Breaking. Bombing in Brussels

Just breaking on the radio. Bomber dead.
You sure they weren't referring to yesterday's incident? The bomber has been identified as Moroccan.
I'm not finding anything on Google, anyway.
That is possible I have it on in the background and wasn't paying close attention. Seems odd to be listening to a rerun during the week but possible I guess.

As usual --- no link.
98.1 fm

It's radio. Not all of us sit in front of a tv or computer all day.

Not all of us can depend on tropospheric ducting or Sporadic E-skip to bring in an FM radio station from a thousand miles away, Dumbass. It ain't my assertion anyway -- it's yours. And with assertion comes responsibility.

Obviously you're sitting in front of a computer long enough to post an unverified report of whatever it is you're babbling about yet can't be bothered to document.

I've never EVER posted a thread about an event, current or historical, without backing it up with an outside source. If I don't have that source, I go get one FIRST. And if I can't do that --- I don't post it. Because nobody should be forced to just "take my word for it".

You sure they weren't referring to yesterday's incident? The bomber has been identified as Moroccan.
I'm not finding anything on Google, anyway.
That is possible I have it on in the background and wasn't paying close attention. Seems odd to be listening to a rerun during the week but possible I guess.

Great. Now we've gotta read shit you were "not paying attention to". Thanks for that.

NOW do you see why you need to go fetch a link first?

Was yesterday's murderer another religious and conservative zealot?
----------------------------------------------- think that he is only an ATTEMPTED murderer and i think that he is dead . If dead he is probably walking with a perpetual 'hardon' for ALL eternity in his second or third tier muslim paradise built especially for failed muslims WryCatcher .

Forum List

Back