Breaking: Israel bombs an Egyptian military site and also expressed "sorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
An Israeli tank "accidentally" fired and hit an Egyptian military post on Sunday, the Israel army said in a statement.

The Egyptian post is located in the area of Kerem Shalom, near the Israel-Egypt border and southern Gaza Strip, amid heavy fighting between Israel and Hamas, a Palestinian Islamist group, in Gaza.

The military also expressed "sorrow regarding the incident."

An Israeli tank "accidentally" fired and hit an Egyptian military post on Sunday, the Israel army said in a statement.

The Egyptian post is located in the area of Kerem Shalom, near the Israel-Egypt border and southern Gaza Strip, amid heavy fighting between Israel and Hamas, a Palestinian Islamist group, in Gaza.

Shit happens

I bet it was deliberate.

First issue should be casualties. If there are any than Israel should speak quietly with Egypt and make ammends to the family. If no casualties, "sorry" will suffice if the post is near a legitimate target. It's a difficult region to maneouver that's for sure.

This is another 'accident' that brings a feigned expression of sorry. Every US/Ziionist war contains at least one.

Let's make a list!

First issue should be casualties. If there are any than Israel should speak quietly with Egypt and make ammends to the family. If no casualties, "sorry" will suffice if the post is near a legitimate target. It's a difficult region to maneouver that's for sure.
If I sent the police to your house to kill you, would it be o.k. with you if I said 'sorry'?

Yeah, surrounded by multiple nations who want you and your entire histoey gone but somehow you believe Israel is the bad guy? Pick up a history book, it doesn't even have to be that old but you could go back thousands of years if you were so inclined. There is no way Israel intentionaly hit Eqypts military so remove that thinking. Jews deserve to exist, they are a democracy by the way. Their citizens are far more active politically in their nations civil liberties than Canadians are

It's normally America that shoots allies

This is becoming Israel's SOP going Back to the USS Liberty . It was an honest mistake and we are sorry. The song remains the same after all these years

Yeah, surrounded by multiple nations who want you and your entire histoey gone but somehow you believe Israel is the bad guy? Pick up a history book, it doesn't even have to be that old but you could go back thousands of years if you were so inclined. There is no way Israel intentionaly hit Eqypts military so remove that thinking. Jews deserve to exist, they are a democracy by the way. Their citizens are far more active politically in their nations civil liberties than Canadians are
We can discuss nothing when you immediately drag out your Mr. Hyde persons that evokes your personal self-pity.
You tried that with your wife and look where that got you!

We can discuss nothing when you immediately drag out your Mr. Hyde persons that evokes your personal self-pity.
You tried that with your wife and look where that got you!
Yeah, I was Mensch facing the abuses from evil doers. I don't need to apologize to G-d for much in my life, I assure you others do.

Go away troll.
Accident? Or indiscriminate use of excessive force again by the Zionist regime.

How can we every know for sure?

We do know that they claim to be better than everybody else!
And we do have a track record of brutality to look back upon!

I think I'll leave this topic to ripen by itself sgt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back