breaking: Gunman opens fire at CA college

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

The California Highway Patrol told Fox News that one person is in custody.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

BTY isn't CA a Gun-Free School Zone ???

still developing

Someone fired gunshots near the campus of Santa Monica College shortly before noon Friday, police said, and several people were reported to be wounded.

A Southern California hospital says it has received three victims, including two in critical condition.

Read more: Gunman opens fire at California community college, several injured, police say | Fox News

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

Anyone check on Wicked lately?

I KNEW something was going on. The police cars were screaming down Wilshire!

Santa Monica is a gun free zone. It has signs up all over the place proudly proclaiming its strict gun control. Santa Monica is the diseased groin of any of the homeless that they coddle.

still developing

Where did you hear that? I live in CA and own several guns....in fact, my daughter is currently shopping for a nice shotgun.

California isn't a gun free zone. Santa Monica is. There are signs ringing every school telling people so too. Los Angeles also has schools as designated gun free zones. Don't get too excited, Santa Monica certainly has it coming.

California's Gun-Free School Zone Act

Penal Code 626.9 PC

Penal Code 626.9 PC is what's known as California's Gun-Free School Zone Act.� Enacted in 1995, this California firearms law prohibits you from possessing or discharging a firearm in a school zone.1� An area is a "school zone" if it is within 1,000 feet of public or private school grounds.2

Prior to its amendment in 1994, this act only punished possessing firearms directly on school grounds.

The penalties for violating this law are severe and include substantial prison time independent of the penalties you face for simultaneously violating any other California gun law.

Fortunately, Penal Code 626.9 PC has a number of restrictions and exemptions that may excuse your otherwise criminal conduct.� If you fall within one of these exceptions, you will be acquitted of any criminal wrongdoing.

Below, our California criminal defense attorneys3 provide

California's Gun-Free School Zone Act | Penal Code 626.9 PC

still developing

California isn't a gun free zone. Santa Monica is. There are signs ringing every school telling people so too. Los Angeles also has schools as designated gun free zones. Don't get too excited, Santa Monica certainly has it coming.

Has what coming?

Has what coming?

if she says something that she says is fact......ask her to back it up....

Has what coming?

if she says something that she says is fact......ask her to back it up....

Which I do.

Santa Monica is a liberal shithole that has, today, been improved by a factor of seven including the gunman who was taken out by the police. No doubt living in that disgusting pit is what drove him into a murderous rage.

still developing

Back it up with facts, please.

If you knew how to read someone already posted the school gun free zone statute.

As it turns out this isn't a school shooting. It ended at the college but started a few blocks away. Santa Monica got off easy. It deserves much more.

If you knew how to read someone already posted the school gun free zone statute.

As it turns out this isn't a school shooting. It ended at the college but started a few blocks away. Santa Monica got off easy. It deserves much more.

In other words, you can't provide the facts. Noted that this is only your rant. Move along.

In other words, you can't provide the facts. Noted that this is only your rant. Move along.

Oh. You can't read. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh. You can't read. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh. You fail. If you can't provide the facts, then your rant does not count.

still developing

I guess those gun laws Calf passed arent working. you know why because CRIMINALS dont follow laws

Forum List

Back