BREAKING: Hunter biz partner comes forward to confirm Joe Biden received a cut of son’s China deals

but the FBI sent 14 agents to check out a small supposed noose that had hung for 3 years.

deep state.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

Joe is a National security threat

The New York Post is a tabloid, just like the NATIONAL ENQUIRER and STAR. It is a Murdoch publication and thus:

The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch's ownership for sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias. In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated "New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem—a force for evil."

Anyone who believes and/or echoes the propaganda, aka, bullshit in its content has either been brainwashed or is an agent provocateur for Russia, Iran and/or is a damn liar.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

The Post started the fable to begin with. How much was Bobulinski paid??
ya in his spare time he was able to fabricate thousands of emails as well as doctor dozens of compromising photos; all of which can easily be debunked by the FBI
The only problem is, they won't be able to

ya in his spare time he was able to fabricate thousands of emails as well as doctor dozens of compromising photos; all of which can easily be debunked by the FBI

I still say Bobulinski was paid.

Questions:

1. Since when an OPINION from a tabloid is even acceptable or has any credibility?

2. Why did Giuliani a Russian vomit went to New York Post a tabloid not to Wall Street Journal or Fox News? that are own by Murdoch.

3. All of Trump GOPs supporters has not come out supporting this Hunter laptop..... Why?

4. Except Ron Johnson only. Nobody is making a news conference??? Then he keeps blabbering at Fox News only. Why not go to CNN to spread this BS? The same with that Russian boy Rudy.... So they can be dissected and challenge alive like Anderson did to Meadows yesterday.

5. Hear all these bitchin why other news media are not covering it. Why should they? They don’t have a copy of the hard drive. Why should they react from a tabloid?

6. Why don’t just give copy to other news media? To spread all these BS about Hunter.

7. Came from Giuliani a well known Russian vomit assets. Who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko. Is that supposed to be credible?

8. Fox News coverage of Hunter is exclusively shown with Hannity, Tucker and Laura. It is not shown in other news programs not even with local Fox News stations. Why is that?

9. This Hunter BS like money laundering from Ukraine has been going on for a long time even before this laptop came up. FBI has the laptop since December 2019......... So far they have not even talk or bring him for questioning. Why is that?

ANY SMART ONE OUT THERE???

Can you imagine if you also used the same alleged computer repair guy?

“I’m here for my computer.”

“Sorry, I went through your files, saw something questionable and turned it over to the FBI.”

“Aw man...why’d you do that?”

“I go through all of the files of all of the computers.”

“Really. At least it’s the FBI. They’re good people.“

“I also made copies and handed them to others.”

“Really, like who?”

“Political attack dog Rudy Giuliani. He’s now using it to smear your father and uncle.”

——

This is the exact scenario they are pretending is credible.

As I’ve said, the professional character assassins in the GOP are now working for the Lincoln Project. This is amateur hour.

I still say you are a troll moistened bint from hell.

I could careless, I hope he got paid well.

The New York Post is a tabloid, just like the NATIONAL ENQUIRER and STAR. It is a Murdoch publication and thus:

The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch's ownership for sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias. In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated "New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem—a force for evil."

Anyone who believes and/or echoes the propaganda, aka, bullshit in its content has either been brainwashed or is an agent provocateur for Russia, Iran and/or is a damn liar.

So did they force Hunter and the Biden representative to text and email this guy? They talked to him on the phone, he’s got he audio tapes. But you’re going to sit here and claim it’s “the Russians”. If he is a “Russian agent”, why are they talking to him?

Questions:

1. Since when an OPINION from a tabloid is even acceptable or has any credibility?

2. Why did Giuliani a Russian vomit went to New York Post a tabloid not to Wall Street Journal or Fox News? that are own by Murdoch.

3. All of Trump GOPs supporters has not come out supporting this Hunter laptop..... Why?

4. Except Ron Johnson only. Nobody is making a news conference??? Then he keeps blabbering at Fox News only. Why not go to CNN to spread this BS? The same with that Russian boy Rudy.... So they can be dissected and challenge alive like Anderson did to Meadows yesterday.

5. Hear all these bitchin why other news media are not covering it. Why should they? They don’t have a copy of the hard drive. Why should they react from a tabloid?

6. Why don’t just give copy to other news media? To spread all these BS about Hunter.

7. Came from Giuliani a well known Russian vomit assets. Who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko. Is that supposed to be credible?

8. Fox News coverage of Hunter is exclusively shown with Hannity, Tucker and Laura. It is not shown in other news programs not even with local Fox News stations. Why is that?

9. This Hunter BS like money laundering from Ukraine has been going on for a long time even before this laptop came up. FBI has the laptop since December 2019......... So far they have not even talk or bring him for questioning. Why is that?

