BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
So, Bucky, why did you not come back and post that you were wrong and apologize for your racist rant? This had nothing to do with BLM as yesterday's arrest shows.

Ravi......have they made arrests? You'd think the OP would be the first one to post that info. He never misses the scoop when a cop is killed.
Yes, they arrested a man and a woman, neither black people. Apparently it was a burglary gone bad.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Ok...you said there is very little info on this so far....so, may I ask why you are accusing #BlackLivesMatter already?

So, Bucky, why did you not come back and post that you were wrong and apologize for your racist rant? This had nothing to do with BLM as yesterday's arrest shows.

Ravi......have they made arrests? You'd think the OP would be the first one to post that info. He never misses the scoop when a cop is killed.
Yes, they arrested a man and a woman, neither black people. Apparently it was a burglary gone bad.

You don't say!

A pair of white people with no ties to BLM attempted burgle a home and ended up shooting the occupant.....who was presumably armed?

That's a fucking nutbag trifecta.

You don't say!

A pair of white people with no ties to BLM attempted burgle a home and ended up shooting the occupant.....who was presumably armed?

That's a fucking nutbag trifecta.
Here's a link to the arrest details.

2 arrested, charged with murder in Abilene officer's death

Maybe Bucky can find comfort in the fact that one of the perps was apparently Hispanic. Sounds like a married couple, since they have the same last name.

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

We went to war over one. What do we do about the other?
it's coming...

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

it's coming...
Are you planning on killing black people for this cop's murder when the murders aren't even black?

I'd like to uninvite all fucking liberals from my thread. Posting nothing but cartoons and photo meme is not only sophomoric but it clutter the discussion.

Besides...you all probably have a "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon!!" rally to attend.
My goodness...what a solution. Kick out anyone who disagrees with your shaky OP premise and then insult them for actually not jumping to hysterical conclusions. Way to go, Skippy.

Apparently that changes nothing to Bucky.

The police chief says it doesn't appear that he was target for being a cop.
the police chief in ferguson said saint michael of brown wasn't targeted...and you called him a liar...can't have it both ways..

We're already at war over the other. It just hasn't been officially declared yet.

Actually it has been declared...by the radicals.
So...now what? Your accusations were wrong. It was a white couple, a robbery and while the homeowner was armed, he was killed.

Got anything to say, Bucky?

it's coming...
Are you planning on killing black people for this cop's murder when the murders aren't even black?

it's coming...

are you planning on killing any more cops?

it's coming...

Are you accusing a fellow poster of killing cops? If so, you should report them to the authorities for it is an egregious crime.

it's coming...

Why can't you answer the question?

I've never killed a cop nor condoned killing one.

it's coming...

why would you say something so patently ridiculous and inflammatory?

.......just kidding...we know why..you crave the attention.

it's coming...

Because you told Bucky the "war" was coming and this war would be fought under false pretenses. I'd like to see you admit that Bucky posted false information but we all know you cannot do so.

it's coming...

Because you told Bucky the "war" was coming and this war would be fought under false pretenses. I'd like to see you admit that Bucky posted false information but we all know you cannot do so.

I never told anyone anything, drama queen...

Thanks for the confirmation.

So...care to address Bucky's FALSE accusations towards #BlackLivesMatter in this particular murder?

Thanks for the confirmation.

so you circled right back around and got nowhere...didn't even make a coherent point...good work...you got the attention you need...

Forum List

Back