BREAKING: Hunter's Plea Deal Is Now DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter did the crimes, he should do the time. And whatever the judge rules, it should leave Hunter open for further indictment as as this Biden mess is further unraveled.

You guys are going to be so disappointed.

WW

@WorldWatcher

Yes, I will be disappointed if Hunter doesn't get at least 13 months in the ass-pound prison for the gun charge. That pretty face would have to suck bushels of dicks in there, and those cons aren't very fond of pedophiles.

Hunter did the crimes, he should do the time. And whatever the judge rules, it should leave Hunter open for further indictment as as this Biden mess is further unraveled.

It will, that is the item that is being clarified.

That the plea deal applies only to the taxes, drug use, and firearms charge. Not to anything else that may arise from other investigations.

WW

I'll tell you how so. The corrupt DC establishment will find a way to keep Hunter out of jail. Just look at the crimes committed by Hillary and nothing ever happened to her.

Hunter is part of the protected class. So while I wish WorldWatcher was wrong.....hes not. Some how, some way, the Potato in Chief will keep his crack head, loser, POS son out of prison.

Yes, I will be disappointed if Hunter doesn't get at least 13 months in the ass-pound prison for the gun charge. That pretty face would have to suck bushels of dicks in there, and those cons aren't very fond of pedophiles.

Then in relation to this plea deal, you are likely to be disappointed.

WW

Hunter will never go to jail ! the Bidens are protected by the 2 teared system . and the dems know this and dont care !

It will, that is the item that is being clarified.

That the plea deal applies only to the taxes, drug use, and firearms charge. Not to anything else that may arise from other investigations.

WW

Then the plea deal is worthless and the Trump-appointed judge should throw it out. We're not finished with Hunter yet, and haven't even started on his pedophile father Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back