“Sorry, I went through your files, saw something questionable and turned it over to the FBI.”

“Really, like who?”

“Political attack dog Rudy Giuliani. He’s now using it to smear your father and uncle.”

——

As I’ve said, the professional character assassins in the GOP are now working for the Lincoln Project. This is amateur hour.
Well crack addicts aren’t exactly known for making good life choices. He left his laptop at a shop and never returned for it. They found pedo related material so they contacted the FBI. Since the FBI buried it they provided a copy of the hard drive to Rudy, so that the illegal activity would get exposed.

But you would rather all this just go away, eh? Natalie Biden can just continue to be sexually abused by her own uncle because to raise the alarm about it would make “The Big Guy” look bad as he is running for President.

I imagine they put the sticker of the dead brothers on it themselves. Its all a made up fable.
A “fable”? There are literally videos of Pervert Hunter taking dick pics in front of his niece. Videos of him having sex with kids. Can’t post it here for obvious reasons, but it is out there to see.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

I imagine they put the sticker of the dead brothers on it themselves. Its all a made up fable.
A “fable”? There are literally videos of Pervert Hunter taking dick pics in front of his niece. Videos of him having sex with kids. Can’t post it here for obvious reasons, but it is out there to see.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg
Thanks for your informative post. I didn't see what you saw, but after hearing about him and young girls in China he used badly, I'm sorry for his unlawful behavior and unsavory representation of the nation to foreign nations. I once read a book called "The Ugly American". Here it is again, 62 years later. :(

Edit: publication date was 1958. I think I may have read Ugly American in the early to mid 60s.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter as long as the information was correct.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

Well crack addicts aren’t exactly known for making good life choices. He left his laptop at a shop and never returned for it. They found pedo related material so they contacted the FBI. Since the FBI buried it they provided a copy of the hard drive to Rudy, so that the illegal activity would get exposed.

But you would rather all this just go away, eh? Natalie Biden can just continue to be sexually abused by her own uncle because to raise the alarm about it would make “The Big Guy” look bad as he is running for President.
What is it with these people, does money and power create the idled mind that ends up dreaming up all sorts of bad because they are bored with everything else ?? Corrupt fortunes are made, and corrupt fortunes are lost, and then the devil comes to collect his minion's soul's who had gave away their souls for silver and gold, and the excesses that go along with it.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

What is it with these people, does money and power create the idled mind that ends up dreaming up all sorts of bad because they are bored with everything else ?? Corrupt fortunes are made, and corrupt fortunes are lost, and then the devil comes to collect his minion's soul's who had gave away their souls for silver and gold, and the excesses that go along with it.
For some reason it seems that to be “top Democrat” you need to be some sort of sexual sycophant. That way they have leverage on them. Hillary was surrounded by these same types of weirdos...Huma and her husband...the Wiener. These people know the media will cover for them, so they can get away with anything.

Remember how libs flipped out about President Trump joking about shooting someone in the street and no one caring? Well that is pretty much what we are seeing with Dems. Evidence of sexual abuse on a child. Sexual pics and texts to minors. In addition all the videos of drugs and prostitutes. Yet the media won’t talk about it, and Big Tech sensors everything, so there is no fear from these degenerate

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

If you've used this alleged computer tech before...it's not a dream. The story that is trotted out here is that this dude goes through your files and makes copies to distribute to the press.

I would imagine, if he even does exist, that he has a shitload of explaining to do to his customers. He's this year's version of Joe the Plumber. Used and discarded.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

For some reason it seems that to be “top Democrat” you need to be some sort of sexual sycophant. That way they have leverage on them. Hillary was surrounded by these same types of weirdos...Huma and her husband...the Wiener. These people know the media will cover for them, so they can get away with anything.

Remember how libs flipped out about President Trump joking about shooting someone in the street and no one caring? Well that is pretty much what we are seeing with Dems. Evidence of sexual abuse on a child. Sexual pics and texts to minors. In addition all the videos of drugs and prostitutes. Yet the media won’t talk about it, and Big Tech sensors everything, so there is no fear from these degenerate
Looking at those alledged big tech Democrat leaning fella's that are on the hot seat now, could very well make you spot on about their alledged protection of the left that you're alluding too. Them fella's look like super nerd's that could be real weird as opposed to the average hardworking American's in this nation or society. Hope they have some good explanations for the bullcrap that's been going on, but it's doubtful. But why would someone with so much, get caught up in picking and choosing sides instead of just staying out of politic's that could lead them to ruin ?? They might be nerd smart, but they aren't very common sense oriented or blessed with common sense. Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back