Breaking from CNN: Trump asked Sessions about closing the case against Arpaio!

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Oh my fucking God, he asked the AG a question about Arpaio? It's the smoking gun! The president can't ask questions about any case, can he? He's not allowed to discuss a pardon with the AG! It's an outrage!

You know what else is funny, I just watched some dopes on CNN whining that Trump didn't discuss the pardon with the AG.

CNN is the fake news that couldn't shoot striaght.

Oh my fucking God, he asked the AG a question about Arpaio? It's the smoking gun! The president can't ask questions about any case, can he? He's not allowed to discuss a pardon with the AG! It's an outrage!

You know what else is funny, I just watched some dopes on CNN whining that Trump didn't discuss the pardon with the AG.

Didn't Obama make public statement about ongoing investigations? There was his comment about Trayvon Martin and another case I can't remember right now.

Office of the Pardon Attorney (OPA)
The Office of the Pardon Attorney assists the President in the exercise of executive clemency. Under the Constitution, the President's clemency power extends only to federal criminal offenses. All requests for executive clemency for federal offenses are directed to the Pardon Attorney for investigation and review. The Pardon Attorney prepares the Department's recommendation to the President for final disposition of each application. Executive clemency may take several forms, including pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve.
A source of irritation regarding Trump's pardon of Arpaio is that the pardon was not reviewed by the OPA. The pardon is, in effect, Trump acting like a king, not like a president.

The Office of the Pardon Attorney assists the President in the exercise of executive clemency. Under the Constitution, the President's clemency power extends only to federal criminal offenses. All requests for executive clemency for federal offenses are directed to the Pardon Attorney for investigation and review. The Pardon Attorney prepares the Department's recommendation to the President for final disposition of each application. Executive clemency may take several forms, including pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve.
A source of irritation regarding Trump's pardon of Arpaio is that the pardon was not reviewed by the OPA. The pardon is, in effect, Trump acting like a king, not like a president.
These guys ain't the sharpest marbles in the bag

ROFL! There's nothing in the Constitution that says he has to get permission from the "Pardon Attorney," moron. Trump's action is perfectly constitutional, despite the whining of the fake news.

You just proved you're an idiot.

Didn't Obama make public statement about ongoing investigations? There was his comment about Trayvon Martin and another case I can't remember right now.
He stuck his nose into the Michael Brown case in Missouri, and a number of others. These idiots would have us believe that Obama never discussed high profile cases with his attorney general.

The professor gates case."the police acted stupidly"

Was further proof needed?

Believe you, me. I've noticed....

ROFL! There's nothing in the Constitution that says he has to get permission from the "Pardon Attorney," moron. Trump's action is perfectly constitutional, despite the whining of the fake news.
The case was pending an appeal, so it was an interruption of a judicial process..The US federal attorney general's office was prosecuting the case...It is an unusual occurrence and most president have gone by the advice of the AG's office in these matters.. So it is not unusual for Trump to have to actually communicate with Sessions...

Forum List

Back