BREAKING: Fox News Bret Baier planning a televised debate for House Speaker – but some members are NOT HAPPY about it…

OK Crap-itus.

Since you're clearly incapable of logic or rational deduction, I'll spell it out for you.

You paying attention?

Ready?

Heeeeeere comes the aaaiiiiiirrrrrplaaaaane:

Where, precisely, did I state or claim anything that is somehow contradicted by the fact that only House Members can vote for Speaker?

And please be very concise and specific so the rest of the class can assess.
Why else would you want a televised debate? So the congress-critters can watch from home?

Just admit it you didn't know and move one.

Why else would you want a televised debate? So the congress-critters can watch from home?

Just admit it you didn't know and move one.

So, according to your sad paucity of logic, the fact that citizens cannot directly vote for the House Speaker naturally translates to politicians completely ignoring the opinions of their own constituents when it comes to whom they choose.

The court of public opinion is utterly invalidated without a direct vote.

You're next level stupid, son.

Like painfully so.

So, according to your sad paucity of logic, the fact that citizens cannot directly vote for the House Speaker naturally translates to politicians completely ignoring the opinions of their own constituents when it comes to whom they choose.
Please, show us an example of a republican being concerned about their constituents.

Please, show us an example of a republican being concerned about their constituents.

In other words, you can't answer my question.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I was in such suspense there for a moment.

Mindless contrarianism.

Who is your alternative TRUE Republican?

Dick Cheney?

Mitt Romney?

Chris Christie?

Even if you don't like Trump, he's far from "the Biggest RINO".

I don't like any of those. And you're wrong about Trump. He is the biggest rino.
He's endorsed McCarthy, McDaniel's (RNC chair), Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell. FFS he's even donated to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton.

Spent $8 trillion in just 4 years
Assaulted our 2A
Gave $500 billion to black communities, just because they were black
Increased the debt ceiling twice
Suspended it for 2 years
Shoved the covid shot in our faces. calling it the greatest medical miracle of all time
Initiated the lock downs and bashed governors for opening up too soon
Allowed free loaders to go rent free for a year. Stiffing their landlords
Allowed the Rx companies to go without lawsuits specifically for the covid shots.

And those are just the leftist things off the top of my head. Give me a few minutes and I can come up with at least that many more leftist things he did.

But tell me, does that list not resemble some BS the democrats would do?

Like Scalise very much but also like Jordan..................also very much. BOTH are well credentialed conservatives. Fantastic choice...............Jordan by a whisker.

Greg

MAGA is a god damned dumpster fire.

View attachment 839480
TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Oh, gimme a day or so, I'll save the Democrat version of the same thing. They're all tired of the bullshit, that's how it is.

The Democrat isn't as dramatic, but he is pissed off. I think he's Indian. (East Indian)
I don't like any of those. And you're wrong about Trump. He is the biggest rino.
He's endorsed McCarthy, McDaniel's (RNC chair), Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney and Mitch McConnell. FFS he's even donated to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton.

Spent $8 trillion in just 4 years
Assaulted our 2A
Gave $500 billion to black communities, just because they were black
Increased the debt ceiling twice
Suspended it for 2 years
Shoved the covid shot in our faces. calling it the greatest medical miracle of all time
Initiated the lock downs and bashed governors for opening up too soon
Allowed free loaders to go rent free for a year. Stiffing their landlords
Allowed the Rx companies to go without lawsuits specifically for the covid shots.

And those are just the leftist things off the top of my head. Give me a few minutes and I can come up with at least that many more leftist things he did.

But tell me, does that list not resemble some BS the democrats would do?
Trump owns you fucktards. This thread is about the House and you people are freaking deranged.

Trump owns you fucktards. This thread is about the House and you people are freaking deranged.

Trump is the same kind of lame RINO leadership we've been getting since Reagan. He just has a better sales pitch, that's all.

Trump is left of center. About the same place McCarthy is. If you support small limited government, the constitution , living within it's means, if you support the 2A, if you support getting rid of the lobbyist, then there's no way you can support Trump at the same time, unless you yourself are owned and brainwashed.

Trump is a north eastern democrat. He's been one his whole life. The only difference now and 10years ago, is his sales pitch. That's it. His policies haven't really changed. Just the way he sells them.
And the fact that truly fiscal and constitutional conservatism has been swept under the rug by politicians like Trump who has something new & shiny to sell you.

BTW, Trump endorsed McCarthy, McConnell, Graham and the RNC chair Daniels. What actual conservative would support either of them?

Trump is the same kind of lame RINO leadership we've been getting since Reagan. He just has a better sales pitch, that's all.

Trump is left of center. About the same place McCarthy is. If you support small limited government, the constitution , living within it's means, if you support the 2A, if you support getting rid of the lobbyist, then there's no way you can support Trump at the same time, unless you yourself are owned and brainwashed.

Trump is a north eastern democrat. He's been one his whole life. The only difference now and 10years ago, is his sales pitch. That's it. His policies haven't really changed. Just the way he sells them.
And the fact that truly fiscal and constitutional conservatism has been swept under the rug by politicians like Trump who has something new & shiny to sell you.

BTW, Trump endorsed McCarthy, McConnell, Graham and the RNC chair Daniels. What actual conservative would support either of them?
Lies come quite naturally to you, I see. Trump did all he could to thwart lobbyists without it taking an Act of Congress.

He did it by EOs, which I'm certain Biden overturned day 1.

Trump's an American, and so are some Democrat Reps in Congress.

Times are a-changing.

Last edited:
Lies come quite naturally to you, I see. Trump did all he could to thwart lobbyists without it taking an Act of Congress.

He did it by EOs, which I'm certain Biden overturned day 1.

Trump's an American, and so are some Democrat Reps in Congress.

Times are a-changing.

BS. You're so stuck on Trump that you're just making up stuff now.

EO's are nothing more than a "see what I did" photo op. That's what you call trying to legislate from the bench. We don't have a chancellor, as much as his minions would support it. All Hail Chancellor Trump.

You leftist RINO's need to pack your bags and move to somewhere else. And take the liberals with you. Because it was us fiscal and constitutional conservatives who ran this country pretty darn good until you people showed up with Reagan and started spending us down the drain, destroying our currency and letting the lobbyist OWN our politicians.

And the sad part about it is, you bots don't even realize how far left of center Trump has taken you people. You don't even see it. You got this retarded idea that Trump is a conservative Republican, when in fact he's the same as McCarthy, McConnell and the rest of the RINO's. At least on policy. When it comes to charizma and sales tactics, Trumps the king.
The King of debt. The king of BS. And the King of the RINO's.
1696658826457.png

Would an actual conservative try to pass a government ran healthcare system like Trump care?
Would an actual conservative assault our 2A or allow our own government to spy on us without a warrant?
Would they increase the debt ceiling without mandating spending cuts so the debt ceiling never has to be raised again?

Hell no they wouldn't. But Trump did. . MY GOD you RINO are dumb. You don't even realize what you're supporting. And if/when you finally do, you won't be man enough to admit it.

Trump an American who outsourced most of his work. Like his resorts being built with Chinese metal. His and his families line of clothing made in China. Even his wife ain't from America.

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Oh, gimme a day or so, I'll save the Democrat version of the same thing. They're all tired of the bullshit, that's how it is.

The Democrat isn't as dramatic, but he is pissed off. I think he's Indian. (East Indian)

Dude, he's bitching about his own party!

LMAO!!!!

Forum List

Back