BREAKING: Emails Surface Revealing Biden Campaign Pressured Facebook To Censor Trump Before 2020 Election

You wouldn't know a facist if you fell over one. Lying isn't free speech. It's lying.

So, "free speech" would be regurgitating Reich talking points?

The ability to say what the rulers desire isn't "free speech."

Free speech is the right to say that which is unpopular and opposed of by the rulers.
And no one has taken that right away from you.
Here you are.
There Tucker Carlson is.
Hear Newsmax and OAN, the Blaze out there.
There you folks are on Gab.

Good job trying to spin that. Failed pretty badly though. Anyone with half a brain wanted tRump to stop spewing conspiracy theories. Facebook, Twitter, and everyone else should have taken action loooong before they did, and he should never be allowed a public platform again.
That's the way you loony leftists work. If you've got no legitimate argument against the conservatives, shut 'em down. It happens on liberal college campuses across the nation.

Liberals literally hate the idea of individuals expressing their own opinions. They insist on group think.

To say you promote free speech and then insist on silencing the opposition is blatant hypocrisy.
Silencing blatant lies isn't hypocrisy. It's an attempt at an honest dialogue.
Honest DIALOGUE consists of letting one person talk at a time. Refuting a lie when it's your turn to talk is not the same as SILENCING someone you consider to be a liar.

You are promoting a program against free speech when you shout down, talk over or silence a speaker who just happens to disagree with what you say.

That is hypocrisy. It is actually a CHICKENSHIT tactic.

Silencing the opposition is always the path to honest dialogue - among Nazis.
You wouldn't know a facist if you fell over one. Lying isn't free speech. It's lying.
If lying isn't free speech, Congress would be in deep shit. It's okay to be a liar on the floor of the House or the Senate. It happens every time Congress is in session.

If lying isn't free speech, Congress would be in deep shit. It's okay to be a liar on the floor of the House or the Senate. It happens every time Congress is in session.
And I don't hear them being 'silenced' either. Allowing lies to be spread as legitimate news is dangerous at times (like some of the Covid and anti'-vax bullshit) and intensely disruptive to society at others (the T****ian rhetoric leading to widespread mistrust of our elections and the eventual attack on Congress).

As much as you may believe them, there is no evidence to back up those claims. People being kicked off the Big Three (FB, Twitter and YouTube) are violating TOS and are warned to knock it off. It's their choice. If they want to lie, they can always come here.

Without lying most politicians wouldn't have anything to say.
I think we have enough fact checkers around to disprove that.

Emails Surface Revealing Biden Campaign Pressured Facebook To Censor Trump Before 2020 Election​

awwwwwww....really :rolleyes:

1625021444848.png

Liberals literally hate the idea of individuals expressing their own opinions. They insist on group think.

To say you promote free speech and then insist on silencing the opposition is blatant hypocrisy.
All we're doing is stopping somebody from yelling "fire" in a crowded movie theater (when there isn't a fire)
There's been enough evidence of voter fraud and unconstitutional actions by government officials to call for investigations. Where there is smoke, there is fire. We're seeing plenty of smoke.

Liberals will deny all of this because they do not want the election fraud to be exposed.
No there hasn't....stop spreading The Big Lie, Comrade.

And I don't hear them being 'silenced' either. Allowing lies to be spread as legitimate news is dangerous at times (like some of the Covid and anti'-vax bullshit) and intensely disruptive to society at others (the T****ian rhetoric leading to widespread mistrust of our elections and the eventual attack on Congress).

As much as you may believe them, there is no evidence to back up those claims. People being kicked off the Big Three (FB, Twitter and YouTube) are violating TOS and are warned to knock it off. It's their choice. If they want to lie, they can always come here.
Liberal college campuses have ways of "silencing" conservative speakers; refusing to allow them on campus, allowing students and faculty to shout them down when they try to speak...

Talk show hosts have was of silencing their guests; interrupt them, talk over them

Liberal college campuses have ways of "silencing" conservative speakers; refusing to allow them on campus, allowing students and faculty to shout them down when they try to speak...

Talk show hosts have was of silencing their guests; interrupt them, talk over them
Do you honestly

Do you truly think conservative colleges don't do the same thing? Tucker Carlson and half the Republican pols in Congress interrupt and talk over others all the time (remember T**** at his first debate with President Biden?). It might be hard to 'discuss' politics with a leftie, but believe me, the feeling is mutual from the other end, too.

I wonder why so many people claim that there's no evidence when if you took the time to find it and then read it....you'll discover the evidence is all over the place. But if you put on blinders and just listen to trusted sources that tell you what you want to hear.....like CNN or MSNBC....you're only going to get a fraction of the information. The best way to know that someone is lying is by staying informed.....and verify everything as much as you can.

Good job trying to spin that. Failed pretty badly though. Anyone with half a brain wanted tRump to stop spewing conspiracy theories. Facebook, Twitter, and everyone else should have taken action loooong before they did, and he should never be allowed a public platform again.
That's the way you loony leftists work. If you've got no legitimate argument against the conservatives, shut 'em down. It happens on liberal college campuses across the nation.

Honest DIALOGUE consists of letting one person talk at a time. Refuting a lie when it's your turn to talk is not the same as SILENCING someone you consider to be a liar.

You are promoting a program against free speech when you shout down, talk over or silence a speaker who just happens to disagree with what you say.

That is hypocrisy. It is actually a CHICKENSHIT tactic.
There's a difference between stating your opinion and pushing crazy conspiracy theories.

Here you are.
There Tucker Carlson is.

If they can silence Trump - the last legitimate president of the once great United States, they can silence anyone.

We lost our Republic, and you applauded because Orange Man Bad.

Here you are.
There Tucker Carlson is.

If they can silence Trump - the last legitimate president of the once great United States, they can silence anyone.

You and I disagreed with a lot of God Emperor's policies, like bombing Syria on the flimsiest of supposed evidence, but were drowned out by RUSSIA!, RUSSIA!, RUSSIA!

It's as though we dared them to agree with us about failing to veto bloated budgets, and appointing losers like John Bolton and Gina Haspell to important positions....But not a one of them bit.

But let us scoff at their absolute lunacy in embracing violations of civil liberties, that they would have shit chickens over had a dunce like Chimpola Bush done the same, and we're suddenly Trump sycophants.

Trump didn't break these freaks, he revealed their freakery.

URhere.jpg

Here you are.
There Tucker Carlson is.

Unfortunately, Trump has NOT been silenced.

I wonder why so many people claim that there's no evidence when if you took the time to find it and then read it....you'll discover the evidence is all over the place. But if you put on blinders and just listen to trusted sources that tell you what you want to hear.....like CNN or MSNBC....you're only going to get a fraction of the information. The best way to know that someone is lying is by staying informed.....and verify everything as much as you can.
I have never watched MSNBC and I stopped watching CNN years ago. Too biased. When all the allegations were coming out and theories were springing up along with lawsuits like mushrooms, I looked into every fvcking one of them. I watched all the vids, I followed the court cases, and read both sides of all of them. You can ask Toro; I was a pain in the ass because I was really worried something really big might emerge. It took me a long time to relax. Like around Jan 20.

I did exactly the same thing you did, but I was eventually convinced by the experts, the judges and the 50 states that indeed Joseph R. Biden won the election. You did not want that conclusion, so you have stuck with your unproven assertions.

Here you are.
There Tucker Carlson is.

download (13).jpeg

Forum List

Back