Breaking: Adam Schiff Panics After House Republicans Launch Probe Into Russia Investigation Leakers

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I think this picture sums it up nicely!

images

DNExFexV4AELsE-.jpg

Adam Schiff Panics After House Republicans Launch Probe Into Russia Investigation Leakers

Last edited:
According to the propaganda site Gateway Pundit.
Why do you even bother?
Adam Schiff is the coolest calmest member of Congress.
I’ve never seen him rattled even a little... but it’s what we expect from the Trump state media and Steve McRacist

That’s your pat answer for everything. Lol
Why do you even bother?
I’ve never seen him rattled even a little... but it’s what we expect from the Trump state media and Steve McRacist

• Banned
Why do you even bother?
What you get with me is the best facts and non-politically correct truth, snowflake. Now go back to your safe place and play with your Play-Doh.

The left on here really doesn't get, either because they are to ignorant, or they are paid to pretend they do not! The polls alone show this.

The Dems are in deep-doo, they really, really, are. Did they even read the new piece from one of their favorite sites, Politico? Maybe they should! And once they do, maybe they should look up who the head of the FBI was when all of that was going on too!

The bottom line is really simple-----------> they have the Democrats, even as the Democrats insist they have Trump, lolol. Why is it taking so long to close the deal? Well, speculation is rampant, but I contend when they get most everyone they need to, the whole Democratic infrastructure is going to collapse. To much is coming out to be coincidence, and that means they are really digging.

Everyone thought Hillary was going to get elected. Because of that, those on high left their rearends hanging in the wind without cover. When she lost, they knew they were busted, and so we have the collusion-delusion to cover their tracks.

It isn't working, and they haven't even released much of anything yet, lol. It won't be long, trust me, and before you know it, poof...................these leftists are going to be crying in their bottled water-)

Why do you even bother?
What you get with me is the best facts and non-politically correct truth, snowflake. Now go back to your safe place and play with your Play-Doh.

They are still in denial steve about the blacks being shipped into Alabama.....the Gateway Pundit was right about that

That’s your pat answer for everything. Lol
Why do you even bother?
That’s because it’s apropo and I’m always right.

Why do you even bother?

It's Schiff and his staff who they are saying is doing the leaking from the committee. Schiff is a slimeball.

Why do you even bother?
“ Best facts?”
Lmao
Truth?
You wouldn’t know the truth if it snuck up and bit u in the ass.
What happened to all your other BREAKING NEWS stories?
Not a single one has panned out.
Not one.
But you’re not enough of a man to own up to it.

Why do you even bother?

It's Schiff and his staff who they are saying is doing the leaking from the committee. Schiff is a slimeball.
Why do you hate the truth?
But Trump lying 5.5 times a day doesnt make him a slime ball?
In what universe?

Why do you even bother?
“ Best facts?”
Lmao
Truth?
You wouldn’t know the truth if it snuck up and bit u in the ass.
What happened to all your other BREAKING NEWS stories?
Not a single one has panned out.
Not one.
But you’re not enough of a man to own up to it.
“Resist?” What the fuck are you resisting idiot? I would ship your ass to North Korea...see how you like it there prick.

Gateway Pund is a Russian propaganda outlet, and Stevie "loves" what they spew.........LOL

Right-Wing U.S. Sites Spread Russian Fake News, Says Sputnik ...
www.newsweek.com/right-wing-us-news-sites-are-awash-russian-fake-news-says-sput...
Sep 13, 2017 - “And they get picked up by other American outlets – by Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of ... like Infowars and Breitbart often repeat stories from Russian state news outlets, with Trump and associates in some cases citingRussian propaganda.
Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propagandacampaign ...

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian ...

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort | SOFREP
Aug 25, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propagandacampaign ...

Russian Troll Farms - The Gateway Pundit
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wth-gop-elitist-knew-2016-election-invaded-russian-tr...
Sep 29, 2017 - But to say that Russia did have propaganda that was designed not to elect one candidate over another but to sow discord, to discredit the democratic process, to turn Americans against one another. I think there is something to that claim. And a lot of us in the conservative media were writing about this last ...

Wikileaks: FBI's Mueller Delivered Highly ... - The Gateway Pundit

www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wikileaks-fbis-mueller-delivered-highly-enriched-stol...
May 18, 2017 - Wikileaks posted a cable from 2009 showing that then FBI Director, Robert Mueller delivered highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia. .... (The “Arms-for-Hostages” deal suggested Khomeini might have over-estimated Reagan's strength or principle when American hostages were in jeopardy). And, second ...

Why do you even bother?

In what universe?
How did he lie today freak?

Why do you even bother?

They are still in denial steve about the blacks being shipped into Alabama.....the Gateway Pundit was right about that
Blacks being shipped into Alabama.
Ha ha ha ha
That’s your excuse for your child molester losing?
So your saying the Alabama polls were rigged? Incompetent? Not on the level.
You trump cultists crack me up.

Why do you even bother?

In what universe?
He’s still saying he won’t benefit from the tax bill. Too much a coward to call him out?

Gateway Pund is a Russian propaganda outlet, and Stevie "loves" what they spew.........LOL

Right-Wing U.S. Sites Spread Russian Fake News, Says Sputnik ...
www.newsweek.com/right-wing-us-news-sites-are-awash-russian-fake-news-says-sput...
Sep 13, 2017 - “And they get picked up by other American outlets – by Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of ... like Infowars and Breitbart often repeat stories from Russian state news outlets, with Trump and associates in some cases citingRussian propaganda.
Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propagandacampaign ...

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian ...

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort | SOFREP
Aug 25, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propagandacampaign ...

Russian Troll Farms - The Gateway Pundit
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wth-gop-elitist-knew-2016-election-invaded-russian-tr...
Sep 29, 2017 - But to say that Russia did have propaganda that was designed not to elect one candidate over another but to sow discord, to discredit the democratic process, to turn Americans against one another. I think there is something to that claim. And a lot of us in the conservative media were writing about this last ...

Wikileaks: FBI's Mueller Delivered Highly ... - The Gateway Pundit

www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../wikileaks-fbis-mueller-delivered-highly-enriched-stol...
May 18, 2017 - Wikileaks posted a cable from 2009 showing that then FBI Director, Robert Mueller delivered highly enriched stolen Uranium to Russia. .... (The “Arms-for-Hostages” deal suggested Khomeini might have over-estimated Reagan's strength or principle when American hostages were in jeopardy). And, second ...
not only is Breitbart, Infowars and Gateway Pundit alternate facts they live in an alternate reality.
Totally state control media. Totally in the tank for the Russian whore.

Why do you even bother?

In what universe?
He’s still saying he won’t benefit from the tax bill. Too much a coward to call him out?
Oh yeah. What about the millions of more Americans that will? Will Mika, Joe, Chris, and Rachel do said same? Yep.

Will Mika, Joe, Chris, and Rachel do said same? Yep.

You're mumbling in your fucking panic.......LOL

(who gives a fuck if some left wingers ALSO got a piece of the give-away, morons like YOU did not.)

Forum List

Back