BREAKING: Judge Cannon asks defense to raise possible grand jury abuse by Jack Smith for conducting nearly all of the investigation in DC

I know. I have served on 7 or 8 juries.. So what is Trump's problem? He's accusing all his judges of bias.
You extremist morons are too much. Where did I say all? He accused one that should recuse herself and you immediately go to the opposite extreme. You are the reason that conservatives call ALL democrats LIARS. You resemble that term.

I've suspected as much for some time. I wish these foreign bastards would just back the fuck out of American domestic policy discussions. They apparently don't like wherever they come from but all they can do is try to turn America into the shithole they left.
You couldn't have said it better.

Judge Cannon is an affirmative action pick.

Jack Smith is among the best in the world.

This contest isn't close.

I see the Trump cultists, being true to their fundamentally gutless and dishonest natures, don't want to address my post that explains just how Cannon botched it so hard. You know Smith's whole office was laughing hard at Cannon's faceplant. "She did WHAT? You have to be kidding! She can't actually be that inept, can she?"

At this stage, it's just a question of whether Smith wants to move forward with getting her dismissed now, or if he wants to document her pattern of unethical behavior with more examples.

What bullshit? Contradicted by WHAT SPECIFIC LAW?
You losers might try actually reading the thread. Post 100.

Grand Jury Rule 6(e)(3)(C), explicitly states: (C) An attorney for the government may disclose any grand-jury matter to another federal grand jury.

That's common sense, dumbasses. There's no point in convening another grand jury to find out what another grand jury already determined.

And like I said, that only takes one sentence.

Grand Jury Rule 6(e)(3)(C), explicitly states: (C) An attorney for the government may disclose any grand-jury matter to another federal grand jury.
Bottom line, Smith needs to abide by her request.

Judge Cannon is an affirmative action pick.

Jack Smith is among the best in the world.

This contest isn't close.

I see the Trump cultists, being true to their fundamentally gutless and dishonest natures, don't want to address my post that explains just how Cannon botched it so hard. You know Smith's whole office was laughing hard at Cannon's faceplant. "She did WHAT? You have to be kidding! She can't actually be that inept, can she?"

At this stage, it's just a question of whether Smith wants to move forward with getting her dismissed now, or if he wants to document her pattern of unethical behavior with more examples.
Link?

You losers might try actually reading the thread. Post 100.

That's common sense, dumbasses. There's no point in convening another grand jury to find out what another grand jury already determined.

Well I read it, have to say the name calling and immature bashing of others for no apparent reason doesnt lend you any value or credibility.

That doesn't really have anything to do with though. All what you said was that they are able to transfer to another jury. Doesn't address the core issue at all of the topic of this thread. Given how you keep copying and pasting it over and over again in here im guessing you saw someone else post it somewhere and it sounded good so you just keep repeating it thinking it makes you sound whitty and savvy.

Forum List

Back