BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

You are the biggest hypocrite about the matter of what happened to the natives by a christian nation....

What is hypocrital about our efforts to civilize them, educate them, provide them with medicines and advanced technology and the opportunities of a free enterprise system?

A good number of them are much better off than you are, boy.

And you confuse Amerindians with 'native'; all of us born here are natives, idiot.

For the 35th year in a row, X is going to take my guns. Everybody panic!

I can't understand how gun owners would want guns sold to known felons and crazies
Background checks are a minor inconvenience
Already illegal to do such. What new law will stop them from doing it, if they are?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Why are you opposed to more background checks?
FFL's, at gun shows, ARE BY LAW, required to perform back ground checks on those wishing to purchase a firearm.

What new law will make them do it, if they are not already?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the paid trolls on here spew the same talking points over and over on here. they have had to ask that some question over a 1000 times already. that's what they are here for

You are the biggest hypocrite about the matter of what happened to the natives by a christian nation....

What is hypocrital about our efforts to civilize them, educate them, provide them with medicines and advanced technology and the opportunities of a free enterprise system?

And you confuse Amerindians with 'native'; all of us born here are natives, idiot.
If the shoe fits, wear it....

But yet, to get a job, a company is allowed to violate your privacy to earn an income..
In any contractual relationship one party has the right to demand information from the other party that they see as crucial to their satisfaction witth said contract.

Dont like it? Dont sign the contract.

If the shoe fits, wear it....
I do; I am a Native American, and no leftwing revisionism will change that.

it is unlikely my state would comply with any of the prezbos self imposed gun laws

in fact we have laws against it

fuck em
But yet, to get a job, a company is allowed to violate your privacy to earn an income..

you dont have to work their
I don't..I have been self employed most of my life....Just for that reason alone...

then what the fuck are you bitching about

the reason is not sound

In any contractual relationship one party has the right to demand information from the other party that they see as crucial to their satisfaction witth said contract.

Dont like it? Dont sign the contract.
Since the contract of the Constitution allows for regulation of weapons in the USA, if you don't like the rules, don't buy a weapon...

Since the contract of the Constitution allows for regulation of weapons in the USA, if you don't like the rules, don't buy a weapon...

No, not unless the government is selling or buying the guns with me.

Otherwise they are an unwanted and intrusive third party.

Forum List

Back