Breaking: Gandalf Feels Up Wolverine

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is terrible. One person trying to feel up another person on my favorite talkshow.

Notice Sir Ian McKellen, a known Homosexual who I greatly admire, touching Hugh Jackman.

Why am I bringing this up? Because some asshole is accusing Adam Sandler of inappropriately touching Claire Foy's knee on this very same show. Nobody cares that a gay man touches a guy who we can tell he wants to get busy with, but what I see is another example of the double-standards in Hollywood.

How dare a known conservative touch the knee of the woman sitting next to him!!!

We must bring charges for sexual-assault immediately!!!!

Adam Sandler blasted after repeatedly touching Claire Foy's knee
Viewers of “The Graham Norton Show” hit out last night after Adam Sandler repeatedly touched actress Claire Foy‘s knee during an interview, leaving her looking extremely uncomfortable.

Fans immediately took Twitter to question why the Hollywood actor kept resting his hand on The Crown star's knee.

Looking uncomfortable, Claire in the end put her hand over his to show him that she had noticed him resting his hand there.

Unfortunately her efforts to pat away his hand went unnoticed, and he soon placed it back on her knee.

Emma Thompson, who was also a guest on the show, appeared then to look confused at why Adam kept touching Claire's knee throughout the awkward encounter.

Unfortunately for the liars in the media...Claire Foy said she wasn't offended at all.

Forum List

Back