Breaking: Dems introduce Arms Embargo on Saudi Arabia

The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!!

How long should the USA continue to support this lying, destructive regime? Virtually ALL of the 9-11 highjackers were carrying Saudi passports.
Okay, so are we going to carpet bomb Mecca?

rump appeased Putin. Putin invaded Ukraine
Putin didn’t invade during President Trump, because he didn’t provoke him by pushing NATO to his border.

That happened during Biden. How did that work out? Remember Biden said the sanctions would deter Putin from invading? Well that was a lie. Now we have a proxy war with Russia and on the verge of nuclear war.

But please, tell us how it was so much worse under Orange Man.

Remind me exactly why they are such great allies under their new leadership? Is it because they spend gazillions to buy our weapons (warmongering) so they can bomb civilian targets in Yemen? Is it because Trump authorized the sharing of nuclear secrets with them? It sure isn’t because of their human rights record
They aren’t our allies, and never will be. They are Muslims. Who the fuck cares if they bomb other Muslims? President Trump’s brilliance was staying out of the Middle East as much possible and just allow them to kill each other. Meanwhile we got to buy cheap oil from them.
They gave us oil, we gave them bombs to drop on other Muslims. That is a win win foreign policy strategy.

How long should the USA continue to support this lying, destructive regime?
All Islamic regimes are lying and destructive.

Both the Biden and Turdeau regimes are lying destructive regimes too. Yet you support them.

Because the Saudis laughed at Biden, it’s time to punish America and push the Saudis into an oil embargo on the US. We haven’t suffered enough.

Dems are setting the stage for massive economic downfall and to war.

Bob Menendez (D-NJ-loves to fuck 16 year old girls) said the following....

Everyone knows oil is subject to artificial manipulation, both up and down, via OPEC. However, when you adjust for inflation, oil in the US is ~$60-70/bbl. WTI is currently ~$85-90/bbl in 2022 dollars. Oil demand is ~18.5k bbl/day.

This is the same demand, more or less, as 2008. In 2008, oil was ~$170/bbl in 2022 dollars. Biden is pumping the SPR down as fast as possible, OPEC is starting to limit production, domestic oil and gas is a black sheep and capital reinvestment in the US oil and gas industry is <50% of 2008.

These prices are not sustainable. Biden has already been caught trying to coerce the Saudis into flooding the market with crude for November, and they failed.

Whatever political pressure is keeping the prices down where they are, will give way. I imagine they will give way almost exactly when Republicans start winning elections.

Take this information and do what you will, but be aware, things are going to get wild.

I got this from a very respected "oil patch" guy on another forum....I'd pay attention if I was you as he's usually spot-on about such things.

You got this from an anonymous poster on the Internet and you’re taking it as actual fact. And you wonder why we call you gullible and stupid.

You got this from an anonymous poster on the Internet and you’re taking it as actual fact. And you wonder why we call you gullible and stupid.
I know, how silly of me to quote a respected poster's admitted opinion who works in the industry and who has been spot-on for the last 12 years.....Go ahead and disregard but Pepperidge Farms will remember when it comes to pass. ;)

This would be the worst thing to do for America, so I expect Biden to move ahead with it.

Putin didn’t invade during President Trump, because he didn’t provoke him by pushing NATO to his border.

That happened during Biden. How did that work out? Remember Biden said the sanctions would deter Putin from invading? Well that was a lie. Now we have a proxy war with Russia and on the verge of nuclear war.

But please, tell us how it was so much worse under Orange Man.
Putin wasn't provoked. His longterm has been to restore Russia as an empire.

How come Switzerland is not freaked out and threatening war over all those nukes and NATO troops on its border?

Do WHY THE FUCK ARE OUR PRICES SO HIGH?

And if you say "oil companies" I'll put you on ignore
Because they include all petroleum exported, including LNG. We don't use a lot of LNG. We export a lot of LNG. We use a lot of oil. We have to import oil. OPEC+ produces exponentially more oil than we do, and they control the price of oil.

Forum List

Back