BREAKING...Maddow: we've got Trump's tax returns!

Anybody who gives Rachel Maddow a copy of Trumps tax return, if they worked for the IRS broke the law, but Maddow has no criminal liability.

Oh yes she does there are laws against her even HAVING the records much less releasing them. Any possession of any criminally obtained item is in fact a crime, All of the attempts and requests to obtain them are in fact criminal conspiracy. It is high time they were treated as such, and the people behind all of it were arrested and convicted of their crimes.
Man-brow will be charged with receiving stolen goods. Other felony charges are being drawn up by the AG today.
Bank on it!
Your legal knowledge is at a 6th grade level, clearly.
You'd need a 7th grade education to know that, so no sale.

Didn't Donald Trump openly request Putin hack into Clintons server, and find the 30.000 deleted e-mails.

Wouldn't that be the same crime Maddow would be guilty of. Solicitation?

How could he request the Russians hack a server that everyone knew had been wiped clean? He said IF they had them to release them. BIG difference.

Not the context I provided, in the context I provided you woud not be guilty of committing a crime, under the one you pretend to be my context you would be committing a crime for just asking me that...i.e. are you committing a crime now for just asking that? see how important the actual context is? by keeping it in the proper context you made my point for me.

So much baggage to unload here it's hard to know where to start

From what I can see, Russia releasing the stolen property, ie hacked emails from Clintons server, would benefit Trump.

In what way?

Receiving stolen property only requires it transfer to somebody that gives you a material benefit.

Forgetting for a moment that "material benefit" should not stand alone but be accurately described, if trump had not asked for the material to be released but it was released publicly anyway and he received some kind of "benefit" from it would he still be guilty of receiving stolen property? if he's not guilty then the above description is false and inaccurate, if he is guilty then trump asking for it has no bearing on a crime whether he asked for it or not

Ex: You buy a stolen items on Craigs list, and have it delivered to your mothers house. You are guilty of receiving stolen property. Because you knew it was stolen, and your mother didn't. And you colluded in the transfer.

The purchase and the delivery to a specific address is what makes that illegal, if you ask them to make that item free for public knowledge/consumption you are not doing anything illegal...one other thing, if keeping those e-mails private benefited hillary would she be guilty of anything? think about that before you answer...she could only benefit from them being kept secret the same way trump could benefit from them being released, and that is if there was something the public shouldn't know about her in them...Now, is anyone ever going to go on record about Maddows lack of credibility in this left wing running from pillar to post charade?

Didn't Donald Trump openly request Putin hack into Clintons server, and find the 30.000 deleted e-mails.
No. You'd have to be a retard to take it that way.

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida.

"I hope you're able to find" is not telling any one to hack anything. LOL

Last edited:
One thing we learned

DO NOT GET RID OF THE ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX....

without the alternative minimum tax he and other billionaires would pay near nil.
Is that what we learned? Really?

I'm thinking we learned there's no level of insane the left will not go to over anything Trump. And then we learned that even if you paid 38 million in taxes that isn't enough for the left. They still want more.
Pres Trump and his Trumpettes cry too much...everything is UNFAIR for the special snowflakes.

You right wingers sure could dish it out the past 8 years, but are whiny little whimps when it comes to your precious Magog....what's up with that?
What's up with it is called seeing what you want to see and not seeing what you do not want to see. You lefties are still screaming bloody murder and you think it's going to be covered up with your projection?
WHO is screaming bloody murder??? near all the threads on this tax release are all started by CONsevatives?

It's great that the multi billionaire Trump paid federal income taxes in the year 2005! BRAVO for him!!!

there, ya happy now? or do you think we should all bow down and kiss his feet, or wash them with our tears and wipe them off with our hair?
What was the point in demanding they be released then? just something to whine about until they were? I wish he would have never released them...one less thing for the liberals to give themselves ulcers over...I want trump to ask russia to release the e-mails again

Nice supposition. Sadly, that's all it is.

We know Stone had been tweeting back and forth with Guccifer 2.0, and we know Guccifer 2.0 was just a covert for Russian hackers, either state hackers, state supported hackers, or start sponsored hackers, and once again, those contacts were at first denied by Stone. As they say, where there's smoke, don't try to cover it up. You'll only get burned.
Why were Hillary's files deleted?

"I hope you're able to find" is not telling any to hack anything. LOL

Yup. We've migrated to Trump knew the russians hacked Clinton's server and was giving Putin the signal when to release the stolen emails.

Actually it was Comey that said as many as 5 countries probably hacked her email and so far they haven't surfaced at all so I guess Putin wasn't listening. But she did use her unsecured blackberry while she was in Russia so it's likely they know everything that was on it. Of course the bitches gross negligence isn't the topic.

