BREAKING! Georgia Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger's Testimony Blows Up Fani Willis’ Case

The phone call isn't a court of law. What he was trying to do was exert political pressure over what was at that point, a legal obligation to certify. Trying to compel someone to abandon their legal obligation is a crime. Impersonating legal representatives so they can decide the election in your favor is a crime. These aren't hard connections to make guys.
Uh, refusing to certify also satisfies his legal obligation. That's his job.

Well what do you know? Raffensperger said Trump didn't do anything wrong when asking him to find votes and that he wasn't implying to overturn the election. This case is going down like the Titanic.

A sitting President has absolutely no role in state elections. None!

Uh, refusing to certify also satisfies his legal obligation. That's his job.
Wrong. He isn't in a position to question the outcome. That's handled in the courts. His job is perfunctory like a mailman's. Their job is to put your mail in your box, not decide for themselves what mail is important.

Just what part do you want to reference? I don't have the time to go through an hour. From what I did
listen to, there was no crime. So, where is the crime?

The part where he didn't just quietly submit to the democrat party........like the republican party for most of my life...

The person he talked with said it wasn’t anything but a request and nothing illegal. So, you listen to the phone call
See when it comes directly from the horses mouth the libs are backed into a corner and their response is Always that thinkers are hearing the conversation incorrectly .
Another words, not the way libs feel we should.

Forum List

Back