Breaking: Biden packs 8,000+ unvaccinated illegals under a freeway bridge in Texas

Invasion is what it is, and all brought to you by Biden and the Dimocrat party!!

1631807323103.png

Migrant numbers under Texas bridge double to 8,000+ in 24 hours: 'Out of control'​

There were more than 208,000 migrant encounters in August alone​

If these people are Haitians, they're not "migrants", they're refugees.

Do you think that the twin catastrophies of the overthrow and murder of the President of the country, and a Hurricane Ida wouldn't create a refugee crisis?

How incredibly stupid are you Marvin? Silly question, I know. Some American millionaire overthrew the government of Haiti and then the country, with no functioning government, is hit with a hurricane.

If these were white people, you'd call it a "humanitarian crisis" and be here pleaded for money for the red cross. Instead you're trying to blame the Biden Administration for what??? The Coup???? Hurricane Ida????

There are 20,000 on the way. How are they being fed? This is shaping up to be the disaster of epic proportions. Especially if these savages decide to mount an attack on Del Rio. I hope to God those Texans are heavily armed.

Did you see where a toddler and an infant were found abandoned? Mother likely died along the way and the smugglers just dropped the kids.

Also, the available shelters for unaccompanied minors is totally saturated and no more homes available to take them. More show up every day.

This is Biden's legacy.

• Banned

Do you think that the twin catastrophies of the overthrow and murder of the President of the country, and a Hurricane Ida wouldn't create a refugee crisis?

How incredibly stupid are you Marvin? Silly question, I know. Some American millionaire overthrew the government of Haiti and then the country, with no functioning government, is hit with a hurricane.

If these were white people, you'd call it a "humanitarian crisis" and be here pleaded for money for the red cross. Instead you're trying to blame the Biden Administration for what??? The Coup???? Hurricane Ida????

Your president is providing no bathroom or shower facilities, no medical care, no sanitation, and no clean drinking water for these people.

Invasion is what it is, and all brought to you by Biden and the Dimocrat party!!

View attachment 540059

Migrant numbers under Texas bridge double to 8,000+ in 24 hours: 'Out of control'​

There were more than 208,000 migrant encounters in August alone​

America needs workers.

No bathroom or shower facilities, no medical care, no sanitation, and no clean drinking water.

This is Joe Biden's America.

I understand there is an American side and a Mexican side of the bridge. You have a problem with making them stay on the Mexican side? Why?

Some American millionaire overthrew the government of Haiti

So, it's Clintons fault?

It all depends on the language you want to use in order to prove yourself right and or push your own narrative. Just like you chose to call them refugees so you can push your own rhetoric.

Just like you decided that he would be for it if they were white because youre running off emotions and and a desire to be a contrarian.

You decided they were refugees and you decided he was a racist/xenophobe.

And I am against refugees till we have our own shit together. We can't even take care of our own country. We have illegals coming across the southern border in droves, Biden saying he wants to import Afghanistan folks, and saying he wants to bring in Chinese refugees. We don't need a shit load of Haitians brought in also.

The response by the communist lefties is as follows:

“Its OK because Biden is President. If Trump was PResident it would be bad.”

They are evil people who lie, cheat and steal. The world would be a much better place without communists.

Forum List

Back