Maddow: People disappointed by Trump story expected too much

How incredibly typical! MSNBC hyped this every ten minutes for hours on end. Then made all sorts of erroneous, denigrating statements in the hour and a half before they revealed their two pages of...NOTHING but a favorable revelation about the huge amount of taxes he paid.

Instead of taking the blame for all the phony hype and massive let down...IT'S THE FAULT OF THE VIEWER, NOT MY FAULT.

Good grief!

As you know, or should know by now what with all the exposure it has received, that is a FLAT OUT LIE!

ONCE AGAIN, for your edification!

Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted"

by Tyler Durden
Jul 27, 2016 7:21 PM
In yet another statement that is certain to spark outrage among Democrats, moments ago Donald Trump said he hopes that Russian hackers accused of breaching the DNC have obtained the tens of thousands of emails that Hillary Clinton deleted from her private email server, and that they will release them.

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel, adding that "I wish I had that power. I'd love to have that power" to orchestrate the alleged email hack and leak.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."

Read more: Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | Zero Hedge

Who cares about his taco returns let see if he can fix some of the problems America is in
The "problems' were largely created in the last eight years.
What were you demanding Obama do after fifty days in office?
The fucking DEMs are doing everything possible to delay President Trump's administration from being fully staffed. Do you believe this is the right thing to do while at the same time demanding President Trump "do something!'?

Trump has neglected hiring 1000 staff members that require no congressional approval whatsoever. Nobody is stopping him. He's just too lazy to do it.

Trump asked the Russians to hack into HIllarys email server and find the 30.000 deleted emails. Whether Tump knew that was possible or not, isn't the question. The solicitation is the crime. Akin to inciding a riot, and when the mayhem breaks, pretending you had nothing to do with it.

As you see in the above post. You are a liar.

Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted"

by Tyler Durden
Jul 27, 2016 7:21 PM
In yet another statement that is certain to spark outrage among Democrats, moments ago Donald Trump said he hopes that Russian hackers accused of breaching the DNC have obtained the tens of thousands of emails that Hillary Clinton deleted from her private email server, and that they will release them.

"If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump told reporters on Wednesday at a press conference at his Miami-area hotel, adding that "I wish I had that power. I'd love to have that power" to orchestrate the alleged email hack and leak.

"They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. You'd see some beauties, so we'll see."

Read more: Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | Zero Hedge

Then give me a reasonable explination of where Trump expected Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails? Did Trump expect them to be on the streets of Kiev, or maybe in a Swiss bank vault?

Where did Trump think the Russians could find Clintons emails?

The Republicans allowed the FBI to look into the RNC to see if there were gaps in their security and sought advice to beef up their security. Democrats were offered the same thing and the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look into their system. Demonstrably their system was not secure and it was hacked. Whose fault is that?

[

Yup. We've migrated to Trump knew the russians hacked Clinton's server and was giving Putin the signal when to release the stolen emails.

Clinton denies that her server was hacked to this day, is she, like you, a blatant liar?

{
“There is absolutely no basis to believe the claims made by this criminal from his prison cell,” Fallon said of Lazar. “In addition to the fact he offers no proof to support his claims, his descriptions of Secretary Clinton’s server are inaccurate. It is unfathomable that he would have gained access to her emails and not leaked them the way he did to his other victims.”}

Campaign dismisses claim hacker accessed Clinton email server

No. One return from 12 years ago is not what is needed. He needs to quit spending his time making up shit like his claim that Obama tapped him, and act like a grownup.

wiretapped-trump_zpszp5ydh2d.jpg

No. One return from 12 years ago is not what is needed. He needs to quit spending his time making up shit like his claim that Obama tapped him, and act like a grownup.

What you "need" is something that harms the object of your obsessive hatred. YOU thought Madcow would deliver, but instead she/it got played like a cheap kazoo. :(

The small part of his returns is all we have so far, and important because it shows he is vulnerable. I wouldn't be surprised if Wikileaks has the entire set of returns, and will release them later.

I don't know eiither is guilty of a crime in that scenario, just that it is another left wing response to a point that wasn't made as opposed to the one that was made...do you think trump openly asking putin to "hack" into clintons server is as big a lie as the whopper Maddow told?...see how your analogy doesn't fit the point being made? right or wrong, the trump claim is not about lying, which I suspect is why you used it instead of trying to defend the indefensible Maddow lie

Trump asked the Russians to hack into HIllarys email server and find the 30.000 deleted emails. Whether Tump knew that was possible or not, isn't the question. The solicitation is the crime. Akin to inciding a riot, and when the mayhem breaks, pretending you had nothing to do with it.

OK, for the sake of your post lets say he's guilty of solicitation ok? he's guilty of solicitation ok? we there yet? ok, he's guilty of solicittion...Maddow lied and got caught big time...is she still credible in your opinion? or does trumps guilt prove to you she didn't lie?

What exactly was the lie?

Forum List

Back