BREAKING: Fox News Bret Baier planning a televised debate for House Speaker – but some members are NOT HAPPY about it…

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Oh, gimme a day or so, I'll save the Democrat version of the same thing. They're all tired of the bullshit, that's how it is.

The Democrat isn't as dramatic, but he is pissed off. I think he's Indian. (East Indian)

Trump owns you fucktards. This thread is about the House and you people are freaking deranged.

Yippy KI Motherfucker.
BS. You're so stuck on Trump that you're just making up stuff now.

EO's are nothing more than a "see what I did" photo op. That's what you call trying to legislate from the bench. We don't have a chancellor, as much as his minions would support it. All Hail Chancellor Trump.

You leftist RINO's need to pack your bags and move to somewhere else. And take the liberals with you. Because it was us fiscal and constitutional conservatives who ran this country pretty darn good until you people showed up with Reagan and started spending us down the drain, destroying our currency and letting the lobbyist OWN our politicians.

And the sad part about it is, you bots don't even realize how far left of center Trump has taken you people. You don't even see it. You got this retarded idea that Trump is a conservative Republican, when in fact he's the same as McCarthy, McConnell and the rest of the RINO's. At least on policy. When it comes to charizma and sales tactics, Trumps the king.
The King of debt. The king of BS. And the King of the RINO's.
View attachment 839603
Would an actual conservative try to pass a government ran healthcare system like Trump care?
Would an actual conservative assault our 2A or allow our own government to spy on us without a warrant?
Would they increase the debt ceiling without mandating spending cuts so the debt ceiling never has to be raised again?

Hell no they wouldn't. But Trump did. . MY GOD you RINO are dumb. You don't even realize what you're supporting. And if/when you finally do, you won't be man enough to admit it.

Trump an American who outsourced most of his work. Like his resorts being built with Chinese metal. His and his families line of clothing made in China. Even his wife ain't from America.

Somebody's got a contusion.

Attachments

• 1696651735228.png
    1696651735228.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 7
An excellent idea, worthy of a thriving and inquisitive republic?

Or a Bread and Circuses spectacle, indicative of Roman-like decline?

You be the judge.

Or perhaps it's neither.

Hhhhmmmm.

I wonder if Trump will attend? ;)
Not going to be one, both candidates pulled out.

I get you. You want a president that'll entertain you. Yeah, sorry. DeSantis is ex military. He's not going to do that for you.
But hey, there's this guy named Trump. He's very entertaining. But he's a little left of center on some issues.

Spending
2A
Budgets
Abortion.

But he'll entertain the heck out of you.

I get you. You want a president that'll entertain you. Yeah, sorry. DeSantis is ex military. He's not going to do that for you.
But hey, there's this guy named Trump. He's very entertaining. But he's a little left of center on some issues.

Spending
2A
Budgets
Abortion.

But he'll entertain the heck out of you.

6jl6px.png

know what else is funny AF?

View attachment 841663

👆

that.

You know what's not funny?

Increasing the debt ceiling twice and suspending it for 2 years.
"just print more money."
The greatest medical miracle of all time
Initiating the lock downs
Bashing governors for opening up their state
Bashing the heartbeat law
Assaulting our 2A
Trumps Platinum Plan. Giving $500 billion to black communities, just because they're black, while they burning & looting, and abusing and killing people.

I'll take white boots over a north eastern democrat (Trump) any day of the weak.

You know what's not funny?

Increasing the debt ceiling twice and suspending it for 2 years.
"just print more money."
The greatest medical miracle of all time
Initiating the lock downs
Bashing governors for opening up their state
Bashing the heartbeat law
Assaulting our 2A
Trumps Platinum Plan. Giving $500 billion to black communities, just because they're black, while they burning & looting, and abusing and killing people.

I'll take white boots over a north eastern democrat (Trump) any day of the weak.

okey dokey - but ron has zero chance.

donny is neither a (R) or a (D). he has CONtributed to both for his own benefit.

Records show he even donated to Kamala Harris before she was the VP. LMAO... Trump supporters just don't even care to research Trumps actual record.

"The concept of Trump is much better than Trump himself."

Records show he even donated to Kamala Harris before she was the VP. LMAO... Trump supporters just don't even care to research Trumps actual record.

"The concept of Trump is much better than Trump himself."

History of Donald Trump's political donations​

Last updated: October 26, 2016

While Donald Trump donated $175,860 more to Democrats than Republicans from 1989 to 2010, his giving to Democrats significantly decreased beginning 2011.

Republicans received $630,150 in donations from Trump between 2011 and 2015, while Democrats received $8,500.

Trump was questioned about his previous political contributions to Democrats while on the campaign trail. During a June 2015 interview, Trump was asked why he donated to the Clinton Foundation and prominent Democrats, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (Nev.), and Obama White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel.

Trump replied, “It’s smart. It’s called being an intelligent person and a great business person. ... But the truth is that, you have to be able to get along with—if you’re gonna be a business person, even in the United States, you wanna get along with all sides because you’re gonna need things from everybody. And you wanna get along with all sides, it’s very important.”[1]

A breakdown of Trump's political giving can be seen below. The data does not include money that Trump may have donated to super PACs because those donations can be anonymous.
History of Donald Trump's political donations

Forum List

Back