BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

there is no amount of evidence a loser left-wing nutjobs will accept to get him to admit his failed racial pandering policies are getting people killed and destroying the country
Thats right. Cops killing people for no reason means the backlash is because of the POTUS. Youre an idiot.

cops are not killing people for no reason leftard. and if they are the justice system is there for that. you're just angry because Black hoodlums got themselves killed and you couldnt blame their deaths on the police.
yes loon your pandering President is dividing the country whether you want to admit it or not.

Why can't you answer the question?

I've never killed a cop nor condoned killing one.

Are you planning on killing black people for this cop's murder when the murders aren't even black?

why would you say something so patently ridiculous and inflammatory?

.......just kidding...we know why..you crave the attention.
Because you told Bucky the "war" was coming and this war would be fought under false pretenses. I'd like to see you admit that Bucky posted false information but we all know you cannot do so.

I never told anyone anything, drama queen...
Thanks for the confirmation.

so you circled right back around and got nowhere...didn't even make a coherent point...good work...you got the attention you need...
^racists are so cowardly.

Because you told Bucky the "war" was coming and this war would be fought under false pretenses. I'd like to see you admit that Bucky posted false information but we all know you cannot do so.

so you circled right back around and got nowhere...didn't even make a coherent point...good work...you got the attention you need...
^racists are so cowardly.

everybody look at ravi now..he/she/it said "racist"....again....:rolleyes-41:

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

We went to war over one. What do we do about the other?
it's coming...
Are you planning on killing black people for this cop's murder when the murders aren't even black?
All Rotatilla is planning to do is use harsh language on the internet.

Why can't you answer the question?

I've never killed a cop nor condoned killing one.

Do you want to try for another race war prediction? You fucked up several times last year. With the practice you should be pretty good at it this year.

I thought it would be appropriate to post all the clowns that agreed or thanked the retarded OP.

Attachments

• Thanks.jpg
    Thanks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 56
[...]

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
The nature of this attack Leaves little doubt there are individuals who harbor a serious vendetta against cops. And unless there is some evidence that this cop was not randomly targeted we can assume the vendetta is categorical, which is doubly wrong because it inevitably will affect the kind of cops who in no way resemble the ones who are responsible for inciting the hatred.

That said, your above comment plainly resembles the same kind of categorical indictment that fuels the anti-cop vendetta. How certain are you that all Democrats approve of the vendetta?

I was a registered Republican until Ronald Reagan showed me the direction the Party had taken. There is no Independent Party in New Jersey, and one must be registered to vote in primaries, so I registered as Democrat -- which in your thinking places me in the anti-cop category.

I am not a categorical anti-cop. My criticism of cops is directed at a specific type of cop who unfortunately has over the past three decades managed through misconduct and authoritarian excess to incite individuals who are capable of vindictive homicide. Some might be Democrats but I doubt all of them are. And while the personal orientation of most Democrats is opposed to the kind of police misconduct which has incited the vendetta I am quite certain the majority of them strongly disapprove of its categorical exercise.

So I urge you to adjust your thinking to exclude the categorical us vs them orientation which tends to perpetuate and expand mutual hostility.

Last edited:
Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
One of the best knee jerk reactions without evidence I've seen in a while..

Oh, our messages on a message board is somehow worse than the riots and knee jerk reactions which resulted in mass destruction?

Dear God I hate liberals.

[...]

The nature of this attack Leaves little doubt there are individuals who harbor a serious vendetta against cops. And unless there is some evidence that this cop was not randomly targeted we can assume the vendetta is categorical, which is doubly wrong because it inevitably will affect the kind of cops who in no way resemble the ones who are responsible for inciting the hatred.

That said, your above comment plainly resembles the same kind of categorical indictment that fuels the anti-cop vendetta. How certain are you that all Democrats approve of the vendetta?

I was a registered Republican until Ronald Reagan showed me the direction the Party had taken. There is no Independent Party in New Jersey, and one must be registered to vote in primaries, so I registered as Democrat -- which in your thinking places me in the anti-cop category.

I am not a categorical anti-cop. My criticism of cops is directed at a specific type of cop who unfortunately has over the past three decades managed through misconduct and authoritarian excess to incite individuals who are capable of vindictive homicide. Some might be Democrats but I doubt all of them are. And while the personal orientation of most Democrats is opposed to the kind of police misconduct which has incited the vendetta I am quite certain the majority of them strongly disapprove of its categorical exercise.

So I urge you to adjust your thinking to exclude the categorical us vs them orientation which tends to perpetuate and expand mutual hostility.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.
Keepers at NYC's Bronx Zoo have installed plexiglas barriers beyond the bars of some cages in the primate exhibit because the monkeys there are known to defecate into their hands and throw it when something upsets them. The monkeys do this when they are frustrated because all that a monkey in a cage can do when he doesn't like something is throw shit.

Ignorance and stupidity are metaphorical cages. Personal insults and empty ad hominem comments are analogous to handfuls of shit to be tossed out in place of intelligent, reasoned, logical arguments.

Forum List

Back