Breaking! It's Over: Biden's Justice Department Says Militia Group Cannot Blame Donald Trump for Entering Capitol on January 6

Trump gave a speech, it is the interpretation of His words that the DOJ is now defining as a personal interpretation by individuals......
That will bite DOJ down the road if they ever try and go after Trump being responsible for the J6 issue.
You and trump and rudy wish that is the way that works. Each actor in the insurrection is responsible for their own actions. They can't point at someone else and say "HE MADE ME DO IT"

You and trump and rudy wish that is the way that works. Each actor in the insurrection is responsible for their own actions. They can't point at someone else and say "HE MADE ME DO IT"
haha but your entire argument has been that trump made them do it

haha but your entire argument has been that trump made them do it
That has never been my arguement. They willfully chose to believe his obviously wrong bullshit.Nobody forced them to believe all those conspiracy theories. Knowing that they would believe him, trump goaded them into joining his insurrection. Think of it as how Manson goaded his followers to kill those people. Manson and trump are both guilty of riling their followers to do vile things. Their followers are guilty of doing those vile things.

That has never been my arguement. They willfully chose to believe his obviously wrong bullshit.Nobody forced them to believe all those conspiracy theories. Knowing that they would believe him, trump goaded them into joining his insurrection. Think of it as how Manson goaded his followers to kill those people. Manson and trump are both guilty of riling their followers to do vile things. Their followers are guilty of doing those vile things.
Manson actually ordered them to do those things

you literally contradict yourself

You haven't been watching the committee hearings where all that communication between the whitehouse and frenge groups was doccumented, in the buildup to 1/6 have you?

the “committee” is a joke…so it is your argument though that he ordered them?

did you not pay attention to the OP?

the “committee” is a joke…so it is your argument though that he ordered them?

did you not pay attention to the OP?
Of course I read the silly OP. It simply repeated the Proud Boy's claims. Claims that the judge rejected. Their "I was just following orders" defense was disallowed by the judge. That was bad news for the PBs, but it didn't effect evidence against trump in any way.

LOL....doesn't matter what you think....it will be settled in a court of law....and there isn't anything you can do about it, except whine like a dem baby....

LOL....doesn't matter what you think....it will be settled in a court of law....and there isn't anything you can do about it, except whine like a dem baby....
You are correct. My personal opinion doesn't matter any more, or less than your opinion. My main comfort is the knowldge that the out come will be based on reality, and not some conspiracy theory.

Of course I read the silly OP. It simply repeated the Proud Boy's claims. Claims that the judge rejected. Their "I was just following orders" defense was disallowed by the judge. That was bad news for the PBs, but it didn't effect evidence against trump in any way.
haha what evidence?

seems pretty clear the DOJ doesn’t believe trump gave any orders

haha what evidence?

seems pretty clear the DOJ doesn’t believe trump gave any orders
I suppose that might be a reasonable remark from someone who is intentionally ignorant. As long as you refuse to watch the hearings, or anything other than conspiracy theory sites, you will remain intentionally ignorant.

I suppose that might be a reasonable remark from someone who is intentionally ignorant. As long as you refuse to watch the hearings, or anything other than conspiracy theory sites, you will remain intentionally ignorant.
You can watch the hearings forever and a day. It is what comes out of DOJ that matters.....not some silly assed made for TV hearing.

This cuts the legs out from under the January 6 committee.

The United States said in a filing:

Well, the oath keepers should be blaming the FBI, not Trump; it was the FBI that their leaders colluded with. And, besides, the Democrats have reserved the privilege of blaming Trump for themselves.

Forum List

Back