BREAKING: Emails Surface Revealing Biden Campaign Pressured Facebook To Censor Trump Before 2020 Election

Good job trying to spin that. Failed pretty badly though. Anyone with half a brain wanted tRump to stop spewing conspiracy theories. Facebook, Twitter, and everyone else should have taken action loooong before they did, and he should never be allowed a public platform again.
That's the way you loony leftists work. If you've got no legitimate argument against the conservatives, shut 'em down. It happens on liberal college campuses across the nation.

Liberals literally hate the idea of individuals expressing their own opinions. They insist on group think.

To say you promote free speech and then insist on silencing the opposition is blatant hypocrisy.
Silencing blatant lies isn't hypocrisy. It's an attempt at an honest dialogue.
Honest DIALOGUE consists of letting one person talk at a time. Refuting a lie when it's your turn to talk is not the same as SILENCING someone you consider to be a liar.

You are promoting a program against free speech when you shout down, talk over or silence a speaker who just happens to disagree with what you say.

That is hypocrisy. It is actually a CHICKENSHIT tactic.
There's a difference between stating your opinion and pushing crazy conspiracy theories.
My statement has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. Appently you didn't pay attention to the videos. You're just throwing crapatus, crepitus.
But it does have to do with whacky conspiracy theories.

And no one has taken that right away from you.
Here you are.
There Tucker Carlson is.
Hear Newsmax and OAN, the Blaze out there.
There you folks are on Gab.

If they can silence Trump - the last legitimate president of the once great United States, they can silence anyone.

We lost our Republic, and you applauded because Orange Man Bad.
Unfortunately, Trump has NOT been silenced.
...and he won't be silenced by libtards.
Nobody's trying to.

Good job trying to spin that. Failed pretty badly though. Anyone with half a brain wanted tRump to stop spewing conspiracy theories. Facebook, Twitter, and everyone else should have taken action loooong before they did, and he should never be allowed a public platform again.
That's the way you loony leftists work. If you've got no legitimate argument against the conservatives, shut 'em down. It happens on liberal college campuses across the nation.

Liberals literally hate the idea of individuals expressing their own opinions. They insist on group think.

To say you promote free speech and then insist on silencing the opposition is blatant hypocrisy.
Silencing blatant lies isn't hypocrisy. It's an attempt at an honest dialogue.
Honest DIALOGUE consists of letting one person talk at a time. Refuting a lie when it's your turn to talk is not the same as SILENCING someone you consider to be a liar.

You are promoting a program against free speech when you shout down, talk over or silence a speaker who just happens to disagree with what you say.

That is hypocrisy. It is actually a CHICKENSHIT tactic.
There's a difference between stating your opinion and pushing crazy conspiracy theories.

"Pushing crazy conspiraties" is still protected speech under the 1st amendment.

It doesn't cover only what you lunatics like or believe.
But the first amendment doesn't require Facebook to let him use their platform to spew them.

Indeependent
8 million of them!!!!
You name one who voted for biden
I haven't met one 2016 Trump voter who changed to Biden and I meet a shit ton of people due to my job.
You have a job?
Other than making you look like the irrational moron you are?
Ye.
You haven't yet proved to post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking; thus, you post single emotional comments which meet all three of the three points - only one of which is needed - which defines the genre built on Idiot-Grams.

Indeependent
8 million of them!!!!
You name one who voted for biden
I haven't met one 2016 Trump voter who changed to Biden and I meet a shit ton of people due to my job.
You have a job?
Other than making you look like the irrational moron you are?
Ye.
You haven't yet proved to post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking; thus, you post single emotional comments which meet all three of the three points - only one of which is needed - which defines the genre built on Idiot-Grams.
Translation...
You only get together with people who agree with you.

Indeependent
You're not real smart son.
Neo cons and liberals are republicans and democrats.
Well done.
Incorrect, moron, especially when it comes to stating that intelligent Democrats are the same as mentally ill liberals.
Non-establishment Rs are not neo-Cons and they number on the 10s of millions.

Forum List

Back