BREAKING: FERGUSSON GRAND JURY HAS MADE DECISION

Do you approve of this decision

• Total voters
Yep. I spent a couple years siding with Democrats while I was upset with the GOP.

Boy was I a dumbass. After this Ferguson bullshit ill never ever support another liberal.

Race has nothing to do with it.
Race has everything to do with it, unfortunately. Had this kid been white we wouldn't be having this little debate.
No we wouldn't cause whites would not have rioted when Wilson shot and killed a white guy for assaulting him.

Riots did not take place until protesters were engaged. Right?
Tell yourself what ever you must to sleep at night.

Race has nothing to do with it.
Race has everything to do with it, unfortunately. Had this kid been white we wouldn't be having this little debate.
No we wouldn't cause whites would not have rioted when Wilson shot and killed a white guy for assaulting him.

Riots did not take place until protesters were engaged. Right?
Tell yourself what ever you must to sleep at night.

That was a question. What say you?

Far be it for me to say that the Gateway Pundit is not the best choice to be breaking this news, but they insist on claiming that according to leaks from a 'source inside the President's office', the grand jury will not be indicting Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Once again, this is all speculation, so don't jump to conclusions. This thread is only meant to incite discussion over the verdict, if anything else.

LEAKED Prosecutor's Office NO INDICTMENT in MikeBrown Case - The Gateway Pundit
He could be charged with a lesser crime...like aggravated littering.

Even if he is...he'll never be found guilty.

He might be charged as a sacrificial lamb. But hes not guilty.

There's two differences between me and you.
1. I am willing to accept that I don't know the entire case. I believe, based on what I can see that Wilsion is probably acted in self defense.
2. I am peaceful and never going to riot if I am proven wrong.

I just want the law and the justice system to work.

Forum List

Back