Breaking! Hunter Biden's Defense Lawyers Claim Crack Cocaine Pics On His iPhone Is Sawdust

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Ok folks. This is the making of a Cheech & Chong movie, White House style. I'm at a loss for words. I do remember in that movie "Up in Smoke" where the chick snorts Ajax thinking it's Coke!

Ok folks. This is the making of a Cheech & Chong movie, White House style. I'm at a loss for words. I do remember in that movie "Up in Smoke" where the chick snorts Ajax thinking it's Coke!

thats the most expensive sawdust I have ever seen,,

One thing little Hunter has never created or seen in his grifting life is saw dust. Hell his retarded old man couldn’t identify it.

I guess the left is going with not only is bidumb too stupid to prosecute for his crimes his retarded kid has had a two decades old addiction to saw dust.

You ever notice the bidumb family isn’t guilty because they’re all to fucking stupid to prosecute? That’s been the claim from the left. They aren’t criminals because their all to fucking retarded.

I was just picking on Trump's defense lawyer Alina Habba on another thread. Now we have this Dave Weiss "sawdust" claim. I have no trust in that profession's view of the truth.
You must be very sheltered. Lawyers are paid to lie, misdirect and twist the truth to benefit their client. To a lawyer ethics is just a word between eggs and exterminate.

Can't say I've ever heard of weighing saw dust by the gram. Personally I weigh things in carats, that's 1/5th of a gram to you folks that are uninformed.

When carpenter testifies, It's Gonna be like Comer/Jordan witnesses :auiqs.jpg:

Try dealing with some facts:

In previous filings, Weiss had accused the president’s son of taking a picture of several lines of cocaine. But Biden’s team says otherwise, claiming that Biden not only didn’t take the photograph, but that the picture doesn’t depict cocaine at all.

Instead, the picture shows three lines of sawdust, jokingly propped by a carpenter who took the photograph and sent it to Biden’s then psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Ablow, who in turn sent it to the junior Biden.

“Mistaking sawdust for cocaine sounds more like a storyline from one of the 1980s Police Academy comedies than what should be expected in a high-profile prosecution by the U.S. Department of Justice,” the team wrote in its retort.

They don’t have to

The prosecutor has to prove it is a criminal substance
How do you do that without testing it?

The carpenter will testify.

the end

In previous filings, Weiss had accused the president’s son of taking a picture of several lines of cocaine. But Biden’s team says otherwise, claiming that Biden not only didn’t take the photograph, but that the picture doesn’t depict cocaine at all.

Instead, the picture shows three lines of sawdust, jokingly propped by a carpenter who took the photograph and sent it to Biden’s then psychiatrist, Dr. Keith Ablow, who in turn sent it to the junior Biden.
“Mistaking sawdust for cocaine sounds more like a storyline from one of the 1980s Police Academy comedies than what should be expected in a high-profile prosecution by the U.S. Department of Justice,” the team wrote in its retort.

Forum List

Back