. During the Crusades Christians slaughtered Muslims with the blessings of the church. Thousands of non-Christians were tortured and killed during the Inquisitions. Christian Serbs massacred hundreds of thousand of Muslims. In Iraq, America who was supposedly founded on Christian values killed 100,000 to 150,000 Muslim civilians.

You're wrong. Christians and Muslims have been slaughtering each other for thousands years, all in the name of their God.

And here we go back in time centuries ago again !

more info , MAIL ONLINE about the muslim in Oklahoma that beheaded the lady at the food processing plant . --- Fired Muslim convert store-worker who beheaded female colleague after losing his job was shouting Islamic phrases as he carried out his bloody rampage Daily Mail Online --- I don't think that its been posted yet

If a Christian did this, you would say he was mentally ill.
This man was clearly mentally ill, yet because he happened to be a Muslim, he is automatically labeled a terrorist, or some such rot.

damn well he had a bunch of terrorist crap on his facebook page. one could argue there is something mentally wrong with all terrorists. something mentally wrong with anyone who values life that lowley. Hatred is a form of mental illness, not just being angry. I believe real hatred is an imbalance in the brain. Whatever his excuses are, i would say he was most likely inspired by the actions of terrorists recently. which is the whole objective of ISIS posting their beheadings on the internet. To try and provoke these mentally damaged followers of their religion into action. the problem your not seeing is that in some cases like what they tried to do in australia its a coordinated action. With this guy maybe not so much but they are trying. But you know, yeah right Christian are just as bad if they only had the chance

You were almost given a Thank You until you wrote this:

"But you know, yeah right Christian are just as bad if they only had the chance"

We could have done so long ago but we didn't.

And we won't.

If any Christian wanted to do so he wouldn't need to get a chance. he could just do what asshole Nolen did but to Muslims.

But we don't endorse that shit.

Muslims do.

The Muslim religion does (documented in the Islamic Holy Books, some dispute it nonetheless).

The Bible does not endorse that violence.

The Koran does.

Islam does.

Christianity USED to, but not any more.

Muslims?

Your turn.

You missunderstand me i was being totaly sarcastic there

Sorrrrrrry!

A thousand pardons, please!

I'm still wiping the sleep from my eyes.

:)

No problem, its easy to get that sort ofthing wrong, I do it too sometimes.

It is hard to fathom why liberals are justifying the horrific acts muslimd are doing. They just are. As muslim atrocities multiply liberals will work harder to justify more.

Forum List

Back