Breaking Big! More Arizona 2022 Election Anomalies – GOP State Mine Instructor Received More Votes than Either Biden or President Trump in 202O

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Democrats honed their election-theft to perfection in Arizona. And in spite of that, they still left their pecker tracks all over the election. How anyone can't see this, is beyond me.

Uh oh. Fraud confirmed. Lake actually won!

Read the article and use your common sense.

Common sense?

We all know the Leftards will simply get triggered by the words "Gateway Pundit" and retreat to their respective safe spaces with chicken nuggies fully in tow.

Because, like, "Democracy" or something.

• Banned
Common sense?

We all know the Leftards will simply get triggered by the words "Gateway Pundit" and retreat to their respective safe spaces with chicken nuggies fully in tow.

Because, like, "Democracy" or something.
The Gateway Pundit references the Secretary of State's website as their source.

Hypothetical(?) for election deniers:

If Democrats are as dumb and stupid as you label them, how you can't figure out how they "supposedly" stole elections from you?

The Democrats honed their election-theft to perfection in Arizona. And in spite of that, they still left their pecker tracks all over the election. How anyone can't see this, is beyond me.
Yeah, where was the Pillow guy? How come he didn't stop it? :hyper:

Nothing will come of this.

How many years of bombshells do we get announced with nothing happening before we realize this is going to change nothing?

The kraken, bombshells, breaking news, etc. There is a new one every couple days and they all turn into nothing burgers.

Forum List

Back